Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,374 members, 7,781,048 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS (1090 Views)

2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Gov T.A Orji Slashes ABSU Fees By 20% / F.u.t. Minna 2008/2009 Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Nobody: 8:21am On May 22, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
I was suggesting maybe we can make good fwendz in lagos,you may be wondering what's up with this guy but i know what am saying.
We can move together(i mean travel to akure together),rent an apartment or lodge together.This will increase our morale and and deduce our fear of travelling alone.
if you feel to join me cuz am also a futa aspirant,then letz roll.THANX
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Eness(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2012
Gud ideal,where in lag do u stay?nd wat course do u wanna study?
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 22, 2012
i reside around iju agege area and my course is urban and regional planning.what of u?
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by lankeyj: 8:31am On May 23, 2012
when are they doing d post ume in futa
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by lankeyj: 8:32am On May 23, 2012
when is it
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Eness(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2012
I reside @ sango otta,choose futa as 1st nd 2nd choice,my course's are architecture nd urban nd regional planning wat was ur jamb score?mine is 249
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Nobody: 9:08am On May 23, 2012
Eness: I reside @ sango otta,choose futa as 1st nd 2nd choice,my course's are architecture nd urban nd regional planning wat was ur jamb score?mine is 249
mine is 237,broda leave ur number so we can talk better
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Nobody: 9:10am On May 23, 2012
lankey_j: when are they doing d post ume in futa
no date yet,are u an aspirant
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 23, 2012
All candidates who made the Federal
University of Technology, Akure their first or/and second choice(s) and obtained a minimum score of 200 in
the Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) conducted by the
Joint Admissions and Matriculation
Board (JAMB) in March, 2012 are
invited for computer -based screening exercise in the University from Wednesday, 6th June to Saturday,
9th June, 2012. Similarly, candidates who made FUTA
their first or/and second choice(s) for the Direct Entry Admission for the
2012/2013 academic session are also
invited for a computer-based Pre-
Admission screening exercise on
Saturday, 9th June, 2012. The computer-based screening
exercise will hold as scheduled below: Day/Date
School
Departments Day 1
Wednesday
6th June 2012 School of Engineering and Engineering
Technology (SAAT)
Agricultural Engineering
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Electronics Engineering Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Mining Engineering Day 2
Thursday
7th June 2012
School of Sciences (SOS)
Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry,
Computer Science, Microbiology, Statistics,
Mathematics and Physics Day 3
Friday
8th June 2012 School of Agriculture and Agricultural
Technology (SAAT)
School of Earth and Mineral Sciences
(SEMS)
School of Environmental Technology
(SET) School of Management Technology
(SMAT) SAAT Agricultural Economics and Extension
Crop Soil and Pest Management
Animal Production and Health
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology
Food Science Technology Forestry and Wood Technology. SEMS Applied Geology, Applied Geophysics,
Meteorology. SET Architecture, Estate Management,
Industrial Design, Quantity Surveying,
Urban and Regional Planning. SMAT Project Management Technology,
Transport Management Technology,
Library Management Technology. Day 4
Saturday
9th June 2012
Direct Entry
All Departments Candidates are to come strictly
according to their schedule that would
be obtained automatically (printed)
from the internet after their
registration. Registration Procedure Each candidate is to make a payment
of N2,000:00 (exclusive of bank
commission/charges) at any
commercial Bank nation-wide using
the e-transact platform. . Please note that the CANDIDATE’S
UTME/DE Registration number and the
full name should be correctly provided
at the point of payment. After the payment, each candidate
should visit the University website and
complete an online registration form.
The completed form which will
indicate the exact date and time for
the screening exercise should be printed for the candidate’s use.
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Eness(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2012
@yusuf here is my no:08185494500,add me on fb with dis name:Egbochie Peter Efe,which bank can we buy d postutme form?
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Nobody: 10:26am On May 24, 2012
k,i dnt know d bank,am stil trying to confirm
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Eness(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2012
k,no prob wen u confirm inbox me on my fb account,do u ve ideal of hw d exam luk like?
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 24, 2012
u can get it @ any bank so far
they have an e-tranzact platform.
Tell dem u want 2 make an e-tranzact
payment and wen asked d type of
payment, u tell them for futa post utme
also go to the bank wit ur jamb photocard
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by chialex(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2012
Please guys have any one buy his/her form here in lagos should please notify the bank you got yours.
Re: Message To All F.U.T.A ASPIRANT That Resides In LAGOS by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 24, 2012
i wil go get mine on monday asap

(1) (Reply)

Funnab Post Jamb Result/scholarship trends / Travails Of Banking/finance Students Of UNIUYO / Obewa Endurance And His Exammalpractice Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.