Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Can Mikel Still Make It To The Super Eagles Again Despite All These Performance? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Mikel Still Make It To The Super Eagles Again Despite All These Performance? (703 Views)

Breaking News: Nothing ‘ll Make Me Change My Mind To Coach Eagles Again – Keshi / Osaze Will Play With Super Eagles Again - Stephen Keshi / Mikel Snubs Eagles Again Due To Sore Throat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Mikel Still Make It To The Super Eagles Again Despite All These Performance? by matoyeh(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2012
I was so impressed with the superb dribbling/playing of John Mikel Obii during the Chelsea V Beyern Munich Final. and He really contributed to the winning of Chelsea...
with all these excellent driving... can Nigerian Coach Stephen Keshi still invite him again

(1) (Reply)

Kolo Toure Marries Long Time Fiancée / Ajose Loses WBC Title To Argentine Boxer / The Rubbery,rape And Blue Murder In The Burkina Faso V Ghana Match!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.