Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? (18721 Views)

Poll: Given a 2nd chance, will you still marry your present spouse?

Yes: 61% (94 votes)
No: 20% (31 votes)
Hmmmm. not sure: 18% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / 2nd Chance!!!!!!! / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 21, 2012
I saw a similar thread but it was directed at the guys only.
Given the opportunity, will u marry your present spouse all over again?
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:55am On May 21, 2012

29 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:58am On May 21, 2012
ftmom: Yes, I would . . . . . He doesn't have a six pack, he's no handyman, he doesn't know how to really cook, he's no billionaire, he doesn't give audience to my bad moods and and we don't watch the same shows BUT he's the quitessential Mr Clean, he loves me and the kids without reservation, he always puts us first, he's a great provider, a talented lover, trusts me completely in everything and every way and he is my best friend. I have never wanted another and would still marry him again. We are each other's complement. Love you, Darl kiss kiss
WOW touching.

@Topic, give me 10 yrs let see what I will think by then. grin grin grin grin grin Kidding LOL

3 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:09am On May 21, 2012
Nope. He is too ijebu-ish for my liking cool

4 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Freesia(f): 5:16am On May 21, 2012
jennykadry: Nope. He is too ijebu-ish for my liking cool
Haha you mean with the thrifty spending?

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:18am On May 21, 2012
Freesia:
Haha you mean with the thrifty spending?

I have been asking for a new car since I started growing breast, the dude is yet to give in. EVery day he tells me there is nothing wrong with the one I am driving and that I should not even consider bashing someone with it cos if I do, he will just get me a 2000 dollar car to drive around with grin embarassed
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by EfemenaXY: 5:38am On May 21, 2012
^^ You sef!! You toooooo like motor! grin grin grin

@ poster, YES I WILL! & in a jiffy (again) - before any babe grabs my man tongue

Ah, e nor easy to find your soul mate o! A decade and a half later & we're still going strong. Besides, that man fine eh! (yes,yes, I know - I'm terribly vain) but who nor wan born fine-fine pikins??

But most importantly, I love him, and he loves me, warts 'n all smiley

4 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Freesia(f): 5:45am On May 21, 2012
jennykadry:

I have been asking for a new car since I started growing breast, the dude is yet to give in. EVery day he tells me there is nothing wrong with the one I am driving and that I should not even consider bashing someone with it cos if I do, he will just get me a 2000 dollar car to drive around with grin embarassed
. Don't worry sis your car is coming soon.He just reasons that you're mobile and not taking public transportation
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by feminineA: 6:03am On May 21, 2012
Yes yes yes. Is he a perfect person?of course not. Am I perfect?nope. But our little little imperfection has made us vulnerable to ourselves. Can't trade him o he's just RIGHT for me.

2 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by olsmade(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2012
Now, dis is all soooo very touching. Unfortunately I'm not eligible to respond yet. I hope someday to be lyk ftmom or efemena's husbands so my wife can say such nyc things bout me too. Bewildering, how often men lose their heads once dey cross d marriage line - I hope not to go dat way too when d time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by taryour(f): 9:31am On May 21, 2012
Yes yes yes and yes. I would marry him allover again and again if given d 3rd,4th,5th till forever.... We simply just cant leave without eachoder. Still loving each other like we just meet. He is d best man ever created by God,d best hubby,father and friend. He is unique and he is my WORLDSGREATEST....

2 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by recruitmnt: 9:36am On May 21, 2012
Oh YES!!! grin
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Tobiegal(f): 10:55am On May 21, 2012
Yes, yes and yes again! Like someone said, we don't watch d same show, he's more of d going out type, while I love to jst sit at home...
We may not talk during d day...bt, it doesn't reduce his luv for me.
Love him till death!

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by mumgoodie: 1:13pm On May 21, 2012
YES AND YES I would marry him if given a second chance. He is just too much and can never ask for anything else in his place. Love you so very much my dearest.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by luckgames(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2012
My present spouse YES. YES
EX- HELL NO with two of my legs, I will run far
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 21, 2012
See as everybody dey shout yes yes... grin grin grin

Naija! Even the ones suffering and smiling. tongue tongue

21 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by luckgames(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2012
Vikin: See as everybody dey shout yes yes... grin grin grin

Great O
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by SisiKill1: 2:28pm On May 21, 2012
WARNING - IF YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION HONESTLY, MAKE SURE YOUR SPOUSE DOES NOT. . .I REPEAT DOES NOT KNOW YOUR NL USERNAME.

You are now free to open Pandora's box.

Thank you!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by SisiKill1: 2:30pm On May 21, 2012
Where are the men naa. . .or is it only women who have the perfect spouse? embarassed
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by luckgames(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: WARNING - IF YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION HONESTLY, MAKE SURE YOUR SPOUSE DOES NOT. . .I REPEAT DOES NOT KNOW YOUR NL USERNAME.

Thank you!! cheesy

I did
So what now?
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by forkadict(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2012
Vikin: See as everybody dey shout yes yes... grin grin grin

I just tire for all of dem
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 2:34pm On May 21, 2012
Hmm all these "Yes" everywhere doesn't sound real at all,una sure say na from una heart so? cheesy tongue

@Topic,I ain't married yet,though I'd love to marry my boyfriend but i can't answer the question till after about 15 years to come wink.

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by icon2: 2:39pm On May 21, 2012
annoymous: I saw a similar thread but it was directed at the guys only.
Given the opportunity, will u marry your present spouse all over again?

Wow.... A million dollar question.. The married please make una answer ohhhh.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by taryour(f): 2:40pm On May 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: WARNING - IF YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION HONESTLY, MAKE SURE YOUR SPOUSE DOES NOT. . .I REPEAT DOES NOT KNOW YOUR NL USERNAME.

Thank you!! cheesy

Lol. He sure knows mine and will post his soon...
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by pdpiperpippen: 2:40pm On May 21, 2012
See as nigerian women wif very bad marriages dey form paparazi for NL, we all knw ur marriages are hell, I mean u all keep coming back to big papa for more even after years of marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by icon2: 2:43pm On May 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Where are the men naa. . .or is it only women who have the perfect spouse? embarassed

I wonder ohh!
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by headTO: 2:44pm On May 21, 2012
What God has yoked together let no man put apart. I will marry her over and over again.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by OyBosEnEmm(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2012
@sisi_kill As if you know all response to this particular thread might be a false impression...However, I appeal earnestly to all couples to take their spouses for whoever they are and believe strongly that no one is absolutely perfect to our judgement. Having said that, marriage as an institution is the only institution where certificate is given before the real course or programme is embarked upon therefore what this simply means is that you and your spouse have been pronounced graduate. We should also in a respectable manner with divine widom try to assist our spouse in changing any habit we feels not accomodating and by so doing we will have accomplished a good home.

I pray that GOD bless all homes and any home under satanic fire, let the GOD of Elijah quench such fire completely to put the enemy into open shame and to all bachelors and spinsters out there, marriage is wonderful if you found your spouse. I wish you all the best

6 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by superior1: 2:48pm On May 21, 2012
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Irunmole(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2012
Exactly the same question I was asking myself this morning. The simple answer in my case is NO.

5 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 21, 2012
pd piper pippen: See as nigerian women wif very bad marriages dey form paparazi for NL, we all knw ur marriages are hell, I mean u all keep coming back to big papa for more even after years of marriage.

OyBosEnEmm: @sisi_kill As if you know all response to this particular thread might be a false impression...However, I appeal earnestly to all couples to take their spouses for whoever they are and believe strongly that no one is absolutely perfect to our judgement. Having said that, marriage as an institution is the only institution where certificate is given before the real course or programme is embarked upon therefore what this simply means is that you and your spouse have been pronounced graduate. We should also in a respectable manner with divine widom try to assist our spouse in changing any habit we feels not accomodating and by so doing we will have accomplished a good home.

I pray that GOD bless all homes and any home under satanic fire, let the GOD of Elijah quench such fire completely to put the enemy into open shame and to all bachelors and spinsters out there, marriage is wonderful if you found your spouse. I wish you all the best

Of course, what did U guys expect from ladies exp?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 25% Of Tested Men In Nigeria Aren’t Biological Fathers – DNA Report / Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.