Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (41001 Views)

Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by hotwax: 3:52pm On May 21, 2012
hotwax: " Akpabu" is a yoruba man.

The man is a yoruba from rivers state

You are a bastard for bringing ethnicity into this! You will tell me what Akpabu means in Yoruba today.....phucking slowpoke!

Dullard man. Cant you see I am cracking a joke here. Next time somebody will tell us yorubas are part of boko-haram. Is this a yoruba man ?

lets face it. Boko is a PDP ventures to
1. spend money on security
2. Give Buhari and co bad names
3. Distract our attention from bad governance
4. Ensure Nigeria is not stable
5. Ensure the continuity of corruption

Reason:
If it is poor masses, he will blow them up. But when it comes to ministers/politicians, the suicide bomber cant blow them.
he failed ? how ? Because they are ministers/PDP.

They cant blow their people but poor masses.

FU PDP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by AkpuNku2: 3:52pm On May 21, 2012
Akpabu, is a Ghanaian name
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Abagworo(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2012
This thing na wayo! John Akpabu is from Cross River but I believe Nigeria wants to give the international community an impression of "we are in control". I dey laugh.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 21, 2012
He is definitely ibo but dont know the state of his origin. . .ibo kwenu. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by dplordx(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2012
kenx1: Guys wake up.......anoda federal govt scam....how can ðis well fed guy b a suicide bomber

So it is only the almajiris who fit the profile?
Now a christain is caught, dem don dey confused.
I knew Buhari was right when he said FG is the biggest BH.
I'm going to start digging deeper into all this and create a blog solely for all this discripancies. Its just a matter of time sha.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Godjone(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2012
But dose items r not bomb o, it luks lyk police teargas. But if at d end he is a boko member, den is a design by islamic fundamentalist in painting d whole situation 2 make ppl beliv dat xtains are part of the bombing because no xtain can belittle himself dat low. D use of xtain name here is derogatory and an asault ön xtainity. We r waitin 4 investigation report 4rm sss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Rhino5dm: 3:57pm On May 21, 2012
Ha ha ha ! The evil PDP at work!

Next time , go and vote for your national terrorist party(PDP).
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Toppie2(f): 3:58pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

This sounds plausible, except why would the man publicly humiliate himself or ostracize himself from society? Now that his face is known it's not like he can just change his name, move to a different state and everything will be alright.
i wonder o.....or mayb d man is masked who knows!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by dplordx(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2012
hotwax:

Dullard man. Cant you see I am cracking a joke here. Next time somebody will tell us yorubas are part of boko-haram. Is this a yoruba man ?

lets face it. Boko is a PDP ventures to
1. spend money on security
2. Give Buhari and co bad names
3. Distract our attention from bad governance
4. Ensure Nigeria is not stable
5. Ensure the continuity of corruption

Reason:
If it is poor masses, he will blow them up. But when it comes to ministers/politicians, the suicide bomber cant blow them.
he failed ? how ? Because they are ministers/PDP.

They cant blow their people but poor masses.

FU PDP

Are you sure ur Nigerian? Seems like everybody I left in that country long went brain-dead or for some depressing reason won't reason. Buhari said it, the real BH are attacking the security agencies and killing those who officers who killed Muhammed Yusuf. Am sure they don't even know what lead to all this. The accident that caused the entire wahala. Anyways, let see how they pin this on the north again.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by dustydee: 4:00pm On May 21, 2012
Really? So that is how suicide bombers operate. wow!!!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by kokoA(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2012
LWKMD. Suicide bomber my a$S! No be only "John" na "Jonathan".. As the days go by, General Azazi's comment is begining to get clearer. PDP is BH and BH is PDP. This is a poorly scripted Nollywood movie grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by bigcycs: 4:01pm On May 21, 2012
Negro_Ntns: John Akpabu was not a suicide bomber. He was part of a staging for a dramatic event at a future date. His detection and arrest were choreographed.

May your days be long and happy o wise one!! Finally a just and upright mind on nairaland
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by dplordx(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2012
Toppié2:
i wonder o.....or mayb d man is masked who knows!

Thank you. I know that guy works for Beaf sha grin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 21, 2012
This looks more like an arangee by northern politicians.the idea was for him to be caught so that they can claim that southerners are part of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by atuboweke(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2012
what is even wrong with everybody, if the guy suceeded we will blame GEJ and sss, now he's caught we are saying its arrangee. What has his size and look got to do with bombing? Mutallab is from a very wealthy family and yet he wanted to blow himself up. I am watching it on Channels Tv NOW!!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by dplordx(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2012
bigcycs:

May your days be long and happy o wise one!! Finally a just and upright mind on nairaland

Mad man
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by dabrake(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2012
why he no bomb them earlier nah?
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by dplordx(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2012
chima12: This looks more like an arangee by northern politicians.the idea was for him to be caught so that they can claim that southerners are part of boko haram.

Seee eediot! Wud ur family or u do dis?
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by dealslip(f): 4:07pm On May 21, 2012
@Chima12, I think share the same opinion with you. Looks like a "northern elders" arrangement.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by ifeci: 4:08pm On May 21, 2012
na lieeee! dey wan deceive us. john akpabu is just the stage name for the drama. u no say dis ppl don classify us as mumu.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Beaf: 4:11pm On May 21, 2012
Aigbofa: Nigeria we hail thee. Suddenly southerners are being arrested for terrorism! I think some people are trying to engage us in some serious psychological warfare. They want to ensure federal character in this terrorism business, so nobody can say, I want out. John Akpabu!

This post makes a lot of sense.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by born2boink(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2012
1.Igbo could do anything for money
2.But I doubt this game they are playing here, this guy no bi boko haram, where is Abu quada of the useless northern people or the stupid goat Abu Shekau himself, why can't they be arrested and not playing games here, the northern are useless
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by cashcpt(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

This sounds plausible, except why would the man publicly humiliate himself or ostracize himself from society? Now that his face is known it's not like he can just change his name, move to a different state and everything will be alright.

Small thing pay him well and arrange 4 him to go chill off in trinidad and tobago on the federal allowance. This is a hoax to give us the impression that FG is on top of the situation.the real Bokos wld be grinning in eager anticipation right now waiting June to fulfill their vows

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by sabreena289(f): 4:13pm On May 21, 2012
una see unasef ko!u gUyz re jst coverin n denyin him becos he is not kabiru or usman.if na aboki all of una go gree say na suicide attacter.useless pple kawai.ALLAH ZAI KARA TONA ASIRIN KU SHEGU.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Paentera(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2012
SSS have been losing credibility and needed to prove that they're now working. They've never caught any bomber alive and I'm sure this is just an arrangee. Mstchew....
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by FXKing2012(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2012
assalis2020: Alhamdulillah. Thanks be to Allah that he is caught. This is the 16th reason to proof that the so called BH of the north does not exist, just the christians in the south doing everything to destabilised the peace and unity in the country. I remember what happen at Abuja, Kaduna, Gombe, Bauchi and Jos. All who are caught are they Muslims. GOD IS WITH THE TRUTHFUL

You are extremely stoooopid!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Beaf: 4:15pm On May 21, 2012
The man says he is from Nasarawa state.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by portage(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2012
GEJ's security people dey try o grin grin grin undecided undecided
At last, dey caught one man at least grin grin
Who say's our security people no dey work? shocked shocked
I expect a FULL statement from Reuben Abati Phd grin grin very soon undecided
Nigeria and jokes grin grin !!!
Bunch of useless Okobo..... smiley
I bet, the guy man dey smile go bank now cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Johndoe100(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2012
idupaul: Those are definitely not anti personnel grenades ... Looks more like stun or smoke grenades ...

Yes they look like police issue gas grenades.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by dabrake(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2012
GoldCircle: this guy isn't a suicide bomber! He's a 419! He's collected the money from BH and has decided to con them. He's looking well fed and wearing well ironed and starched packet shirt! I mean, someone should please tell me what I don't know!
so a rugged looking skinny man will be able to gain entrance into a ministerial meeting shey?
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by adami48(f): 4:18pm On May 21, 2012
Negro_Ntns: John Akpabu was not a suicide bomber. He was part of a staging for a dramatic event at a future date. His detection and arrest were choreographed.
cos they know they can always get him out of jail if even takin close 2 jail, fake arrangment, looks lik a nollywood screen trick u know
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Beaf: 4:19pm On May 21, 2012
The man says the grenades belong to his mopol brother. I think its safe to say that its teargas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" / Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.