Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:32 AM

May 29th - R U Worried That BH Will Attack? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29th - R U Worried That BH Will Attack? (564 Views)

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th / Bh Gives Jonathan 78 Hours To Appear On Ait Or They Will Attack Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May 29th - R U Worried That BH Will Attack? by tiebe: 10:30pm On May 21, 2012
These days, I find myself thinking of things that never crossed my mind before now. As I looked @ d calendar today, i realised democracy day is coming and I had been planning to go to abuja to visit friends. But I was suddenly gripped by fear that Boko Haram would attack again and I've sharply rescheduled my visit.

Am I the only one who's scared? Also, how has this new thing Nigeria has learnt (terrorism) affected you and how you normally live your life (especially if you're in abuja and environs)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Under Attack For Calling Lawmakers Robbers / Jonathan’s Greek Gift By Tunde Fagbenle / Oga Jona, We Paid Millions Of Naira To Study At UNILAG And Not MAUL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.