Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

NAIRALANDERS:: Whats Your Take On The New Attitude Of Mods To Deleting Posts.. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAIRALANDERS:: Whats Your Take On The New Attitude Of Mods To Deleting Posts.. (1792 Views)

Poll: How do you feel about this new trend?!

I Like it.: 33% (5 votes)
Its excessive: 13% (2 votes)
Its bad: 13% (2 votes)
There should be rules guiding Mods: 40% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Seun Please Call Your Mods To Order / New Year.. New Attitude / Why Are Modrators Deleting Threads For No Justifiable Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: NAIRALANDERS:: Whats Your Take On The New Attitude Of Mods To Deleting Posts.. by deaconfrost: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

I cant argue with that but then again, that why we have the discretion of disregarding posts...

190, Mr Cork and a few others in romance section for example turn every thread into something that has to do with bashing Nigerian woman.. Yet he dosent get banned nor does his posts get deleted.. Infact, he has been accepted for who he is..

Dayokanu, Rhino and Bluetooth are known Yoruba bigots who find a way of turning every thread with a slight Igbo theme into an igbo bashing thread... I have gotten to understand that they just do it for the hell of it and not out of any genuine hatred for Igbos.. Infact, I look forward to some of their posts atimes.. But when the mods cant separate or differentiate between simple spats and real fights, then there lies the pronblem..

So I got banned today.. I didnt even mention any tribe.. I avoided calling any names but still yet, my post got deleted and I got banned..

I think that the rules on Nairaland need to be clearly spelt out so we the users can know what to and not to to do..

And I also think cortesy demands that you also tell the User his or her offnce for which they were banned...

Hi bro, I support you on the last sentence...
Re: NAIRALANDERS:: Whats Your Take On The New Attitude Of Mods To Deleting Posts.. by Freiburger(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Finally, A moderator

So, tell us on what grounds and by what rules do people get banned...

FYI

My User I.Ds;

Okija_juju
Mmuo Okija
Okija Priest

Are all banned!!

If there is a log somewhere, check it and see how I got banned and tell me if you mods havent started abusing your powers!!
And what are you doing with all these I.Ds?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expose Nigeria 419 Scam Tricks You Know Here / IQ Test / Tragedy Occurs As ‘newly-wed Couple Was Killed In Crash After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.