Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Shevchenko For Chelsea? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Shevchenko For Chelsea? (8052 Views)

Messi Wants To Play For Chelsea: Picture! / Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. / Ronaldinho Agreed To Sign For Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shevchenko For Chelsea? by lordimpaq(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2006
Well i don't want to believe this, but on soccernet "he laughs it off" i also hear its gonna be kind of a swap with some money of course, Hernan crespo for milan and shevy for chelsea,

please why can't chelsea sell Drogba, that is not a good player at all, i despise his attitude towards goal, its not being strikerly, he is the most useless striker on earth, eddy dombraye better pass am, but please how come he got so close to winning the caf footballer of d year, by just 2 votes, Are africans being sentimental, or is it just beef, Eto is good, take it or leave it,
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by Priscila(f): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2006
I smell you people just hate Drogba may be because he grew up in France unlike E'too who used to sell ice-cream in Douala.
Drogba is doing his best! or is it because he is a smart clean boy not mentioning his good hair?

I watched Schevchenko in that AC milan/ lyon match and he could not deliver!as mush as he is a good player. May be you should say Kaka or Malouda.

I like Drogba alot as I like seeing Africans in those big teams.
Just because of that ,stop that  fuss about  Drogba, even if at times he puts the balls illegally at the nets, don't blame him! its the pressure from those huge cheques.
Let Drogba be in Chelsea! and stop criticising him
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by lordimpaq(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2006
lets be factual this guy is not good

he's just a waste of space on the field

Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by Priscila(f): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2006
The subject is on Shevchenko for Chelsea so don't force people to shun Drogba!
Let everyone join Chelsea, Zidane, my grandmother but leave Drogba out of this discussion for now!Tell us how good Schevchenko is.

Please Lordimpaq, you are a gentleman and consider what I ve told you  for Drogba's sake. If you will persist, I won't blame you because days are gone when men were men!

Everything should be on Shevchenko and how he can make Chelsea win or lose World cup. Isn't it?
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by lordimpaq(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2006
Priscila:

The subject is on Shevchenko for Chelsea so don't force people to shun Drogba!
Let everyone join Chelsea, Zidane, my grandmother but leave Drogba out of this discussion for now!Tell us how good Schevchenko is.

Please Lordimpaq, you are a gentleman and consider what I ve told you for Drogba's sake. If you will persist, I won't blame you because days are gone when men were men!

Everything should be on Shevchenko and how he can make Chelsea win or loose World cup. Isn't it?

When men were men, please clarify dat statement
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by nightrider: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2006
prisclla

there are some strikers you don't talk about in the negative. these are the holy grail of goal scoring and shevchenko is one of them. even if he missed a hundred chances agains lyon. please i beg yu dnt talk negative of him cuz that guy is a phenomenon.

talk bad of drogba but not any of these ones

Shevchenko
henry
roy maakay
ronaldo
adriano
owen
raul
van nistelrooy
shearer
Eto'o
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by lordimpaq(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2006
abi??

i talk am, say drogba no good,

but she wont' budge,

jeez, someone please explain,
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by Priscila(f): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2006
@n everyone
No one seems to understand what am saying. Nightrider! I don't dispute the fact that Schevchenko is good infact he is superb. I ve heard all good things about him but I was only telling Lordimpaq that we discuss him and not bad about Drogba.
Tell us his biography and how he wonna change Chelsea for life. Must Drogba come in ,even if it is for good or bad? These are two different people with their own pros and cons so I feel Didier is not being respectedoooooh. A useless player, is like me who has never kicked a ball not to Drogba's standard

@lordimpaq.
No hard feelings lad!, Its football fever pitch.
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by nightrider: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2006
ok i get you. But you know we just can't help but yab drogba when we get the chance grin grin
besides shevchenko is not going to chelsea, he says he is going to be a milanist like Maldini & Baresi.

I don't know why he classifies himself with those two since he has played for dynamo kiev
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by lordimpaq(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2006
i know some people (akolawole) will want shevy to come to chelsea, but he won't
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by Akolawole(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2006
@Everyone

I decided not to say anything because i know he's not coming.

He was on a visit to Roman in his yaht last year.

Please read the latest: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006140603,00.html
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by mochafella(m): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2006
lordimpaq:

lets be factual this guy is not good

he's just a waste of space on the field

I think Jose likes him for his "bruising" style of play. Not all strikers like fighting for the aerial ball. He reminds me so much of Duncan Ferguson of Everton. Big, Strong and will always challenge for the long ball. Not pretty, but they have their uses.

Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by Akolawole(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2006
I agree with you sir.
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by lordimpaq(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2006
yeah yeah, he's big, he's fantastic aerially, but he's not a very good striker,
Re: Shevchenko For Chelsea? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
lordimpaq:

yeah yeah, he's big, he's fantastic aerially, but he's not a very good striker,

AY do you still think so?

(1) (Reply)

Basel Vs Liverpool :UCL (1 - 0) On 1st October 2014 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On Tuesday 3rd January 2012 / QPR Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 15th September 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.