Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja (2028 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat Needed In Surulere. / 2 Or 3 Bedroom Ground Flat Needed At Allen Or Toyin Or Opebi Ikeja / 2 Bedroom Flat Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by jacq(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2007
Need a 2/3 bedroom flat in a good location in Abuja rent can pay up to 2 yrs
who can help ?
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by beelyjay45(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2007
Hi Jacq my name is Badmus Abiola a senior property consultant representing bidmusdruhill Nig Ltd. I think we might be of help to you just call on 08069660578 or mail beelyjay@gmail.com let talk
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by onmyown(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2007
you may call dan ashiedu on 0802 306 5391. he is with ora egbunike & ass here in abuja.
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by jacq(f): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2007
Before calling i would like to know at what price range a 2/3 bedroom flat cost ?
and in which area it is am not so familar with abuja,but looking for some to rent for next year starting from march 2008.
then i can have my bro call this nrs here.
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by onmyown(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2007
will send you a mail on that but you must know that it is as is. availlability of what is sent now by march might be long short but you will get a range for the different locations.
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by beelyjay45(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2007
if u want ur flat in central areas like wuse, apo, garki. maitama, asokoro etc the average price for a 2bedroom is between 350,000-500,000 and for a 3bedroom flat its between 750,000-1.5m. The central area provides adequate light and water, road networks are good, security etc
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by wyt(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2007
what of one bed room flat for a life starter, pls post the location,
price and the constantcy of light and water in the areas thanks
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by beelyjay45(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2007
If u need a one bderoom apartment in central area with adequate light and water goes for about N250k and an average of 150k in sattelite towns in Abuja
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by wyt(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2007
it there constant light in satelight town, and what is
the name of the places u are giving me the cost called, details pls
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by vizion: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2007
i'm looking for a self contain, that is a bedroom, with in built kitchen and toilet (i don't want to share facilities with other tenants)
how much can i get that?

my preferred location is jabi, utako or Garki
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by Blueroyal: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2007
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

FHT Ventures, Plc (Promoters of Blue Royal Sites & Services) is a Multi-disciplinary Group of Consultants and Developers base in the FCT Abuja. We have a well designed drawn out Mortgage Based Housing Scheme for civil servants and the general public alike.

Our Services:
1. Prime sites at various locations within the Federal Capital Territory that will be developed into housing units for Civil Servants and the General Public.

2. Various types of single-family detached and semi-detached housing design to choose from.

3. Our design includes 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms bungalows and duplexes to choose from.

4. Low monthly payments on all mortgage loans.

5. Our Overseas Professional Technical Partners will provide state-of-the-art designs that meet international standards.

6. We provide all infrastructures in all estates and satellite towns for conveniences of our beneficiaries.

7. Our goal is to provide Affordable and Decent houses for all income earners.

8. We enjoin your members to subscribe to this scheme and in matter of a few months they will have their keys to their houses in their hand. Early subscription will afford you the opportunity to enjoy some special privileges.

9. An arrangement has been concluded in Partnership with Banks to assist the members of your Staff with the Land Commitment Fees within 12 Months. Attached is the letter from Intercontinental Bank.

The locations of our building sites within F.C.T are as follows:

(a) KADO-KUCHI(Opposite PHCN Housing Estate)

(b) LIFE CAMP(Gwarimpa- Kafe)

(c) GALADIMAWA( Opppsite Sun- Valle Homes)

(d) GALADIMAWA(Opposite Sun-City Housing Estate)

And suburb sites are: Mararaba, New Karu and Masaka. Thus more Sites are being negotiated with the Services providers, you will be informed accordingly.

Our mortgage based program is in line with other programs in other developed countries like the UK, Canada and the United States of America with a fixed single digit interest rate of 6%. A one-time mortgage commitment fee of between Three Hundred Thousand to Three Million Naira (depending on the design of house chosen by a beneficiary) is required at the early stage of our program as a sign of commitment prior to commencement of building the house.
For further details and more enquiries on this, please call the Executive Chairman, Prince O. A. Adewa-Faboro on the following numbers: 08039206743; 08023445403; 08056921117.
We sincerely thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules and humbly await your response.

Yours faithfully,

Prince O. A. Adewa-Faboro
Executive Chairman
FHT Ventures Plc
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by plaque: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2007
beelyjay45, i'll take you on that offer for a single self-contained.

Kindly, as ever. Show pictures.
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by seunbballo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2007
Pls i need to know how much it is as at 'Dec 07' a 2 bedroom flat in abuja for sale in areas like MAITAMA, GARKI, WUSE ETC
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by beelyjay45(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2007
@suenbballo
the price of properties in the areas varies with Maitama being the most expensive followed by wuse and garki.

The average price for the a 2bedroom flat in Maitama which is very rear is about N9m-N10m

For Wuse the average price is N6.5-N8.5m

Garki goes for N6-N7m

for further details u can call me on 08069660578
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by wyt(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
please, i need 1 bed room flat ie one room one palour with
kitch, toilet and bathroom in around wuse prefarably 2, or
such other place like that. i will like to know the cost of this
apartment.
note it is for rent, will apreciate price quote from different area.
thanks
Re: Bedroom Flat Needed In Abuja by LoanBroker: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2007
@beelyjay45,

Please check your email I sent you some information about buying a land in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat In Efab Estate Abuja For Rent / Mini Flat And Self Contain In Ajao Estate Isolo / Quality And Durable Paving/kerb Stones From H.F.P Engineering Nig. Ltd. For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.