Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (27672 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 8:33pm On May 23, 2012
Na wa oh. . . .3 guys against 1 girl on a thread that says WOMEN ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES. . . a rethink of the topic might be in order.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 23, 2012
^^^Lol, the irony of life. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Na wa oh. . . .3 guys against 1 girl on a thread that says WOMEN ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES. . . a rethink of the topic might be in order.

Look at it this way: This rancid being is the worst example, the embodiment, the epitome of all the bad qualities we complain about in women. Naija women especially.

- Rude
- Classless
- Vile
- Obese
- Unfriendly
- Stewpid
- Loud
- Bitter
- Uppity
- Confrontational
- Ghetto
- Uneducated
- Delusional
- Unapproachable
- Unamiable
- Belligerent
- Unreasonable
- Unmarriable
- Selfish
- Glutton
- Smelly
- Cockblocker

All rounded in ONE woman.

ONE!

She is the type of Naija woman that destroys the reputation of the other Naija women completely. She is a good Naija woman's worst enemy.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2012
^^^ Take that off!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 9:04pm On May 23, 2012
undecided
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 23, 2012
@Moderator

I already took it off. grin cool
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 23, 2012
Sagamite & shymmex, I need you to come and contribute to my thread on how to perfectionate the art of seduction. cool
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89: Sagamite & shymmex, I need you to come and contribute to my thread on how to perfectionate the act of seduction. cool

Can you post a link for the thread. wink

I sure will like to 'perfectionate' the act of seduction on you tonight, beau. kiss
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89: Sagamite & shymmex, I need you to come and contribute to my thread on how to perfectionate the act of seduction. cool

Kai! You want all the women on NL to know what kind of naughty ashawo I am. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 23, 2012
Just click on my profile to get the link. . .make sure I see you there! smiley
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 23, 2012
First michelin, it's an art not an act. cheesy tongue Like any other art that is done well, you need to have the talent. tongue
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 23, 2012
stillwater: First michelin, it's an art not an act. cheesy tongue Like any other art that is done well, you need to have the talent. tongue

oh my bad, I wrote act instead of art. . .thanks for pointing it out. I'll correct it immediately. smiley
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Look at it this way: This rancid being is the worst example, the embodiment, the epitome of all the bad qualities we complain about in women. Naija women especially.

- Rude
- Classless
- Vile
- Obese
- Unfriendly
- Stewpid
- Loud
- Confrontational
- Ghetto
- Uneducated
- Delusional
- Unapproachable
- Unamiable
- Belligerent
- Unreasonable
- Unmarriable
- Selfish
- Glutton
- Smelly
- Cockblocker

All rounded in ONE woman.

ONE!

She is the type of Naija woman that destroys the reputation of the other Naija women completely. She is a good Naija woman's worst enemy.

See Sagamite o, complaining someone is rude, not classy and loud. Wonders shall never cease. I bet if a poll is set up for the rudest man on NL, you will win first prize. If you like fight me, na you sabi. tongue Any naija woman that gives naija men sleepless nights is fine by me. tongue
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2012
stillwater:
See Sagamite o, complaining someone is rude, not classy and loud. Wonders shall never cease. I bet if a poll is set up for the rudest man on NL, you will win first prize. If you like fight me, na you sabi. tongue Any naija woman that gives naija men sleepless nights is fine by me. tongue

That is completely different.

I do it with class, humour, intellect, justification, guile and imperiality. People like me, enjoy it and find me funny and spicy. It makes me sexy to many NL women.

I'm a Legend.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 11:25pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89:

Yes I was catty towards c.fours, but after she tried not once, but twice to point an accusatory finger at me for no apparent reason. . .she was actually calling me either stupid or a hypocrite. I have the right to call out someone who talks and acts rude, be they a woman or a man.

I created this thread, after reading a lot from female posters on this particular section (and also from my life experience).
Some female posters did end their posts with: women are indeed their worst enemies. I just thought I should turn it into a topic because at a point I got so disgusted at the way women were so quick to turn against other women for a mere conventional reason and the saying appeared more true than false.

I was actually surprised when I saw a particular poster agreeing with the title. tongue tongue

tongue tongue tongue
alright.

there are some women who prefer company of guys to their own gender because they think women have too much drama.
that's legitimate. but not all women have that problem.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:20am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

That is completely different.

I do it with class, humour, intellect, justification, guile and imperiality. People like me, enjoy it and find me funny and spicy. It makes me sexy to many NL women.

I'm a Legend.

Buhahaha, iwo class? cheesy Well people like queensmith find her funny and spicy. tongue
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 4:31am On May 24, 2012
Coons will forever be coons, anyway

Sisi_Kill: Na wa oh. . . .3 guys against 1 girl on a thread that says WOMEN ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES. . . a rethink of the topic might be in order.

Ahhh, well we can always bring the argument back to women and blame their mothers.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 4:52am On May 24, 2012
stillwater:
Buhahaha, iwo class? cheesy Well people like queensmith find her funny and spicy. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo&feature
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 4:55am On May 24, 2012
boy it's about time you phucked off to one side and let the adults do the talking.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 5:40am On May 24, 2012
queensmith: boy it's about time you phucked off to one side and let the adults do the talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sez8O6je0xk&feature=relmfu
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:44am On May 24, 2012
^Little girl acting like she threw her toys out of the pram.. Look at this 22yrs old pikin calling those old enough to be her older brother 'boy' lol..

It seems your bum has never been smacked so hard that the ish starts twerking, huh? That's the medication dosage I give folks suffering from your type of syndrome..

I go hard in the paint. cool
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Bestlyf: 6:02am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

Neutral? Are you having a laugh? grin grin grin grin grin

To be frank, in my life, I have never come across a more vile and repugnant female. She just reeks of awful attitude. She has a completely miasmatic personality and has already indirectly indicated she is ugly and obese.

If I was to create a spectrum of personalities for women, I would put Nayah at one end representative of wonderful personality and queensmith at the other end for absolutely stinking personality.

With her being obese and having a stinking ghetto attitude, she will probably only be able to pull skanky scrubs from projects/council estates that will dip anything in a skirt because no decent man would ever approach her.

Single motherhood and eternal bitterness awaits her in the future.
Chai! Guy, free this babe, queensmith abeg.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:10am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sez8O6je0xk&feature=relmfu

right then p**sy you can phuck off now!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:12am On May 24, 2012
shymmex: ^Little girl acting like she threw her toys out of the pram.. Look at this 22yrs old pikin calling those old enough to be her older brother 'boy' lol..

It seems your bum has never been smacked so hard that the ish starts twerking, huh? That's the medication dosage I give folks suffering from your type of syndrome..

I go hard in the paint. cool

you obviously don't understand most of what you say, learn to use your teeth as a cage and shut your mouth.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:12am On May 24, 2012
Me think Sagamite actually is infatuated with queensmith, and maybe vice versa.

SisiKill might be right here.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:13am On May 24, 2012
Bestlyf: Chai! Guy, free this babe, queensmith abeg.

You cannot blame a coon for being coonish, let him continue I will deal with him here, queensmith will tell him what he needs to hear.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:15am On May 24, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Infatuation isn't even the word for it, more like an obsession.

It's not every day a boy gets dragged out of the closet,

I have cages for dogs like him let him follow me about he might learn a thing or to.

Queensmith; de-cooning buffons since 2003
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 6:42am On May 24, 2012
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnfNNnmoXVM&feature
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:47am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkXwJK3XdDQ&feature=my_favorites&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg

You can come harder than that i'm sure. Show me what your small dick can do. Lets see what your really made of.

What a phuckin coward.

Your bravado and internet thuggery doesn't scare me. You obviously don't come across alot of real women.

You've been sniffing round my p***sy for a long time. When will you realize that it's NOT FOOOOOOOR YOU!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

"You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.