Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Should Age Be An Issue In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Age Be An Issue In Relationships (671 Views)

Poll: should age be an issue in relationships

yes: 0% (0 votes)
no: 0% (0 votes)
sometimes: 0% (0 votes)
yes,from experience: 0% (0 votes)
no,from experience: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

This poll has ended

Poll:

This poll has ended

This poll has ended

Poll:

This poll has ended

Poll:

This poll has ended

Poll:

This poll has ended

Should Age Difference Affect Relationships? / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Should Age Be An Obstacle Between Two Lovers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Age Be An Issue In Relationships by jayplect(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2012
I met this lady 2009 during pre-degree programme just as a friend. We started going out on may 13th,2011(love panorama). She had been indecisive based on the fact that we are age mate on whether to shower me her 100% love even though she keeps proclaiming her love to me. What shocked me was when i discovered that her calibre of person(very committed christain to the core) could be proclaiming love to two persons at the same time- i and another guy. When i confronted her on this she said that that was the situation of things she found herself in and it was very normal.
Yesterday she bodly said we could not be together [after 1 year of care,attention,love and time lavished on her] because of the fact that we are age mate(like d fourth time she was gonna bring up that issue); she said she was 100% convinced and that God destined us to be friends only. I am someway not convinced with the break-up but would like to free her because she has toiled with my emotions several a time,but my room mate doesnt think like that. He had always been optimistic about this whole issue-even though i am, albeit im now beginning to decline.
Pls I want you guys to advise me because i still love her: do you think i should still pursue her(shower her love) , hold on for a while and get involved in another relationship or free her?
Should age be an issue in relationship?
Re: Should Age Be An Issue In Relationships by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 21, 2012
Well, age is not the problem here. The problem is that she doesn't want you NO MORE. . . Just move on and save your face. . .
Re: Should Age Be An Issue In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 5:31pm On May 21, 2012
Yes, age to me was a deciding factor in whom I chose/accepted as my spouse.

Do you.
Re: Should Age Be An Issue In Relationships by jayplect(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: Well, age is not the problem here. The problem is that she doesn't want you NO MORE. . . Just move on and save your face. . .
Thanks manh i appreciate!
Re: Should Age Be An Issue In Relationships by bknight: 6:23pm On May 21, 2012
Ideally, age shouldn't be an issue. But practically, it is.

Go on at ur own disaster

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy / This Is How 'we Find LOVE' / What Are The Surest Signs That Your Ex Still Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.