Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM (3401 Views)

Breaking: 1000 Pips For Forex Traders This Week!!! / Lets Talk Abt Candle Making Here / Candle-making In Nigeria: Pls Guide Me With Ur Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM by scottabj(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2012
This system is best used on 4H or 1h I personally prefer 4H
Over the past few months my trading has been evolving. I have started looking away from simple S+R line trading and looking more at candles. Don’t get me wrong S+R lines still make up a big part of my trading but they have taken a back seat to candle patterns.

This is because I have been delving into price action analysis. This is the analysis of the movement of price as it is happening. The major benefits of price action analysis are:

1. It isn’t lagging. You trade based on what is happening right this second.
2. You can adapt to changing market conditions quickly.
3. You can trade at pretty much any time.

The main forms of price action analysis I am using are reversal trading and master candles (MCs).

One thing you should look out for is Scouting Parties these are candles that break through the MC line, reverse, and close. Check out the example below.

Scouting Parties can cost you some serious pips. For this reason some traders do not enter on the first MC break. They wait for a Scouting Party to form and then place a limit order with a 5-10 pip buffer just beyond the bounds of the Scouting Party candle. This way they only enter the trade after the Scouting Party candle is broken.

Re: FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM by scottabj(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2012
This system is currently working on GBPUSD check my blog for the signals
Re: FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM by scottabj(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2012
If you are using this system you should be making profit by now daily
Re: FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM by keni: 9:27am On May 24, 2012
Please post six months result and lets see

(1) (Reply)

Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? / I Joined The Daily Income Earners; I Did It For My Family / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.