Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

Song Vs Mikel, Who Is Better Volume 2 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Song Vs Mikel, Who Is Better Volume 2 (814 Views)

Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? / Alexandre Song Vs Mikel Obi: Who's A Better Player ? / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Song Vs Mikel, Who Is Better Volume 2 by 1025: 11:32pm On May 21, 2012
pls look at their medals, club achievements and otherwise. who do u think is better.
before u start saying ur mind, i will be glad to know, what is the happiness of a soldier without rank?
Re: Song Vs Mikel, Who Is Better Volume 2 by MeGaStReEt: 11:38pm On May 21, 2012
ha ha ha... you dey mind dem
Re: Song Vs Mikel, Who Is Better Volume 2 by micoyankee(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2012
1025: pls look at their medals, club achievements and otherwise. who do u think is better.
before u start saying ur mind, i will be glad to know, what is the happiness of a soldier without rank?

Its Mikel but without the medals its Song, you know that yourself...
Re: Song Vs Mikel, Who Is Better Volume 2 by 1025: 7:41am On May 22, 2012
Its Mikel but without the medals its Song, you know that yourself...

@micoyankee,
did u say without medals? well, since medals are involved, let us talk them with medals until uefa and epl take back those medals. every footballer thinks either medals or money. my fear here is that mikel is earning more money than song and has more medals than song so where is the goodness of song?
Re: Song Vs Mikel, Who Is Better Volume 2 by micoyankee(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2012
ΐ don't want †o start an argument... ΐ already said it, Mikel is better with medals, and Song is better without medals... About †hε money they earn, we all kήow that Arsenal don't pay that much in premier ship and they prefer buying young players.
Re: Song Vs Mikel, Who Is Better Volume 2 by 1025: 11:51am On May 24, 2012
if song is playing in a team where he is paid less and win no trophy, can you tell us what his target is? saying without medals reminds me when we were young and two guys wanted to fight but the other said he can only fight if the other is ready to remove karate. uncle, how can u tell someone u want to fight to remove karate? medal is part of the comparism and u want mikel to remove his medals and then compete with a man with no ambition? every player wants to play well and get medal and then become the highest paid player. even some pretend not to like money but i am yet to see anyone that pretends not to like medal. see, from now

Arsenal have switched their attention to Toulouse captain Etienne Capoue, 23, as a cheaper alternative to Rennes' 21-year-old Yann M'Vila as the club step up their efforts to sign a holding midfielder for next season. - the times

is song this wonderful that arsenal is still searching for a holding midfielder? at the end of the day, defenders are judged by the number of goals conceded in a season not how many they scored.
henceforth, let us judge them by what they have done and not what they have not done. nigerians shld start arguing with facts and figures. pls refer me to things that i can read and believe. stop telling me what u think out of ur envious mind.

(1) (Reply)

Josh Mceachran / Daniel Sturridge Signs For Chelsea / How Man Utd Was Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.