Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (27674 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by purefella(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2012
yes oo! nah women dey do dem selves , dey do their husband and children and still same woman go dey pray up and down make their life better and still dey do them
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 7:21pm On May 21, 2012
dayokanu:

You are even going too far. Shebi your example they saw face to face?

What of on NL where they havent seen themselves before and they just pick quarells.
One of my numerous NL wives told me of how many ppl on NL hate her and even wished her dead. These are people she has never met in her lives and may actually be her neighbour, boss classmates or even family in real life.

You wld hear women say I dont like her, Why? I just dont like her. Wetin she do you person wey no sabi you?

Bwahahahaha!! I have been waiting for your input.

LMAO!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Lexoria: 7:36pm On May 21, 2012
I learnt from my sister's experience to be careful with girlfriends but then, I protect my type in front of guys, even those ones trying to get into other girls skirts and bringing down their wife.I tell them immidiately that their wife id doing same thing where she is.I had this men who told me that his 8 yr old would marry my 3 yr old so I said the age gap wasn't t enough.And he just started telling me how he and his wife are almost age mates and she doesn't respect him but his younger friends who are female and younger respect him.I just told him to go marry one of them and tell me in 3 yrs time how much d respect has grown.I also had this Ghanian guy telling me yo find him a niaja girlfriend, I never met his current girl but hubby said she is very very chubby but I told the guy that I would also find a niaja guy for his girl and I meant it.He told me NO.I have always said that women are women 's problem.When a woman's. Husband dies, its still women that want her shaven and reduced to Tartars.Its women who give their brother's /son's wife problems
Its a wife that still treat her sister's or mother unlawful badly and the list continues.I just wish women will learn to look out tot instead of fight themselves.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Blackteeth(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2012
But why do we hardly see nairaland fights between two ladies? Guys are the ones engaged in most fights on nairaland.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2012
Blackteeth: But why do we hardly see nairaland fights between two ladies? Guys are the ones engaged in most fights on nairaland.

That means you havent been on family section

Ask the moderators here Ask maclatunji, nike and co

Have you heard of the "cabal"
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 21, 2012
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Oluwa4Sure: 7:58pm On May 21, 2012
I broke my girl's phone(Bold 5) out of anger because she lied to me. And she was yet to pay for her house rent in school(double wahala).
That same week she visited her friend phoneless who was celebrating her birthday that week. You need to see how her best friend mocked her
like she is down for life. To be frank, the mockery was simply because she just had a serious relationship after 2years+ and the guy seems to
be spending on her(atleast dey said so smiley ). Even her other friend she is always helping to write her exams in uni joined the leaque.

Her best friend was the least person I thought could do that. Because before she had this boyfriend, she is always invited by my girl to my house
to catch some fun because she is always bored staying at home. And I always enjoy doing the spending for them. From bars, to shoprite to clubbing. There were occassion I had logged about 2 of her friends for days and another occassion dey were 4 shocked just to make them happy because my girl always tell me how good she is(hardworking and all that). Unknown to me/us she was only pretending because she was kind of the least of her friends as at then(even though she is still the least, the little she had had got into her, and she's is feeling ontup of the world already). Apart from the dis between them, she has suddenly become lazy, and always starting a first and comparing things.

What I'm saying is that girls are just the worst ppl to have as friend(s)(for girls). My arguements in not base on the above. But I talking from 'hear-say' and things have witness already. Had to buy her a new Bold 5 and pay her rent that same week. My girl had someone to tell her and she coldn't say anytin. Even her other friend was so shocked like shocked !!!!!

Girls na wa for orna ooo
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 8:07pm On May 21, 2012
And guys who break your property out of anger nko? They are the best people to have as boyfriends abi? undecided

See how he even said it "I broke her phone out of anger" with pride like he is saying he sent a man to the moon.

Nonsense. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Oluwa4Sure: 8:11pm On May 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: And guys who break your property out of anger nko? They are the best people to have as boyfriends abi? undecided

See how he even said it "I broke her phone out of anger" with pride like he is saying he sent a man to the moon.

Nonsense. angry angry

My dear anger is different from enemity. The lie was one of its kind(its lasted for up to 3days before I got my facts right. And even at that she was still denying). If you were in my shoes you would have done something worst.
It is nothing to be proud of and that is not the point.
I have seen bad guys too. But women deserve the Oscar for this one.

Something done out of anger is different from someone praying for your downfall. Women helps you add salt to your injury - lol!!!

Though there are few exceptions but they are very very rear!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 8:18pm On May 21, 2012
There is no justification for destroying someone else's property in anger. Are you try to show your macho manliness or what. . .Why not a punch a wall?

Abeg the next time a guy lies to you or offends you break his phone then come back and tell us how it went. . .that's if your fingers are still attached to your hand.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Afam4eva(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: There is no justification for destroying someone else's property in anger. Are you try to show your macho manliness or what. . .Why not a punch a wall?

Abeg the next time a guy lies to you or offends you break his phone then come back and tell us how it went. . .that's if your fingers are still attached to your hand.
LMAO grin grin grin grin una no go kill person for hia.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by armyofone(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2012
Nice thread.
I think the guys are happy now cuz there is a thread to bash ladies grin

it is hard to be women. the way we think, i mean we are good at analysis cheesy
there are nice ones out there so are there jagudas grin
imagine if we are all the same cool and icy.
the uniqueness is in the variety.
if you meet a nice/good woman, great.
if you meet a lipsrsealed gbagbati, dust your slipper and leave.

we can be our own worst enemy but then variety is the spice of life.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Oluwa4Sure: 8:36pm On May 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: There is no justification for destroying someone else's property in anger. Are you try to show your macho manliness or what. . .Why not a punch a wall?

LOL!!!! Anyways sha, nobody is perfect.
I still prefer to do that that to lay my hands on a woman.

If she is just a friend that is a different case so abeg carry go
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by hrhobi1(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2012
WALKS IN, VIEWS THE THREAD AND TOPIC, LEAVES A HEAVY SMELLY LOUD FART , BACK TO MY BED. GUD NITE PEOPLE.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 21, 2012
Very interesting thread. smiley

Lack of self esteem on top of our competitive and (OVERLY) emotional nature are all to blame.

Maturity is the only way to let the crap go and learn to appreciate womanhood. smiley
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cowgurl: 9:15pm On May 21, 2012
I get so pissed off each time I see this sh[b]i[/b]t happens, I guess it's all about MATURITY.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 21, 2012
So who are the troublesome females if all the females here are accusing their fellow women of antagonizing them? lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by etchel(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2012
I have a plan. 2 girls must fight . I go do am wela. Their own 2 much sef
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by KevinII(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2012
Una go talk from now till thy kingdom come, una no go see solution. Sisterhood ko, sisterhood ni. The amount of vileness, vanity, vainglory and anything evish in women will not allow them see the good in other women and appreciate it. You guys are a conquered gender. You owe your validation to men, and so shall it continue to be grin grin grin If una like make una do another beijing conference. The moment a man comes into the picture everything go dabaru...no be woman again? mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew. sisterhood, my yansh
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by armyofone(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2012
no matter what, i will still support sistah against any piss off brodah anyday grin.

Kevin_II: Una go talk from now till thy kingdom come, una no go see solution. Sisterhood ko, sisterhood ni. The amount of vileness, vanity, vainglory and anything evish in women will not allow them see the good in other women and appreciate it. You guys are a conquered gender. You owe your validation to men, and so shall it continue to be grin grin grin If una like make una do another beijing conference. The moment a man comes into the picture everything go dabaru...no be woman again? mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew. sisterhood, my yansh
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by KevinII(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2012
armyofone: no matter what, i will still support sistah against any piss off brodah anyday grin.

na that one weird mc dey call story gogo (remix)
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by afrodiva: 10:35pm On May 21, 2012
sleekdot: Women need men for validation, well I dont know about that

hardly do you see women friendship lasting for too long, There would already be suspicion of jealousy, hating backbiting being thrown aroundetc.

A woman would just out of thin air start thinking of imaginary enemies who don't like her.

A good example is this family section which is majority women, most married and not seeking any male validation except their husbands who arent NLanders yet they fight like anything, they have even formed cabals against others

I mean go to any male dominated section like sport and see if there is an fight going on there

JK told me its the oestrogen effect
Men do fight as well go to politics section and see all the virtual ballistic missiles flying all over the darn place.however they tend to fight fair and stick with the issue at hand.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Bestlyf: 10:54pm On May 21, 2012
No tangible solution so far apart from the sisterhood stuff that I believe no woman would want to buy into.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by CyberG: 11:14pm On May 21, 2012
afrodiva:
Men do fight as well go to politics section and see all the virtual ballistic missiles flying all over the darn place.however they tend to fight fair and stick with the issue at hand.

^ Just had to chip this in: The fight you see in the politics section is BASED 99% on ONLY 2 THINGS:

1. Tribalism

2. Bought and Paid NLanders like Beaf, Werepia, Johndoe, jmanine, etc VS almost every opinion that does not support GEJ or useless government policies.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by xcolanto(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2012
I think the key word here in regards to the 'beef' amongst and within female folks ball down to the term Jelousy. Women tend to be jelous of other women who have something they dnt have or have more of what they do have. E.g physicaly attributes such as ass and boobs, also materialistic things as personal possessions. I say this couus I see women look at other women the same way a man would check out a babe and trust me they ent gay..lol. Also I was suprised when I went to a strip club to find girls hustling to see other girls jst like the male folks.(Found this strange). Now men could insult and yab themselves on the surface without no hard feelings, no beef,grudge.(Me and my friends do this over a few bottles and on a group chat jst for trips..lol). But them ladies if u do see them throwing insults its serious business and that beef can last for ages. Yes indeed women are their worst enemies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by moremi2008(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2012
This thread is full of the daftest generalizations ever! Both women and men claw at each other! It's only that women tend to fight emotionally. The irony of a woman-bashing thread about woman-bashing!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Freiburger(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2012
@ Topic, are we talking about Niggeria women or women in general? can someone help me out here
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 11:44pm On May 21, 2012
this topic is stupid. women do not dislike each other any more than men dislike each other.

women just tend to be more expressive with their emotions. while men, on the other hand, tend to be more apathetic (which to me is worse!).Women are the more social than men for this reason. how would this be possible if all we did was claw at each other?

@OP, I think you are just projecting your own behavior towards other women.Maybe you need to look into the mirror.

moremi2008: This thread is full of the daftest generalizations ever! The irony of a woman-bashing thread about woman-bashing!

GBAM!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by oweniwe(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2012
This thread na wa shocked
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Excuzeme: 12:47am On May 22, 2012
Kai!
Every and any problem in this world....blame it on the MEN! angry angry

Women hate men-----...it is the men's fault
Women hate women........it is the men's fault

Broken marriage----..men's fault
Bad children.........men's fault

Prostitution.......men's fault
If women loot (like Patricia)...she must have been instigated by a man!
If a wife is unsuccessful...its her man's fault!

Even when Eve (in the Bible) disobeyed God and tricked her husband to follow suit....the Man still got punished!
yet, he was commanded before hand, to lOVE his wife! shocked

Man don hear ween! grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Johndoe100(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2012
armyofone: Nice thread.
I think the guys are happy now cuz there is a thread to bash ladies grin

it is hard to be women. the way we think, i mean we are good at analysis cheesy
there are nice ones out there so are there jagudas grin
imagine if we are all the same cool and icy.
the uniqueness is in the variety.
if you meet a nice/good woman, great.
if you meet a lipsrsealed gbagbati, dust your slipper and leave.

we can be our own worst enemy but then variety is the spice of life.

No guy can be happy to bash women. You are right, there are good or nice women and there are the winches. We call them the Cabal on NL. the ratio is like 1 good / nice woman for every 20 blood sucking cabal member (cabalite)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.