Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

The So-called Dragnet Revolution For Graduates (the Remix) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The So-called Dragnet Revolution For Graduates (the Remix) (1035 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / The So-called Dragnet Revolution For Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The So-called Dragnet Revolution For Graduates (the Remix) by smaz(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2007
smiley grin sad cool :WE ALL REMEMBER WHERE THE LAST EPISODE OF THE 'DRAGNET' SOAP OPERA ENDED,THE LAST EPISODE WAS WHERE I CONCEDED MY FREE DRAGNET FORM TO DIPPY , BUT FATE HAD SOMETHING ELSE IN THE OFFING FOR ME.ON MONDAY,I WON A FREE DRAGNET FORM COURTESY RHYTHM FM 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND OFF I WENT, TO THE HOME OF REVOLUTION FOR GRADUATE RECRUITMENT.AFTER GOING THROUGH THE HUSTLES OF LAGOS,I FINALLY GOT TO THE WORLD TEST CENTRE OF DRAGNET WITHOUT BEING UPBEAT ABOUT DRAGNET.AFTER SUBMITTING MY FREE FORM,I ASKED TO SEE THE GUY WHO REPLIED OUR POSTINGS ON NAIRALAND AND I WAS USHERED INTO THE OFFICE OF BABA,M.D. DRAGNET, AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTER BLEW ME OFF MY AXIS,WHAT I SAW PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT DRAGNET WAS THE NEXT LEVEL FOR GRADUATES.AGREED THERE ARE A LOT F DUPES OUT THERE HIDING UNDER THE CLOAK OF RECRUITING AGENCIES,BUT DRAGNET IS DIFFERENT.BEFORE ANYONE THINKS I AM A PAID PIPER,I WAS SHOWN A CONFIDENTIAL FILE THAT CONTAINED THE MOU SIGNED BETWEEN DRAGNET AND THE ADVERTISED COYS INCLUDING NNPC,IBTC,ZENON,ADIC INSURANCE,IGI ETC, I WAS SHOWN AROUND THEIR TEST CENTRE,THOUGH I COULDNT PICK THE AMOUNT OF FLAT SCREEN PCS THERE,AND ALL WAS ENOUGH TO PROVE TO ME THAT WE HAVE NO CAUSE TO WORRY, IF YOU DOUBT ME,TAKE A TRIP TO PLOT 7 ONIRU MARKET ROAD,LEKKI AND SEE A NEW WORLD OF GRADUATE RECRUITMENT FOR YOURSELF.CIAO! cry kiss
Re: The So-called Dragnet Revolution For Graduates (the Remix) by makalia(f): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2007
pls bros, send me the website address. someone told me they re recruiting now.
Re: The So-called Dragnet Revolution For Graduates (the Remix) by morningsta(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2007
Guy, pls how is the test conducted? I mean what is the test format like? I want to make sure i have an idea what to expect or what it looks like before applying.  undecided undecided
Re: The So-called Dragnet Revolution For Graduates (the Remix) by smaz(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2007
grin angry cooldragnet do not collect cvs, they register you on their database electronically after going through their personality assessment test and their main test,that contains 50 questions, all these steps would be done electonically at their world test centre in lekki, dragnet affords employers a sort of 'pool' to choose from,that is,an opportunity to choose from the available 'pool' of the best brains in nigeria with no strings attached.instead of you going through the hassles of taking test everytime someone is recruiting,your cv and test scores would be available for viewing by recruiting companies on dragnet's database, and pls dippy,go pick up your free form at dragnet office in lekki, ask for baba ikazobah. tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The So-called Dragnet Revolution For Graduates (the Remix) by DRAGNETNGR: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2007
Good Morning,

My name is Baba Ikazoboh of Dragnet.

Dragnet exists to give employment an easier process. We realise that for a better Nigeria, for a better society, for a better economy, more people need to be in jobs, busy, working, developing themselves and the environment they live in, but the process for employment is always too tedious for the employers.

We have discovered a lot of jobs are out there, but the employers go through such a difficult and expensive time trying to reach you. This is why we were set up; to ease their route to you, and to eliminate their cost of hiring. If easing the process allows them hire you faster, and eliminating the costs allows them hire more of you, then it means more of you will be unemployed for less time. This is of good benefit, and this is what Dragnet brings.

With due honour to Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa for building this house, and to "SMAZ" for doing the honourable thing (visiting Dragnet Test Centre 1 to verify our claims), I have been authorised by my team, to offer FREE TESTS TO INTERESTED NAIRALANDERS UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER 2007, each worth N7,500.

Please follow the steps below if this offer is of interest to you:

1. Send an email to NYSC@dragnet-solutions.com
The email address that you send this from, will become the address that the Dragnet portal and employers will reach you on.

2. In the subject of the email write: Nairaland Offer, "First Name" "Surname"
e.g. for me this would be: Nairaland Offer, Baba Ikazoboh

3. In the content of the email, kindly send the following text:

And always remember,
Follow the rules,
Use 'Search' before posting
Post in the correct Sections
Do not spam the board
Respect other members

First Name - Surname
Telephone number
email address

Then anything else you want to write.

4. We will collate the information and contact you in the 1st week of December, enabling you on the portal to enter your CV information.

5. When you have completed this, you will be invited to the test centre for your personality profiling and aptitude test (numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning). It helps if you are prepared for the aptitude test.

6. Come to the test centre with a copy of the email sent to you by the Dragnet Systems Administrator. Quote your Dragnet ID to security at the gate who have a list of those invited.

7. When you into the test centre you will have your finger print and digital photo captured. These images will be stored with your results so do not send anyone else to attempt the test for you. When the employer is interested in either your results or your personality type, it is the test taker they will be expecting through the interview door, and not you. They have the pictures.

8. When you are scheduled for a test, do not bring any materials with you. The tests are sat online and are linked to a server in the UK. For calculation and rough work, pen, paper and calculator will be provided by Dragnet. No need to memorise or copy questions for a friend that might be sitting the test later, because questions are randomised.

9. Once you have sat the test, results are posted unto the web for employers to view. This is done real time so that no-one can manipulate your scores or scores of others. There is no human interface.

I wish you luck as we jointly endevour to get you working.

(1) (Reply)

Calling All University Of Uyo Grads In The House! / Oil Jobs For Feb 25 ,2008 / Job Seekers, Please Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.