Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1259943 members, 1702757 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 October 2014 at 02:52 AM

"The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (24808 Views)

The Chronicles Of A Boarding House Student / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / The Place Of Hiphop In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by AlterEgoTM: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ last post

I don't want to believe you wriggled your way outta the lion's den that easily. tongue

Lai lai. ko jor mehn! I trust my honourable. grin

**Waiting for next post**
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
AlterEgo™:
eeh.... Finally caught up. cheesy

I would not lie, when I started reading this, what I first thought was, you use too many 'big words' or vocabulary than needed to pass your message undecided. I thought you were trying to impress with 'em. tongue .

That kinda clouded the fact of how great a writer you are and how greatly I enjoyed your write up.

FF a couple more posts down the thread, and I'm fully engrossed in your chronicles! smiley

Seriously sis, you is one badass writer. grin

There is nothing I'd say now that you haven't heard or been told already, but I gotta say you more than deserve every accolade and plaudit coming your way. Heck, I even think you are being under-eulogized!

Exciting and interesting read!
Eww, chi'm ooo, my head...so swollen...

grin

Thank you sir. I can't help that I use big big ('big big'. Gerrit? tongue) grama when I write. Infact, I THINK in big grama so it sort of oozes into my writing.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope to get better as I write,
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
AlterEgo™:
@ last post

I don't want to believe you wriggled your way outta the lion's den that easily. tongue

Lai lai. ko jor mehn! I trust my honourable. grin

**Waiting for next post**
I'm working on it. Thingz happened sha, trust me grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by AlterEgoTM: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
^^^

hmmm... Juicy! smiley smiley smiley

cheesy
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by EfemenaXY: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Well done Ishi. smiley

So what's gonna happen after the WCs? Retirement? cool

Somehow, I don't think the likes of esere, Vicky 'n co. are going to let you off that easily sha. tongue
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: Well done Ishi. smiley

Somehow, I don't think the likes of esere, Vicky 'n co. are going to let you off that easily sha. tongue
Thanks Efe.

After WC, I will continue writing, that's for sure. grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by yertyr(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
U're a very good writer girl...but be careful, I don't know if it's me but I have this feeling u're running out of ideas... However u have ur creativeness and use of words to thank for, they've just kept you there.
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 11, 2012
yertyr: U're a very good writer girl...but be careful, I don't know if it's me but I have this feeling u're running out of ideas... However u have ur creativeness and use of words to thank for, they've just kept you there.
she's not running out of ideas o! She just doesn't want to tell us what really went down in ROOM 21. I musto hearam. Ishi na me and you o!
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2012
yertyr: U're a very good writer girl...but be careful, I don't know if it's me but I have this feeling u're running out of ideas... However u have ur creativeness and use of words to thank for, they've just kept you there.
Lol. No I am not running out of ideas. Rather, the story does not want to be told but na lie, I go tell am!!!

cheesy

And BTW, it isn't fiction although it reads like one. Thanks for reading smiley
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2012
brokoto: she's not running out of ideas o! She just doesn't want to tell us what really went down in ROOM 21. I musto hearam. Ishi na me and you o!
You no well o cheesy tongue
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Cuddlemii: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2012
It's the return of the law breakers.
Aunty Cuddles is watching, y'all better let's finish this year with good standing
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Cuddlemii: It's the return of the law breakers.
Aunty Cuddles is watching, y'all better let's finish this year with good standing
yes ma! tongue *runs to the gist thread*
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Cuddlemii: It's the return of the law breakers.
Yes ma!

Oya ma pipo, we go jam for under the gist thread mango tree. grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by esere826: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Guys please stop derailing this thread

You can gist on a parrallel thread
http://www.nairaland.com/1110065/place-rest-wasimi-chronicles-gist/2

Thank you for your discipline
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by naijababe(f): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
^ Hello Mr Pot grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by esere826: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Cuddlemi

They ^^^^^^ are derailing this thread
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2012
To lie or not to lie? This was the question here. I carefully eyed the 'big' man with tha big thanz lolling like a lazy lion on the bed and pondered my situation . . . .

Okay, what are my options? Argue back and forth and end up spending the night with him (the thought gave me the shivers). . .or do as he requested, lie on him and go home. O Ishi, you are in quite a quandary, aren't you??

Think, think, gaddemit!!!

Ooooookay. I will lie on him then. The other option odikwa too risky.

Even as I came to this decision, another voice from the distant past rose up in my head. It was the voice of Yetunde, my petite, cheeky secondary school classmate.

"Ishi, awon bobo yen ma le ki e mole fa idi yin ya" ( those guys may likely pin you down and rip your womanliness to pieces). On hearing this, I had dissolved into a fit of giggles. This statement had been made during a conversation about the dangers of going to our toasters' apartments unchaperoned.

Having my netherparts mauled was a rather frightful possibility,in light of what I had felt between his legs with my delicate hands. What was I to do then??

Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place. The thought of hard places took my mind straight another hard place, if you know what I mean. O for shame, Ishi!! embarassed angry

I took a deep breath and made a decision. I'm Lagos born, Lagos raised, UNILAG tutored. I gat this. I can handle this. I would just have to keep my eyes to the heavens from whence my help cometh from (though the heavens hadn't asked me to be greedy, but that is besides the point).

I looked at my tomentor and gave a him small smile. "Okay", I said, "but you will have to lie face down o".

"Why?", he asked, chuckling mildly.

"You shouldn't even ask,you KNOW why!", I barked, beginning to tire of the whole game.

"Temper temper, baby girl you carry fire in your head. We will have to work on that and tame it", he stated with a proprietorial air.

O great, he was already thinking I was his to own and 'tame'. Ha, he was in for a surprise. No one can tame Ishi unless she wants to be tamed. Not that I need to be tamed or anything like that. No not at all. I'm not a wild thing, but I am capable of doing wild thangs grin
And speaking of wild things, some seriously amorous wild shiit would go down if I didn't bring my A-game to this game of iranu (mischief) I was playing with Mr Chief the Honourable.

"So will you?" I asked,ignoring his statement.

He cocked his head and gave me a half amused, half exasperated look before yielding.

Even as I was crossing the room to meet him, he had his eyes firmly fixed on my aggressively jutting bosoms. I always feel very self conscious when men stare at me openly; it makes me nervous and fidgety. The look this man was giving made it plain to me that he had not only mentally undressed me, but he was already. . .er. . .'knowing' me in the biblical sense of the word.

I felt a twinge of doubt. Was what I was about to do wise? I could still stay back and verbally duke it out with him until he wearied of arguing and simply bundled me into the vehicle like a sack of fufu and hauled my Bottom back to Wasimi.

Or perhaps not. Perhaps I would be the one to give in and end up being impaled by an elephantine. . . er. . .*cough* embarassed.

When you know your limits, don't push them otherwise you will have yourself to blame. If a person provokes you sexually, the Holy Book says FLEE. Don't negotiate, haul your asss outta there and FLEE like the devil is on your heels (which he is if you think about it).

Ahhhh, such wise counsel. . .Wish I listened to them more often. . . I wouldn't make half the mistakes I make. . . .

Anyway, as I was saying:

I didn't flee. Rather, I took several steps forward and found myself at the bedside. Just before I got to the bed, he leaned over and took a sip of the ice cold beer on the tray by the bedside. Aphrodisiac things. angry

"Oya turn," I ordered, when he made no move to lie face down. He lay there looking up at me with an expectant and I must add, HUNGRY gleam in his eyes. His eyes followed every move I made, every breath I drew, every subtle body movement. He was trying to read my body language. "What's her plan?" he must have been asking himself.

I felt an unexpected surge of power. So this is how it feels to make a man hang on to your every move?? It felt strange, intriguing and oddly. . .exciting. . .

My inner vixen strained to take over. . . wink

Ta, oh no you won't! Down girl, DOWN!!!! angry

"Turn naw, I'm waiting," I growled, a dark edge creeping into my voice.

"I don't know why I have to turn", he complained.

I ignored his plaintive look and folded my arms over my 'twin towers'. (grin).

"We agreed, that's why. Now TURN!" I commanded, thunder in my voice, lightening in my eyes, liquid fire in my veins.

I was beginning to enjoy this intriguing contest of wills. . .

Upon hearing the no-nonsense tone in my voice and noticing my amazonian demeanour, he gave me a funny look and slowly turned on his belly.

In the background, I could hear sweet classical music from the television. I absently wondered what the kissing couple I had seen a few minutes back were up to. Knowing Hollywood movies, they had probably progressed to the dirty but I wasn't curious enough to look back and find out. Like Lot's wife, look back and be doomed. The last thing I needed at this point were images that would shatter the control I was struggling to maintain over my darker side. i.e,Miss Vixen.

Staring at his broad backside, I made an impromptu adjustment in my plan.

Bottoms up!{or down, depending on which angle you want to look at it from}.

I took off my sandals and slowly,o so slowly, climbed on the bed beside him and straddled his back. My overly tight, sexy, unbuckled jean trousers rode down a bit. Careful there, Ishi. Dang.

A big hand with those long and beefy fingers shot up and gripped my thigh. I, quick as lightening slapped the wayward hand away.

"No touching!" I snapped. 'Keep those hands where I can see em!', I was tempted to add, but my thighs were a vantage part of my anatomy where I could see them so I chose not to go there. Besides, it would sound like a line from a cheesy movie. Hell nah.

I leaned over a bit, my bosom almost touching his back, when I paused, pushed myself up a bit and with the dexterity of a gymnast turned 360 degrees and flopped heavily, back first on him.

His breath came out in a big whoosh as I brought to fore the whole force of my considerable weight on him.

Thus we lay; Me on top, he beneath; back of the head to back of the head, back to back,elbow to elbow, butt to butt, heel to heel.

It was decidedly unromantic and very unsexy. . .

grin

1 Like

Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by esere826: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2012
nonsense

u'd better add something like getting him to the mountain top o
(whether real or imagined)
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by esere826: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2012
and for those that consider this thread educative wink

you see that ladies have a lot of power
it all depends on your risk appetite

So if for example you've made up your mind that you could sleep with or might get forced by Mr A as a worst case scenario
U just might be able to get away with chopping his money, catching his grove and running away without his touching you

1 Like

Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2012
esere826: and for those that consider this thread educative wink

you see that ladies have a lot of power
it all depends on your risk appetite

So if for example you've made up your mind that you could sleep with or might get forced by Mr A as a worst case scenario
U just might be able to get away with chopping his money, catching his grove and running away without his touching you

Hear hear! cheesy
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ehen. . . So what happened next?
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
brokoto: Ehen. . . So what happened next?
Wait, I dey come.

tongue
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 4:33am On Dec 19, 2012
Have you ever seen a beached whale? I mean those whales who for some reasons get stuck on shore? I remember an incident like that in Lagos some years back. In other developed nations, provisions are made to push the fish back into the water. Not so in my beloved Nigeria. The poor mammal had made the mistake of getting stuck in Nigeria, of all countries. My country people, crazed by hunger and yearning for exotic meat, had come out in their hundreds armed with machetes, cutlasses, knives and other sharp implements to butcher the whale as it lay stranded on that warm Lagos beach. Nobody thought about helping the hapless creature. Hell no,it was hack, chop, slice, soup pot. . . free meat, people!!!

I felt a bit like that stranded mammal as I lay atop my date. I wondered how long it would take for the attack to come. However, unlike the Lagos whale, I wasn't helpless. Well,if worse comes to worst, a well aimed knee at his balls would work wonders in cooling his ardour.

Well, that MIGHT work. I smiled mirthlessly myself.

Honourable stirred beneath me. I dug my butt into his.

'Baby, you were supposed to lie on your face," he said. His voice was muffled. His face was jammed into the mattress and he probably wasn't enjoying the feel of my bony butt on his (my brother calls it 'nyash bone' grin). The only fleshless part of my body is my butt. angry

I had made the decision to lie on my back instead of my face when I saw how broad his back looked on the bed. If I lay on my face, he could very easily flip over and pin me down on the bed. If that happened, well, let's just say I would go home to boil hot water to massage a certain area of my anatomy. "My cookie will break you in half!" said Sister Girl to Undercover Brother when he tried to get over-familiar with her. I am no Sister Girl,and in this case, it was MY 'cookie' that would be mashed. Not a very palatable thought. embarassed

"I know I'm supposed to lie on my face, but don't you think it will be better this way?", I asked. I sounded silly to my ears.

"Please baby, turn over. I want to feel your chest on my back".

I know you do, you old horse, you. angry

"No", I replied adamantly.

"I prefer it that way".

"I prefer it THIS WAY".

"This is not our agreement".

"I wasn't aware there was a clause to that agreement".

"Do you want me to turn over?"

"Don't even think about it."

"I will turn over if you don't turn over o".

Alarmed, I pressed my weight more firmly on him.

For some seconds, in the loud silence that followed this exchange, the only sounds that could be heard in the room were the sounds from the TV and the gentle hum of the air conditioner. Was I imagining things or had the room gotten colder?

Suddenly, I felt the Honourable rising. He was going to flip me over.

O sh*t sh*t sh*t!! shocked
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by esere826: 5:03am On Dec 19, 2012
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by avicky(f): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Efemena_xy: Well done Ishi. smiley

Efe thanks jare.
And offcourse u knw i'll not let u be Ishi. And pls contribute ur quota on d 'Continue d Lola Story'. Godbless u as u do so.
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by EfemenaXY: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2012
Ishilove:

Suddenly, I felt the Honourable rising. He was going to flip me over.

O sh*t sh*t sh*t!! shocked

Okay.

So what happened next? Did he er..."flip" you over? undecided

Or has this story "flopped"? angry angry

Dec 19th - Dec 29th!! How much longer Ishi?? angry angry angry
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Okay.

So what happened next? Did he er..."flip" you over? undecided

Or has this story "flopped"? angry angry

Dec 19th - Dec 29th!! How much longer Ishi?? angry angry angry
I blush in mortification embarassed. That long

The cares of this world have diverted my attention. I will update asap sad
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by jslimz: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
It av teh o!!!!!

Ishilove please come out of hiding, biko biko.
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2013
January 4th 2013............No Update Yet.
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by EfemenaXY: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: January 4th 2013............No Update Yet.

It's worse than that.

I've not read any stories from her of late.

Ishilove, how much longer are you gonna remain in this energy-saving mode for? embarassed undecided
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by albacete(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
j-slimz:
It av teh o!!!!!

Ishilove please come out of hiding, biko biko.

Nne Biko what was u says? smiley
Re: "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles by Ishilove: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2013
Hello all. Happy new year. I am ver sorry for the break in transmission, it was due to the distractions from the cares of this world. This year, it is my solemn pledge to change from my ways and sit my lazy asss up, so help me God. I promise to tantalise you with true life tales and keep you entertained with my God given abilities.

(I am surreptitiously typing this from a vantage point at a seminar at my workplace, so please pardon the abrupt tone of this post grin )

God bless y'all. smiley

(0) (1) (2) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Love-life On Campus / The Diary / Generation To Generations...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.