Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,209 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? (6072 Views)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by pilgrim1(f): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2007
@auwal87,

Just incase you were deliberately ducking it, here again was my request in the previous rejoinder. This Islamic hide-and-seek games of never answering any questions but asking others to offer your illiterate queries, will not work with me! cheesy

Like your bros used to say: "oya answer me. . . after that one, more will come!"

Don't try to prove yourself a coward by ducking this one. If you do, I take it then that you're very well confirming your cowardice! grin Oya, "answer me".

Now the two simple questions I should remind you herewith:

~ Did God ever reveal Himself to Muhammad?
(that is, did Muhammad ever see God at any time?)

~ Did God ever speak directly to Muhammad?

Why is it that up until now you have not been able to demonstrate that Muhammad passed those tests?

So, you see that Muhammad actually did not see 'Allah' at any point - and Aisha's protests against such an idea has continued to prove enigmatic for you guys to this very moment!

Let me remind you again of the questions (just in case you had tried to dribble round it earlier):

- - - - - - - - - - -

Now, auwal87, after you've gone through my answers, you can contact babs787 for consolation and another pat on the back at your no-brainer queries. When you've finished sobbing, wash your face with zam-zam water and do me the favour of answering my questions as above, you hear? grin
Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by olabowale(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: Princess, how are you? Someday, I will be sending you Id greetings! I have a pretty good feeling that you will come back! NOw to your post.

; No one ever seen God Almighty. No one. Whoever say otherwise is a liar!

In this case, the answer is yes. At the miraj part in heaven of the night journey known as Isra wa Miraj. It is in this occasion on earth, that Muhammad took leadership from all the prophets and messengers, including Adam, Noah, Ibrahim, Musa and indeed Isa bin Mariam. He led all of them and also Ruuh Qudus (Malaika Jibril), in what is known as Salatul Ibrahiim, in Masjid Aqsa (all the earth of Allah is Masjid. It does not have to be the misunderstood concept of 'only solid building'). Then in heaven, he was given the commandment of prayer for all the muslims. The last 4 verses of Chapter 2, was also revealed of the Qur'an.

Why is it that up until now you have not been able to demonstrate that Muhammad passed those tests?
: If Muhammad did not pass a test, no one of Mankind, from Adam,who did not have any father or mother, or Jesus, who only have a mother, no one of God's creation will pass it. Allah says that this is my messenger. Angel Gabreil said to Muhammad after the first verses revealed, I am Gibreil and you Muhammad is the Messenger of God!

So, you see that Muhammad actually did not see 'Allah' at any point - and Aisha's protests against such an idea has continued to prove enigmatic for you guys to this very moment!
: And no one ever saw Allah God Almighty before. No one!
Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by ajadrage: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2007
John the baptist died before Jesus Christ, does that mean that he is in hell fire? There is no physical place of a burning fire where man would go after death. There never has been and I doubt if there ever would be that place of torment that people are so wont to use in scaring unsuspecting believers and none believers alike. After we die, our physical bodies decay and metamorphoses to compost manure. Our breadth belongs to the giver and it is to him that it returns just the way it was before it animated us.

No afterlife, no consciousness, no reasoning nor discernment after death. After the death of an individual, the very next thing that occurs is the promised resurrection and both those that lived and died before Jesus, during the time of Jesus and the over 2000 years after the time of Jesus would hear a voice call and would all come out from their resting places into a new system. Following that is what has been called the judgement and everyone that has ever been in existence on this earth right up from the days of Adam would be a witness to that day. No one would come and face judgement from a hell or a purgatory or whatever anyone might decide to invent, we would all individually be called from our prior state of total oblivion and inexistence.

This is not an impossibility as it has been made manifest already by the death and resurrection of the young man of Nain, Lazarus, Jairius daughter among other records as found in the bible. Even Jesus Christ showed the ultimate resurrection promise when after his resurrection he assumed his godlike being which the entirety of predestined, called, sanctified and glorified mankind should expect to become after this system of things. . .
Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by babs787(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2007
@ajadrage

No one would come and face judgement from a hell or a purgatory or whatever anyone might decide to invent, we would all individually be called from our prior state of total oblivion and inexistence.

This quoted post above caught my attention hence my liftng it out. Are you saying that there would be no punishment for evil doers?
Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by pilgrim1(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2007
@auwal87,

Where you dey? Whatever happened to your fake drivel all along that you deserted this thread?

Please I need you to address the queries I left you - in fair exchange, I ahve offered you detailed answers to your vexations. So, please come back and show your mettel and address these issues, thank you:

pilgrim.1:

@auwal87,

Just incase you were deliberately ducking it, here again was my request in the previous rejoinder. This Islamic hide-and-seek games of never answering any questions but asking others to offer your illiterate queries, will not work with me! cheesy

Like your bros used to say: "oya answer me. . . after that one, more will come!"

Don't try to prove yourself a coward by ducking this one. If you do, I take it then that you're very well confirming your cowardice! grin Oya, "answer me".

Let me remind you again of the questions (just in case you had tried to dribble round it earlier):

- - - - - - - - - - -

Now, auwal87, after you've gone through my answers, you can contact babs787 for consolation and another pat on the back at your no-brainer queries. When you've finished sobbing, wash your face with zam-zam water and do me the favour of answering my questions as above, you hear? grin

Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by olabowale(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: I answered your questions above. Yet still repeat it. maybe you want auwal87 toanswer it? If i were to advice him, I just say copy what i wrote and call it a day.
Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2007
http://www.alislam.org/library/books/christianity_facts_to_fiction/chapter_2.html
very interesting article.

Pilgrim would like you to read it.

And logicallly discuss it.

no deciet intended ,just wanted to clarify some things.
Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by pilgrim1(f): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2007
mdsocks:

Pilgrim would like you to read it.

And logicallly discuss it.

(a) WHY would it have to be directed at pilgrim.1 in particular? Have I become your worst nightmare on Nairaland? grin

(b) And why is it that you have nothing of your own to contribute on the thread - have I become someone to waste time debating authors outside the Forum?

If you have any issues of your own, present them. If nothing else, just let me finish my piecemeal surgery on auwal87! grin
Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by pilgrim1(f): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: I answered your questions above. Yet still repeat it. maybe you want auwal87 toanswer it? If i were to advice him, I just say copy what i wrote and call it a day.

I'm sorry to notify you:

(a) you denied the issue and offered noise in place of sound reasoning - and that was why I simply ignored you initially.

(b) if your present malady is a sundrome for getting noticed, you haven't qualified as yet for proper readership.

(c) Until you say something tangible with clear pointers, your noise are of no interest to me at the moment.

Shalom. smiley
Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by pilgrim1(f): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2007
Dear auwal87,

You started this thread, made a lot of noise, . . . and after having read the several rejoinders that set you straight, what has happened to you? grin

I don't bite. . . and if you have failed to show your mettle, let me release you for now. It was just your rascality I had wanted to sanitize - and obviously, you got stuck on not being able to provide sound answers for Muhammad passing the simple tests I set before you. Quaint!

Anyhow, don't develop a high blood pressure into the New Year on account of this, okay?

Happy New Year - and enjoy plenty vegetables to regain the necessities that would sustain your next move! grin
Re: Christians: Are All Those That Died Before Jesus Going To Hell Fire? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2011
LOL good question o! tongue

And where is mr. you[b]must[/b]seek[i]salvation[/i] aka Amefi to answer this? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine-based Nigerian Pastor, Sunday Adelaja, In Fraud Charges / How The Ark Of Covenant and Tablets Came To Mt. Kenya (biblical Mt. Zion) / German Catholics Face Excommunication Over Tithe Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.