Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nigeria Brains Are Too Big To Play With (john A.) A Sucide Bomber LOL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Brains Are Too Big To Play With (john A.) A Sucide Bomber LOL (702 Views)

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Brains Are Too Big To Play With (john A.) A Sucide Bomber LOL by lincy(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2012
I smell rat, I cry for those in d hems of affair of d National security, u can only play around with d power given to u by de poor citizen but u can't. Escape the payback of ur evil mastermind plans. The truth is like d LIGHT u can't cork it it's just a matter of time. I think general Gowon can tell better, dat it just a matter of time, wat eva u do comes hurting u back with time
Re: Nigeria Brains Are Too Big To Play With (john A.) A Sucide Bomber LOL by lincy(f): 5:05pm On May 21, 2012
Wil only accept John Akpabu as a suicide bomber if only he faces the law would appreciate it if his presecution process is televise and Aired to the full right of Nigeria citizens based on his attempted murder case.
Beside I see John A. As someone after now waiting for d next flirt to leave the country to GOd knows were to enjoy his jumbo from his dramatic act.
Re: Nigeria Brains Are Too Big To Play With (john A.) A Sucide Bomber LOL by Olaolufred(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2012
lincy: Wil only accept John Akpabu as a suicide bomber if only he faces the law would appreciate it if his presecution process is televise and Aired to the full right of Nigeria citizens based on his attempted murder case.
Beside I see John A. As someone after now waiting for d next flirt to leave the country to GOd knows were to enjoy his jumbo from his dramatic act.

Lincy, I felt same way. Any foriegners who read tru those scraps will definitely assume Nigerians are fools. Kudos to our government diversifying into BOLLYWOOD.
I WEEP FOR A BLESSED NATION LIVING LIKE THE CURSED ONE.

Re: Nigeria Brains Are Too Big To Play With (john A.) A Sucide Bomber LOL by lincy(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2012
John Akpabu has test d sweetness of nigeria life, dat guy can no were be compare to those almajiri used by boko haram to carry out suicidal attack dat
Don't know d defferent between life and death and carryout d attack base on religion believe.

John and I are christains and christainity strongly detest violernce and I strongly believe a christain can neva carry out SUICIDAL attack, no neva in histry of christainity rather dey cry about attacks on dem,reciprocate @ d PEAK of attack on dem. I use dis oppurturnity plead on NIGERIAN GOVT.security department to let d sleeping dog lay and dont drag christainity into series careless bloodshade dat v been going on in dis country, dey should also not take granted d silence of of nigerian citizens over corrupt practice @ d governmental level.

Enough! Enough!! Enough!!! .

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Silent On Role In N155bn Oil Scandal / Subsidy Report: EFCC Probes Yar’adua Administration / ACN In Ogun Imploding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.