Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (27676 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 2:08am On Nov 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Isn't it just sad?!!

No matter what a woman does, how far up she gets, she'll always be reminded that she belongs in the kitchen. . .barefoot and pregnant.

stop moaning
you had your chance to choose between being a male or female - you chose to be female and you want to complain? did you not factor women would be the weaker sex and her place would always be in the kitchen?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 2:24am On Nov 29, 2012
^ dude... stop
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 29, 2012
coogar:

stop moaning
you had your chance to choose between being a male or female - you chose to be female and you want to complain? did you not factor women would be the weaker sex and her place would always be in the kitchen?

top of the line comedian we have here. angry

COOGAR! angry
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Why! I never!! Of course I know you guys do. . . Put your leg on the table, read the paper, watch the news on TV and ask when your sammich will be served.

I just thought y'all would love to be recognized for being more than the human equivalent of logs of wood but hey if that's what you want. . .far be it from to take away from you guys. Sammich eating, paper reading, news watching, leg crossing logs of wood it is then. cheesy tongue

And the person who resorts to calling others derogatory names is what. . .the epitome of logician?

I am just enjoying the benefits of you guys emotional nagging yapping in my ears and the unreasonable romantic expectations like Valentines day. You have to work for it. tongue grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

top of the line comedian we have here. angry

COOGAR! angry

ms darkest skin!!!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
J12:
Another crap

did I strike a nerve? I think so. Physical strength only makes you a prime candidate for slave labor. In this 21st century where machine has replaced the man in many work places, physical strength is not worth much anymore. Women are just as powerful a men on all levels. Infact, we are more powerful. grin

dayokanu:

Calling another man to protect you abi?
*911* represents an institution. It is the law. *911* is bigger than any man so don't get it twisted.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaOUnwfD1dQ

Sommore: "Women are hard on other women! A lady can walk into the club looking just perfect... Another woman will check her out from head to toe, turn around and say, 'The bitch toenail polish is chipped—she ain't all that!"
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
^ women are more social so for every enemy, we have ten friends kiss a woman can go on dates, movies, shopping etc with her girlfriends.
but a guy can't do the same.
I smell jealously from the guys
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
c.fours:
^ women are more social so for every enemy, we have ten friends kiss a woman can go on dates, movies, shopping etc with her girlfriends.

What utter clunking rubbish!

Why would a man want to go on a date, movies and shopping with his friends?

Men go to watch football, parties and clubs with friends. Or they hang out playing video games or watching comedy, and no one bitches on the other person, they actually back up each other.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
You guys are acting like a bunch of bitches. All off you. Can we stop this pissing contest so we can get back to talking about important issues, not these pre-school Boys vs girls crap?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
pleep: You guys are acting like a bunch of bitches. All off you. Can we stop this pissing contest so we can get back to talking about important issues, not these pre-school Boys vs girls crap?

Are you dumb?

Is what is being said not relevant to the issue?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaOUnwfD1dQ

Sommore: "Women are hard on other women! A lady can walk into the club looking just perfect... Another woman will check her out from head to toe, turn around and say, 'The bitch toenail polish is chipped—she ain't all that!"

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 1:59am On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:
I smell jealously from the guy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dayokanu(m): 3:02am On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:

Jealousy is a female trait
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 3:26am On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Jealousy is a female trait

sure. women are jealous, men are envious.
whatever rocks your boat.

pleep: You guys are acting like a bunch of bitches. All off you. Can we stop this pissing contest so we can get back to talking about important issues, not these pre-school Boys vs girls crap?

there are lots of gay guys on this website.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 3:38am On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:

there are lots of gay guys on this website.
Gay guys don't usually disagree with women.. they are the biggest feminists. But anyway you were acting immature just like the dudes were so what does that make you?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 4:00am On Dec 02, 2012
pleep: Gay guys don't disagree with women.. they are the biggest feminists.

Just because you are a gay guy who has never disagreed with a woman doesn't make you spokesman for all gay people.
who said all woman and gays were feminists? Some of the staunchest anti-feminists on the planet are women. ex. this thread starter.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 6:02am On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:

Just because you are a gay guy who has never disagreed with a woman doesn't make you spokesman for all gay people.
who said all woman and gays were feminists? Some of the staunchest anti-feminists on the planet are women. ex. this thread starter.

You are the stupidiest most illogical and yeye bytch on this site. And your kid has really ugly hair.

First of i disagree with women every day on this site because feminism has made you guys so stupid. I was disagreeing with you on the last fuckin page, did you forget? And secondly, No one said all women were feminists, the best women arent. You have demonstrated the worst illogicality and stupidity i have ever seen on a nairaland female since Mrs. Chima. Just Kill yourself for being such a dumbass, you are a disgrace to womanhood. And btw.. read a book, the titanic actually happened ya know wink
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2012
look here coon, it's really not your fault. You have mentioned all over Nairaland that your dead-beat father left your mom for a british woman and you grew up watching your fat mother rub bleaching cream on her face. I hear you and I have heartfelt pity for you. seriously..
But Plz..plz... don't carry your self-hating frustration on me and my cute happy baby picture smiley. Oya, run along and go jump into a lagoon.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2012
ps: On the titanic, you should try looking at objective sources rather than romanticized movies and novels (I know it's difficult for you as a gay male). Women and children have always suffered most harshly under sexist conditions throughout history. Feminism and women's rights movements won't exist otherwise. Try picking up a history book.

There is no legal basis for the protocol of women and children first — according to International Maritime Organization regulations, ships have 30 minutes to load all passengers into lifeboats and maneuver the boats away.[11] History has furthermore shown that application of the protocol has been the exception rather than the rule. An Uppsala University study published in April 2012, found that historical survival rates have been in favor of adult males rather than women or children. The paper analyzed 18 maritime disasters covering a period of one and a half centuries, from 1852 to 2011. The same study found that crew members have a relative survival advantage over passengers. The particular case of RMS Titanic is therefore not representative of maritime conduct in general.[12]
Lucy Delap of Cambridge University argues that this myth was spread by the British elite to prevent women obtaining suffrage (voting rights). They said, 'look at the Titanic, there is no reason to give women the vote because men, even when facing death, will put the interests of women first'.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn22119-sinking-the-titanic-women-and-children-first-myth.html
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:
look here coon, it's really not your fault. You have mentioned all over Nairaland that your dead-beat father left your mom for a british woman and you grew up watching your fat mother rub bleaching cream on her face. I hear you and I have heartfelt pity for you. seriously..
But Plz..plz... don't carry your self-hating frustration on me and my cute happy baby picture smiley. Oya, run along and go jump into a lagoon.
Thats funny because my mother and father have been happily married for over twenty years, unlike your kind, darkskinned and fat, who cant even find someone to marry you. Popping out another ugly square headed bastard child every 9 months.

c.fours:
ps: On the titanic, you should try looking at objective sources rather than romanticized movies and novels (I know it's difficult for you as a gay male). Women and children have always suffered most harshly under sexist conditions throughout history. Feminism and women's rights movements won't exist otherwise. Try picking up a history book.

There is no legal basis for the protocol of women and children first — according to International Maritime Organization regulations, ships have 30 minutes to load all passengers into lifeboats and maneuver the boats away.[11] History has furthermore shown that application of the protocol has been the exception rather than the rule. An Uppsala University study published in April 2012, found that historical survival rates have been in favor of adult males rather than women or children. The paper analyzed 18 maritime disasters covering a period of one and a half centuries, from 1852 to 2011. The same study found that crew members have a relative survival advantage over passengers. The particular case of RMS Titanic is therefore not representative of maritime conduct in general.[12]
Lucy Delap of Cambridge University argues that this myth was spread by the British elite to prevent women obtaining suffrage (voting rights). They said, 'look at the Titanic, there is no reason to give women the vote because men, even when facing death, will put the interests of women first'.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn22119-sinking-the-titanic-women-and-children-first-myth.html
Its well documented that the captain of the ship gave the specific order "Women and children first" with no protest from the male passengers. Its also funny that this same thing happened on dozens of disasters in that time period. The fact that feminists could try to dispute this shows what a hopeless illogical bunch of twats you are. Perhaps you can also explain why the Romans usually spared the females when they conquered a tribe, or maybe why women were not drafted into the army, or perhaps why legal codes around the world had more lenient punishments for females offenders.

There is not a reasonable and educated person on earth who could honestly believe that females are not generally favored in terms of physical well being at the expense of rights and independance. And for Gods sake stop using that archaic term "women and children" you are not in the same category as children, you are an adult act like one. wink
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2012
The most interesting thing about the Titanic is that the 1st class males died at a higher rate than the 3rd class females. These men at very top level of the ship were litterally minutes away from the lifeboats, but they chose to stand on the deck and wait till the 1st 2nd and 3rd class women got to safety. Most of the boats were not even filled to capacity but the men chose to stay on the ship because the women were afraid the boats would capsize with more people

And to think...50 years later these same men would be demonized by the gender they gave their lives for. What a world

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'm not going to give you time out of my day to read your entire post but the day I see men dying to save women and children will be the day I will revoke my feminist card.
on the titanic, there just happened to be one good captain who gave the orders. now if that (feminist)captain could be cloned, there will be far less monkeys like pleep roaming the face of the wretched earth.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:
I'm not going to give you time out of my day to read your entire post but the day I see men dying to save women and children will be the day I will revoke my feminist card.
on the titanic, there just happened to be one good captain who gave the orders. now if that (feminist)captain could be cloned, there will be far less monkeys like pleep roaming the face of the wretched earth.

so you even consider yourself feminist? wonders shall never cease!
i can bet my mortgage you don't even know what it means - you are just an oyibo wannabe in a bandwagon you have no iota of clue about......

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
There is nothing in this world more shameful than a black feminist, they are saddest most brainwashed people on the planet. The white feminists don't love them, their men dont love them, the world doesn't love them. The only people they have are their bastard children.

c.fours:
Die for your self bytch. What man in his right mind would give his life for a feminist slut like you?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
@coogar, well, I'm feminist and proud of it.
of course it comes at a price of being demonized by misogynist pigs but I could care less. it is a worthwhile price to pay cool

pleep: There is nothing in this world more shameful than a black feminist, they are saddest most brainwashed people on the planet. The white feminists don't love them, their men dont love them, the world doesn't love them. The only people they have are their bastard children.
Die for your self bytch. What man in his right mind would give his life for a feminist slut like you?

put a kettle of water on the stove, pour some of the boiling hot water in a beige ceramic cup, insert a fresh bag of chamomile tea in the cup and recline with your refreshment on a sofa. relax. for the sake of the poor people around you. urgh
anger issues aren't pretty.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
mmk lady. wink

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
you know you have failed an argument when you resort to posting gifs. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:
@coogar, well, I'm feminist and proud of it.
of course it comes at a price of being demonized by misogynist pigs but I could care less. it is a worthwhile price to pay cool

well - i got news for you: the modern feminist is a failure - you have not achieved anything!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
coogar:

well - i got news for you: the modern feminist is a failure - you have not achieved anything!

your comment makes no sense. that's like saying modern civil rights movement is a failure. or modern christianity is a failure.
well yeah things are regressing in some aspects but that doesn't change someone's personal beliefs and convictions of how things ought to be.
Things have definitely gotten better in many aspects too.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:

your comment makes no sense. that's like saying modern civil rights movement is a failure. or modern christianity is a failure.
well yeah things are regressing in some aspects but that doesn't change someone's personal beliefs and convictions of how things ought to be.
Things have definitely gotten better in many aspects too.

i don't expect it to make sense to you....you're a self-confessed feminist!

oh dear feminist - what's the problem this time? bunch of confused lunatics....you guys cannot accept that women cannot both be strong and independent while at the same time being the perpetual victim....which is which? are women strong or are they weak?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
coogar:

so you even consider yourself feminist? wonders shall never cease!
i can bet my mortgage you don't even know what it means - you are just an oyibo wannabe in a bandwagon you have no iota of clue about......

There are 4 catogories women's mentality can fall into in my opinion:

Brainwashed women: Those who are in full agreement with old ways and want to stick with women being treated as inferior.

Women's rights advocate: The women that have traditional views but yet want women to have more rights to be able to live better lives.

Women's equality advocate: The women that want full equality where women have exactly equal rights as men.

Feminists: Lunatics that hate men and want a way for women to have an advantage in society as retribution for past wrongs to women.

c.fours falls into the feminists ranks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.