Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? (986 Views)

HELP: Simple Server Has Stopped Working On PC. Anyone Experiencing This??? / Please Peepz I Need Ur Help 2lik My Sister Page On Fb / Guys be careful, there's a trojan on FB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? by Ajibel(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2012
Since last week,I've noticed something strange about the number of unread messages whenever I log in to my account or load a page. I first noticed this last week tuesday,I had an unbelievable unread number of 163 messages (I was actually feeling like a celeb then cuz before that I had just 73) but to tell you when I then opened my message page, the number came down to 52(lower than what I had before)...so,for every page I load,the number continues to fluctuate.I took time to count my number of unreads but its till 73...no one seemd to have read/ opened my message to read...jus want to know if I'm the only one experiencing this trend or that I have some people in my shoes undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 20, 2012
The FBI is checking your mails,its a normal thing
Re: Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? by soloqy: 6:20pm On May 20, 2012
pc guru: The FBI is checking your mails,its a normal thing

lol grin
Re: Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? by Peterson1993(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2012
i think you are the only one experiencing that... The only problems am experiencing on facebook right now is the problem uploading photo and the unecessary photo tagging from freinds(disturbing my notifications)
Re: Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? by guru01(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2012
that's strange!!!
Very soon fb will be out, because its now a business thing.
Google+ will take over.
Re: Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? by Slyr0x: 1:06pm On May 21, 2012
guru01: that's strange!!!
Google+ will take over.

Dream on bruv. .smiley
Re: Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? by Ajibel(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2012
pc guru: The FBI is checking your mails,its a normal thing

how is that normal am not in the public eye, relatively unknown!!!

Peterson1993: i think you are the only one experiencing that... The only problems am experiencing on facebook right now is the problem uploading photo and the unecessary photo tagging from freinds(disturbing my notifications)

oops if i am the only one..too bad! as for the taggings, make use of your privacy settings..

guru01: that's strange!!!
Google+ will take over.

ur dreaming..google wetin? i dont too like facebook though but +you wouldnt overtake fb lai lai!
Re: Who Has Been Experiencing This On Fb Of Late? by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2012
Yeah, I also experienced the same issue last week. Guess it was a bug with their servers.

(1) (Reply)

Help Crack Mtn 3g Modem / MTN Mi-fi Or Etisalat Mi-fi / Pls Help Me With My Laptop Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.