Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? (18714 Views)

Poll: Given a 2nd chance, will you still marry your present spouse?

Yes: 61% (94 votes)
No: 20% (31 votes)
Hmmmm. not sure: 18% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / 2nd Chance!!!!!!! / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by opokonwa(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2012
CY09:
whats ur own na? person tok aw she feel n u dey yan rubbish. Are u in her mind to know aw she feels? ode

Yr father na[b] Ode[/b], yr mama Ode ni e, you Ode100000000000
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by traeces(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2012
Do we have challenges? yes. Do we atimes disagree? yes. Is she a perfect person? no & neither am i. All of that not witstanding, i realize she's neither a mistake from d past nor trouble in my life but God's blessing, gift & help to me & I find dat d forces at work for us are by far greater dan those against us so yes, i'll marry her again & again if i had to.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 21, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm all these "Yes" everywhere doesn't sound real at all,una sure say na from una heart so? cheesy tongue

@Topic,I ain't married yet,though I'd love to marry my boyfriend but i can't answer the question till after about 15 years to come wink.
@ freecocoa why now,a whole of 15years.oga o
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Aringon(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2012
Yes I will marry my wife again, we complement each other. I am a spent thrift, she is ijebu-ish in nature, I am an extrovert, she is an introvert. She does not nag, knws hw to cook all the calabar soups(licking my fingers n swallowing saliva). She is beautiful and all that I need in a woman. She loves my people ,d I love hers. Excuse me, she is fair while I am black, u see we r good and I will marry her again n again
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by maasoap(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2012
Our marriage is still young but so far, the answer is yes. The only but is that at times, women do have budget that is bigger than your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by acidtalk: 5:10pm On May 21, 2012
maasoap: Our marriage is still young but so far, the answer is yes. The only but is that at times, women do have budget that is bigger than your pocket.

that kin budget fit make man get heart attack if he no strong.

just last night my female friend was demanding for 500k (borrow) to enable he4 add capital to her business. then and there i felt my heart beating 50 times faster than normal.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by acidtalk: 5:12pm On May 21, 2012
maasoap: Our marriage is still young but so far, the answer is yes. The only but is that at times, women do have budget that is bigger than your pocket.

that kin budget fit make man get heart attack if he no strong.

just last night my female friend was demanding for 500k (borrow) to enable her add capital to her business. then and there i felt my heart beating 50 times faster than normal.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by laidol(f): 5:38pm On May 21, 2012
winkyes I would, i would, and i would

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 21, 2012
TechRev: I WILL. i will marry her, marry her, marry her, over and over and over and over and over till eternity. I agree i dont love her as i do one of my former girlfriend. But I cant imagine marrying any other woman than my wife should i do it again a million times. I will marry her over and over she is the other half i always wanted.

You don't love her as much as your ex... But you marry her oVer and over..

Hmmm.....are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by adconline(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2012
@ Sisi Kill

Men are honest to a fault. Leave us out of this circus show.

No, I think the real word you are looking for is PESSIMISTS. . .men are PESSIMISTS.

I bed to disagree!

I think that most men are more realistic about relationship than most women. Most women tend to gloss over real issues and fantasize that things would be better.The same way most women would turn to pastors and miracles in times of troubles while most men would turn to friends , family and beer joints.

It's typical to find a lot of women who want to get married, but have not thought of what it takes to raise a child or how much it costs to buy baby formulas.They all believe that they can do it together with their would-be husbands.

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by trisurface: 5:52pm On May 21, 2012
Dis last one week, I aint so sure.
When she's good, She's hot. When she's Bad, All man go Tire !
But 2 lovely kids, D realisation that she'll never wish me ill and the fact that she stayed wit me when I was just a Skirt chasing nitwit-Yeah, I'll marry her again.
Not to talk the extra hot loving....Yes O!
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by member479760: 6:07pm On May 21, 2012
jennykadry:

I have been asking for a new car since I started growing breast, the dude is yet to give in. EVery day he tells me there is nothing wrong with the one I am driving and that I should not even consider bashing someone with it cos if I do, he will just get me a 2000 dollar car to drive around with grin embarassed

so you are a liability madam, why did you go school?
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Piyke: 6:08pm On May 21, 2012
Yesssssssss. I'll marry my wife over and over again. Such an understanding, loving, respectful...woman, the list goes on. No time for any other lady grin

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 21, 2012
Yyy
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Diligence: 6:51pm On May 21, 2012
'Nkemdilim' says it all! Omalicha! Achalugo Nwanyi! Oyilidiya! Ihunanyam! May God always bless, prosper and divinely favour her through and through in Jesus' Name - Amen! Yes I would and over and over again! I write these with grin!
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Chinom(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2012
Gbam !. She is the best between the sheets. A very good mother to our kids and nags very little. She fine too.

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by missagbaa(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2012
Yeah yeah aπϑ yeah,anyday,anytime,if given τ̣̣ђё chance aπϑ choice ѠȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ marry him allover again.L♡̬̩̃̊√ع Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ lots

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Maryky(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2012
grin grin yes,yes and yes

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by redsun(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2012
Anything regretful is unfulfilling.Living in regrets is like being dead alive.One never should do what he/she never likes.It is like living someone else's life.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by TechRev: 8:57pm On May 21, 2012
Vikin:

You don't love her as much as your ex... But you marry her oVer and over..

Hmmm.....are you sure?

Ohh yes am very sure. I didnt love her as much as the ex when i married her. Now i know i made the right choice. Now i will defend her with my life, over and over ....

3 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 21, 2012
Resounding NO. We both agree the marriage was a mistake but because of our boy and the pregnancy we will remain together at least for now
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Okstefens(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2012
I will never 4get my may 12 election. When she was swore into my life. Oceans had since dried up and reflooded. But my love for her remains undimished. For a 100 thousand million times of times my answer of may 12 remains YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZ.

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by KevinII(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2012
jennykadry: Nope. He is too ijebu-ish for my liking cool

after domesticating the poor man? Why don't you divorce him then, and free him from the bondage undecided undecided undecided
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 21, 2012
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Okstefens(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2012
And again d bible says, a man who findeth a wife[not a sex partner, concubine or pleasure raider] findeth a good favour from God. Mine is a W.I.F.E say it loud and clear. A chalenge to every tom and jerry in d house. Typin........................
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 21, 2012
Yes
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Okstefens(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2012
misterme: Resounding NO. We both agree the marriage was a mistake but because of our boy and the pregnancy we will remain together at least for now
but sir that is a costly mistake. A broken relationship is beta than a broken marriage. Urs is neva a marriage so stop pretending wedloc, u can not manage a mistake for life. Wedloc is 4beta 4wost, y nt live d worse nd go 4d beta. Bless u sir.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 21, 2012
Vikin: See as everybody dey shout yes yes... grin grin grin

Naija! Even the ones suffering and smiling. tongue tongue
wat wud they do? they cant change the situation so le the situation change them. yes yes yes
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 10:46pm On May 21, 2012
YES! Even with the trouble of outsiders it always comes down to the two of us. We play together and enjoy silly humour we even watch the same cartoons before bed, my husband never sleeps when I'm upset or worried, he sits up with me when I'm sick and tries to surprise me with his top chef cooking (of indomin) cheesy he's amazing, sweet, caring and very fun and full of energy I can't imagine beng without him. There's no one that could replace him for me in any lifetime. Bleep
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2012
moreeni: NO! We've been together for 10yrs out of which we've been married for five. I wouldn't marry him again and may be I will not even marry at all. I am 29yrs this month and I cant believe what the whoa is about marriage. Mind you no kids yet!

He doesn't cheat, but he loves himself first!

10 years an no kids perhaps your even the wife of The man that put up a post of wanting to leave his wife because of childlessness you should check it out it might be your husband.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 10:58pm On May 21, 2012
TechRev: I WILL. i will marry her, marry her, marry her, over and over and over and over and over till eternity. I agree i dont love her as i do one of my former girlfriend. But I cant imagine marrying any other woman than my wife should i do it again a million times. I will marry her over and over she is the other half i always wanted.

If I was your wife an I read his God as my witness I would divorce you! Make sure she doesn't see this as it's not a comp'iment sad
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by DukeNija(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2012
90love:

If I was your wife an I read his God as my witness I would divorce you! Make sure she doesn't see this as it's not a comp'iment sad
Let him continue deluding himself. Poor Woman embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cope When Your Spouse Doesn't Listen: Seeking Advice / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court / Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.