Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose (28326 Views)

Wenger: Picking An Arsenal Midfield Is An Impossible Job / La Liga - Ronaldo Breaks Opponent's Nose - Reuters / Pompey Gets Their Own Arab Sugardaddy!(Avram Grant New Football Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Ejine(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2012
I don't know which is worse - the fact that she's picking her nose in such an embarrassing manner, or the fact that she's a fan of such a FAIL club as Bayern Munich.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Ayatullah(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2012
Thanks to naptu2 for giving us the queen's picture picking her nose EVEN WITH HER RIGHT HAND! Let all the Britsh slaves making noise about our African woman keep quiet FOREVER!!!

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by jmaine: 12:22pm On May 21, 2012
Funny fellow landers cheesy
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 21, 2012
belabela: Nobody thinks about her in Europe. And her's wasnt as bad a one of the coaches during the world cup in south Africa who picked his nose and ate it. You guys should get a life.

WHAAAAAATTTT??!??
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by soterslove: 12:30pm On May 21, 2012
retching..!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by solaceguy(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2012
K
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 21, 2012
Choi!!! The woman fall hand sha... But then again, she's human. Make we free am.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by naptu2: 12:40pm On May 21, 2012
belabela: Nobody thinks about her in Europe. And her's wasnt as bad a one of the coaches during the world cup in south Africa who picked his nose and ate it. You guys should get a life.

German coach Joaquim Lowe has been seen on a number of occasions picking his nose. The most famous/infamous episode occurred during the world cup, South Africa 2010, when he mined for gold in his nose and ate the contents.

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 21, 2012
valacious: Another money will be spent coming up with press release after wasting shareholders fund for an ego trip to munich.

Can you prove that they went there with shareholders' funds? Even if they did, can you prove that it wasn't approved?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by KayDee4: 12:45pm On May 21, 2012
Oh dearie me !!! embarassed embarassed , little did we know she was one of us.

ortopazz: first black woman shown, me thinks naija chick or whoopi goldberg

Kay-Dee:
See Bayern fan dey pick nose for stadium *bush club* grin

queensmith: who on earth was that woman picking her nose like that? eurgh!

careytommy: See that yeye black woman picking her nose angry
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 21, 2012
this stuff will just make her more popular now. Good for her
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 21, 2012
this stuff will just make her more popular now. Every dissapointment always bring blessings along
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by carlos86: 1:06pm On May 21, 2012
When I saw her do that on live TV,I told the person beside me that this must be a Nigerian...and I was right
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Onasa22: 1:06pm On May 21, 2012
It's a bad habit but deosnt worth this publicity, afterall she is the owner of the hand and nose.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by wisestfool2006: 1:14pm On May 21, 2012
My naija people, everyone has his/her own problems, so wotz big deal, white man can never post such thing for people to comment on. mind your own business tongue
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by matoyeh(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2012
Onasa22: It's a bad habit but deosnt worth this publicity, afterall she is the owner of the hand and nose.

abbii!!!
NA SHE GET THE HANDS OOOOO
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by aljharem(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2012
carlos86: When I saw her do that on live TV,I told the person beside me that this must be a Nigerian...and I was right

you have to agree, that is an ignorant thing to say ! Yes !
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by deeplow: 1:23pm On May 21, 2012
It's not an 'oyibo people' matter. Her offence is she should have done the same thing carefully and discreetly with tissue paper or handkerchief in public. If she was alone or with her husband she could pick her nose with her finger and pop the dirt into her mouth or Uncle Kenny's.

The stadium had over 70,000 people,how on earth would you have even guessed the possibility of the camera picking on you.let's be realistic,it could happen to anyone.there are many of us who would av done the same thinking no one was watching.pls enlighten me.how do u pick hidden dirt out Or nose with a handkerchief that makes is less irritating? it was just something that nobody should have known about that went public.change topic joor..at least she used her "less-respected hand" .
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by SisiKill1: 1:24pm On May 21, 2012
That is just dis-gus-ting!!!

And to those saying shebi everybody picks their noses. . .of course we do but you don't do it like you are digging for gold. . .in public Haba!. The fact that we all poo and pee does not mean we just drop our pants and start peeing and shitting all over the place.

okay I just read my last sentence. . . I think using the shitting and peeing all over the place was not the right example. . considering. . . well ya know. tongue

Anyway, I now understand why some people don't see anything wrong in the way she is digging into her nose like she's looking for her lost child.

Y'all carry on cheesy cheesy
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by killuminati(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2012
Is dat not Alaba sitting on d front row from left?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by question(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2012
LOL. She is digging for gold.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by mbhs139(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2012
Ayatullah: You people should leave the woman alone. . . . . . .it could happen to anyone and for God sake what of notable players that blow their nose on the pitch while matches are on and rub their hand on their jersey?

I wonder o! help me aske them o! is that one a problem to be discussed among the millions of problem we are faced with. I say, we never know weting dem dey call surffer for this country. Nonesense. Mtchew
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by MoAfrica: 1:47pm On May 21, 2012
I saw the lady and I quickly changed the channel because I could not tolerate that, that’s so wrong.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by abes(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2012

kini big deal?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by dabrake(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2012
icez: I also saw the woman during the match. And i said to myself "this is f**K** up".
Never knew she was a NIGERIAN. angry
same here. dabrake agree with your post
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2012
Be mindful of who you shake hands with. lol
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by edoyad(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2012
Interesting, she's a Bayern Fan! grin grin
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Saintsquare(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2012
WELL SAID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is There No Premier League Football This Weekend? / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 15th December 2019 / Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.