Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,666 members, 7,770,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go (400409 Views)

How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go by pope732901(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2012
If you are already connected and chatting
with facebook friends on 2go please count your self out from this published. Its to assist
the people who are yet to understand how
to link facebook friends with 2go messager
for instant chatting or having problem with
2go Gateway during activating process and
if some one help you activated your own, this is your opportunity to know how he/she did it and help another to activate it too.

It is not complex to do and it is an additional
relaxation by chatting with your 2go friends,
facebook friends and family at once.

Before you can connect your facebook with 2go you must get your facebook username.

Note: Your facebook username is dissimilar
to your real name on facebook, for instance
my facebook real name is "Feranmi PrettyBoy-Liverpudian Dalghlish- Kappo"
but my facebook urername is feranmilove

How to get facebook urername You can easily get your facebook username
by using your phone opera mini or web
browser. Just make sure you first login to
your facebook then go back and visit
www.facebook.com/username look immediately after the www.facebook.com/ you will see your userame.

Since your userame is set, open your 2go
application, allow it to login and click on Settings>Gateways>Facebook Gateway>Activate.

Fill it with the username you got on
facebook then insert your real facebook
password in the password space, not your
2go password then click Activate.

Note that you can also connect your 2go
messager with GTalk and MXit.
Full of enjoyment for your leisure hours.

Add my as a friend on 2go with this username: feranmi7329

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go by giftemerson: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2012

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go by jay52: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
4 real wink4 real
Re: How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go by ednut1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
4post 144444 views, how come
Re: How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go by holtby09(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2015
@feranmi....pls how can i recover my pin. i forgot it

1 Like

Re: How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go by Software202(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2015
Good one also.
Re: How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go by KnowMore: 7:34am On May 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.