Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

My Nice Guy Is Begining To Get The Girls Bored. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nice Guy Is Begining To Get The Girls Bored. (858 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nice Guy Is Begining To Get The Girls Bored. by elari(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2012
gud day 2 d house. Though am a newbie here, i bliv ur contributions wud build me to a better or bad person. Am a guy who likes to makes his gals comfortable, treat them like a queen i believe they are and neva say No 2 a meaninful request. Bt tins are taking a bad turn 4 me as they always end up in anoda guys arm. Am begining to reconsider my stand from being that perfect Romeo to a "classical player". Nw i ask: is being good a problem? If yes, what steps should i take? Tnx as i duff my hat to ur replies.
Re: My Nice Guy Is Begining To Get The Girls Bored. by slimyem: 11:28pm On May 20, 2012
elari: gud day 2 d house. Though am a newbie here, i bliv ur contributions wud build me to a better or bad person. Am a guy who likes to makes his gals comfortable, treat them like a queen i believe they are and neva say No 2 a meaninful request. Bt tins are taking a bad turn 4 me as they always end up in anoda guys arm. Am begining to reconsider my stand from being that perfect Romeo to a "classical player". Nw i ask: is being good a problem? If yes, what steps should i take? Tnx as i duff my hat to ur replies.
o boy,berra leave your hat on top your head...
Nothing wey we wan take your duff do for hia...
Or betterstill,duff it for yourself!
@topic...
If you want to remain good,fine!
If you want to become a classical player,fine!
Everything has its reward!
Bottomline-na your choice!
End of story!cheesy
Re: My Nice Guy Is Begining To Get The Girls Bored. by 90love(f): 11:44pm On May 20, 2012
Maybe your going for the wrong kind of girls, play attention to where your meeting these girls and how they behave with you throughout the relationship. As well this is a very important factor you have to know about females we love a challenge if you just succumb to their every need it gets boring. Being a good guy is great but have a little man power. Your girls probably leave you for guys that give them more of a thrill.

Hope you find a good one soon.
Re: My Nice Guy Is Begining To Get The Girls Bored. by Homar(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2012
Yea . A good one like the poster above me
Re: My Nice Guy Is Begining To Get The Girls Bored. by kpolli(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2012
slimyem: o boy,berra leave your hat on top your head...
Nothing wey we wan take your duff do for hia...
Or betterstill,duff it for yourself!
@topic...
End of story!cheesy

As slimyem said, become a player grin grin grin
Re: My Nice Guy Is Begining To Get The Girls Bored. by slimyem: 1:42pm On May 21, 2012
kpolli:

As slimyem said, become a player grin grin grin
hey!
That wasnt what i said!
cheesy
here's what i said..
slimyem:
@topic...
End of story!cheesy

(1) (Reply)

******* / What Is Your Opinion (relationship,sex,dating E.t.c0 / How To Use Body Language To Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.