Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? (18720 Views)

Poll: Given a 2nd chance, will you still marry your present spouse?

Yes: 61% (94 votes)
No: 20% (31 votes)
Hmmmm. not sure: 18% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / 2nd Chance!!!!!!! / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
No... I would love to marry... some one louder.... but I would want my hubby to still be in the picture..i wont mind having him as boyfriend.... my brother, father, driver, pastor, a family friend, someone really special.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Benez: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes, Yes and Yes with a little adjustment. I intended to marry someone else b4 we got hooked by circumstance but now, my life would have been miserable without her. I lost my job few years back but you won't notice any difference from when I was working and now. She is God sent.

The only adjustment I may ask God for is in the area of sex. Her sexual drive is low as such I get starved most times. I av stayed for 3 months without sex with my wife. I used to av girlfriends but because of her kindness and submission, I av decided to do away with the practice even though I av 'toasters' around me. We have discussed this several times but at the point of execution of our resolution, I get to hear; "I am tired" "I am not in the mood", "wait till tomorrow" , " go and adjust" e.t.c. so I am still managing the situation which I pray God will handle it for me.

In all, she is a wife in millions.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by kathryn24(f): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
yes I would

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 25% Of Tested Men In Nigeria Aren’t Biological Fathers – DNA Report / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court / Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.