Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1708449 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2014
hello guys, I got my postgraduate admission into University of Pretoria for 2015. it was stated that I pay the sum of R2700 for International levy and R7500 contribution to my tuition fees before December 15. I intend submitting my application for Study permit next week. Do I need to pay the whole money or make a little contribution. I have already paid R7090 of the total R10200. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2014
MojAyo:
I think dats why they re charging money for d overstay ,just to console themselves,its somehow like a money making business for them
Good ! Once you pay the overstay no wahala again since your son has id .where do u school ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2014
samtol4:
Good ! Once you pay the overstay no wahala again since your son has id .where do u school ?
unisa,re u also in sa there
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TYPOP(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
elume2020:
Dear registered & admitted 2015 postgraduate students, Kindly avail yourself this opportunity. Special greetings to TYPOP, Samtol04 and Chemashie. I say make I hail una. TYPOP, I see mother on thingy (web) been recognised for SA young academic what what.... One love.

Other Bursaries
http://www.uj.ac.za/EN/postgrad/pgc/pfs/Pages/Other-Bursaries-and-Scholarships.aspx

Global Excellence Scholarship
http://www.uj.ac.za/EN/postgrad/pgc/pfs/Pages/GES.aspx

Double twale chairman. Thanks for the info.

Meanwhile, na me nominate mama for that thingy. So cool.

Cheers man.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TYPOP(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2014
neyooo:
Please, I need to know the requirements for renewal of study permit expiring by Dec. Already, an extension letter has been collected from University.Does the following documents are needed again outside letter from University.
1. Security clearance certificate
2. Medical insurance
Repatraition fee already paid during 1st issuance, early in the year.

Thank you

Bro, you are late already. You will need police report and it takes about 3 weeks to process. Go collect that now. You will also need:

Your repatriation receipt from naija
Yellow fever
Medical insurance
Birth certificate
Medical certificate/report
Radiological report
Bank statement (If not yours, you also need the owner's ID)

Please note that you need to schedule appointment online at the VFS website.

Cheers and all the best.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TYPOP(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Samtoog:
hello guys, I got my postgraduate admission into University of Pretoria for 2015. it was stated that I pay the sum of R2700 for International levy and R7500 contribution to my tuition fees before December 15. I intend submitting my application for Study permit next week. Do I need to pay the whole money or make a little contribution. I have already paid R7090 of the total R10200. Thank you.

You've paid something. Go apply. You will be ok.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TYPOP(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2014
MojAyo:
Hello pls,someone dats familiar with my question should pls answer me,I went to d SA embassy at VI today,I explained to d security dat I've been in sa for 5years with assylum,when I was coming back frm SA,they wrote an amount I suppose to pay for my overstaying in SA,I gave birth to my baby in SA,and I've his birth certificate with me(abridge and unabridge),now I want to apply for visiting visa for me and my baby,when I went inside d embassy,the lady told me to go and bring the slip dat they wrote d amount of overstaying dat they gave me at d south african airport,when I was coming to nigeria,she said without it,I can't be allowed back into south africa,luckily I found the paper at home wet,so I dried it,it got some torn edges,bt the words there can be seen clearly,I called the security man of d embassy and explained to him,he said I should bring d paper in next tuesday,dat as far as d amount of d overstay is still showing there,I dnt ve a problem,dat they only want to see d original,my overstay is 3000rand which is equivalent to 60,000naira in nigerian money,so I want to ask,immediately I pay d overstaying money,how soon can my visiting visa be processed and my babies own also,pls I need full clarity here,pls help out,tanx
samtol4:
.You should have apply for study permit after you got assylum within a year or 6months rather staying up to five years without temporary permit .,your visiting visa application will be treated like normal application no special treatment and moreover I pray you are not denied because no country embrace people that overstay .Assuming you have study permit or work permit for 5years by now you are sure of getting permanent residence. Assuming you are given visiting visa how do u renew when you get to SA?are u still planning to be using assylum?since you are studying in SA why not apply for study permit and save your self future stress?

The problem was not staying in SA for 5 years on assylum. The problem was leaving SA. With "Aduro" you can stay forever in the country and won't have to pay anything. But if you know you wanted to leave the country, you should have applied for cancellation of the assylum and gotten a temporary residency. That, I believe, is what Sam was saying.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OneNaija(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2014
yinksob002:
SA tourist visa is normally issued for 3 months. However, you may be given a multiple or single entry visa subject to the consular's discretion.

Decisions on visitors visa to SA most times are discretionary and as such could go either way.

Best of luck

I was given multiple entry. does its means I can go to South Africa whenever I like, Its little confusing, Its my first time going there.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2014
If you are given multiple entry, it means you can visit SA as many times as you wish within the duration of your visa. However, you must not exceed the maximum number of days stated on your visa on each visit.

Congrats
OneNaija:

I was given multiple entry. does its means I can go to South Africa whenever I like, Its little confusing, Its my first time going there.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Cypha8: I have done that.

Hope they will respond to my mail in time to enable me submit next week Tuesday.

Thanks a great deal..
Cypha8:

Contact Wits international office, they should be able to provide assistance with off campus accommodation. ask them to issue a letter stating this. That's what I used for my application.

Best wishes...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hello pls,someone told me to go and apply for a permanent residence permit for my child at d SA embassy,and then I will apply for a child accompany permit or a relative visa for them to issue my visa,and pls if I'm to apply for a permanent residence through my child being a south african citizen,how much is it to get a permanent residence permit at d SA embassy at VI,pls anyone dat knw about dis well should pls reply me,tanx
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
MojAyo:
Hello pls,someone told me to go and apply for a permanent residence permit for my child at d SA embassy,and then I will apply for a child accompany permit or a relative visa for them to issue my visa,and pls if I'm to apply for a permanent residence through my child being a south african citizen,how much is it to get a permanent residence permit at d SA embassy at VI,pls anyone dat knw about dis well should pls reply me,tanx
Please you are making things complex and complicated for yourself....."Someone" told you? All this information should have been sorted out before you leave SA to Nigeria,it sound absurd .many years ago your child(from foreigners) get SA citizenship immediately after birth ,since Nigerians abused the system now a child must be up to certain age ,(10 or 18years not sure of the age )before he/she claims citizenship do you have marriage certificate to back up that you are married to the father?since you said the father has SA passport .Please check the requirement for permanent residence to know if your child can bail you out .above all go to SA embassy in Lagos for authentic information
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
TYPOP:

The problem was not staying in SA for 5 years on assylum. The problem was leaving SA. With "Aduro" you can stay forever in the country and won't have to pay anything. But if you know you wanted to leave the country, you should have applied for cancellation of the assylum and gotten a temporary residency. That, I believe, is what Sam was saying.
hahahahahahah u crack my ribs "you can stay forever in the country"
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
samtol4:
hahahahahahah u crack my ribs "you can stay forever in the country"

Lol. He's right. If she had stayed 5yrs in SA as an asylum seeker she should have just applied for P.R and gotten it before leaving SA. It beats me how she came back without any documentation after staying in SA for over 5yrs as a refugee.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Donxavier:

Lol. He's right. If she had stayed 5yrs in SA as an asylum seeker she should have just applied for P.R and gotten it before leaving SA. It beats me how she came back without any documentation after staying in SA for over 5yrs as a refugee.
the thing is,I wasn't using anything since they rejected me at home affairs in 2009,and u knw SA police dnt harass women papers than men,recently before I come home,I went to do an assylum with money so as to collect my sons birth certificate,I collected my childs birth certificate with R5,500rand(abridge and unabridge),so its my old passport I use to come home,which they stamped overstayed there,do u got me now

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
MojAyo:
the thing is,I wasn't using anything since they rejected me at home affairs in 2009,and u knw SA police dnt harass women papers than men,recently before I come home,I went to do an assylum with money so as to collect my sons birth certificate,I collected my childs birth certificate with R5,500rand(abridge and unabridge),so its my old passport I use to come home,which they stamped overstayed there,do u got me now

Ok. Is his father an SA citizen?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
samtol4:
Please you are making things complex and complicated for yourself....."Someone" told you? All this information should have been sorted out before you leave SA to Nigeria,it sound absurd .many years ago your child(from foreigners) get SA citizenship immediately after birth ,since Nigerians abused the system now a child must be up to certain age ,(10 or 18years not sure of the age )before he/she claims citizenship do you have marriage certificate to back up that you are married to the father?since you said the father has SA passport .Please check the requirement for permanent residence to know if your child can bail you out .above all go to SA embassy in Lagos for authentic information
yeah,got to clarify something for u,the father being a nigerian has a south african id,its with dat with my new assylum I use to collect my childs birth certificate,dat makes him to ve a south african id number straight,I suppose to wait to make my baby south african passport,bt becos my baby was still vry small,I rushed home with d baby,having in mind dat,anytime I come back to south africa,I will go and make d south african passport for him which they told me at SA home affairs dat I can apply for his SA passports anytime,and on d matter of being married to his dad,on d birth certificate,I wasn't married to d father(cos they help me with a nigerian man dat ve a south african I'd)so I think if they want to start d processing the childs PR now,they will call d man dat stand as father for d issuing of the permit,
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Donxavier:

Ok. Is his father an SA citizen?
yes,he is
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
please what procedures did you follow in getting the postgraduate admission?Please I'd like to do the sane thing @samtoog.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elume2020(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Update on repatriation fee. Please find attached
The Director-General invites any person who, prior to the coming into the Republic paid deposit as a guarantee of the return to his or her country origin, to approach, within a period up to 28 February 2015, any South African Mission in his or her country of origin for a refund of his or her deposit. The Department of Home Affairs' Offices within the Republic may issue refunds only in exceptional circumstances where a person has acquired permanent residence permit or has changed his or her status in the Republic prior to 26 May 2014.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TYPOP(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
elume2020:
The Director-General invites any person who, prior to the coming into the Republic paid deposit as a guarantee of the return to his or her country origin, to approach, within a period up to 28 February 2015, any South African Mission in his or her country of origin for a refund of his or her deposit. The Department of Home Affairs' Offices within the Republic may issue refunds only in exceptional circumstances where a person has acquired permanent residence permit or has changed his or her status in the Republic prior to 26 May 2014.

Baba, I just read the gazzette and they are not even clear. They spoke of forfeiture and yet if you are still in the Republic with a Temporary Permit, you are not allowed to ask for your money.

Thanks for the info jare.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
MojAyo:

Let's try and simplify all these. You cannot apply for a P.R visa for your baby since the baby is already a citizen by virtue of his father's citizenship or whoever stood for the baby in the birth certificate. You should apply for an SA passport for your child. You should also be able to get P.R visa yourself through what is known as the first step of kinship, but you would be issued with a relative permit first. It's best you get to the embassy and explore your options for you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Donxavier:

Let's try and simplify all these. You cannot apply for a P.R visa for your baby since the baby is already a citizen by virtue of his father's citizenship or whoever stood for the baby in the birth certificate. You should apply for an SA passport for your child. You should also be able to get P.R visa yourself through what is known as the first step of kinship, but you would be issued with a relative permit first. It's best you get to the embassy and explore your options for you
dear,so u mean,with d SA ID number dat my baby have,he dnt need a visa to go out of nigeria to south africa again or how,yeah I agree with u about d relative permit visa for mine
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Donxavier:

and pls,can I apply for d south african passport at the embassy in lagos here,did they issue out south african passport there at d embassy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
MojAyo:
dear,so u mean,with d SA ID number dat my baby have,he dnt need a visa to go out of nigeria to south africa again or how,yeah I agree with u about d relative permit visa for mine

I mean get the baby his/her passport and it's enough for travel purposes. You should be able to get his/her passport here at the embassy in Lagos if you have all the required proofs. Contact the embassy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shine1177: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
elume2020:

"The Department is, in terms of the new requirements under the Immigration Amendment Act, 2011, no longer requiring repatriation deposits as a term or condition for issuing temporary residence visas."

Please does it mean I don't have to pay repatriation fee as i intend to process my study visa next month?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Manager007: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
MojAyo:
and pls,can I apply for d south african passport at the embassy in lagos here,did they issue out south african passport there at d embassy

My dear sister,

To obtain SA passport for your child at the SA Consulate in Nigeria, you would need the following:

1. A duly completed passport application Form DHA-73

2. Your original identity document and a copy, or a birth certificate and copy thereof if under 16

3. If under 18 years, parental consent for issuing of the passport. Please see Tourist passports: persons under 16 for the requirements

4. A completed determination of citizenship Form DHA-529 when applying from abroad

5. Present any existing valid tourist passport or if you have lost your passport (in this case your aduro should sufice) or it has been stolen and you are applying for a new passport, you must provide a loss of passport report (DHA-335 ) and confirmation that you reported the loss to the police

6. Two colour photographs that comply with the Passport and ID Photograph Specifications

7. You child’s birth certificate (abridged and unabridged).

8. Pay the prescribed fee for the passport (R400)

Just take note that the process can take almost ten weeks before you get baby’s passport.

The process is pretty straight-forward except that if you and the baby’s father are married, then both of you must sign the passport application form, and both of you must be in attendance when the application is submitted. So, i don’t know if your husband is in RSA else, he will have to be present at time of application in Lagos/Abuja.

In the past, if one parent is unable to attend at time of application,they normally allow father/mother of the baby to write a Letter of Consent and include this with a “certified “ copy of ID. But now its a herculean task considering that one party is out of the country. A suggestion... if the father is unable to attend or refuses to consent, or dispute arise would be to either approach a Children’s court. Section 21 of the Children’s Act (1995) will apply. You will then submit the court’s decision/letter with the application for your child’s passport.

So, the law is on your side, you child cannot and will not be denied of his rights. Good news right?

Once your son has successfully completed step 4 of what i outlined above, that in itself grants you eligibility to apply for permanent residence under the “First step of kinship”. Which you could do there in Naija or process when you back in SA

Your most favourable option for permanent residence under this route is Section 27 (g).

Above all, bear in mind that you would still need to pay the fine for overstaying.

I wish you all the best!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 30, 2014
Manager007:

My dear sister,

To obtain SA passport for your child at the SA Consulate in Nigeria, you would need the following:

2. Your original identity document and a copy, or a birth certificate and copy thereof if under 16

3. If under 18 years, parental consent for issuing of the passport. Please see Tourist passports: persons under 16 for the requirements

4. A completed determination of citizenship Form DHA-529 when applying from abroad

5. Present any existing valid tourist passport or if you have lost your passport (in this case your aduro should sufice) or it has been stolen and you are applying for a new passport, you must provide a loss of passport report (DHA-335 ) and confirmation that you reported the loss to the police

6. Two colour photographs that comply with the Passport and ID Photograph Specifications

Just take note that the process can take almost ten weeks before you get baby’s passport.

The process is pretty straight-forward except that if you and the baby’s father are married, then both of you must sign the passport application form, and both of you must be in attendance when the application is submitted. So, i don’t know if your husband is in RSA else, he will have to be present at time of application in Lagos/Abuja.

In the past, if one parent is unable to attend at time of application,they normally allow father/mother of the baby to write a Letter of Consent and include this with a “certified “ copy of ID. But now its a herculean task considering that one party is out of the country. A suggestion... if the father is unable to attend or refuses to consent, or dispute arise would be to either approach a Children’s court. Section 21 of the Children’s Act (1995) will apply. You will then submit the court’s decision/letter with the application for your child’s passport.

So, the law is on your side, you child cannot and will not be denied of his rights. Good news right?

Once your son has successfully completed step 4 of what i outlined above, that in itself grants you eligibility to apply for permanent residence under the “First step of kinship”. Which you could do there in Naija or process when you back in SA

Your most favourable option for permanent residence under this route is Section 27 (g).

Above all, bear in mind that you would still need to pay the fine for overstaying.

I wish you all the best!

tanx
Manager007:

My dear sister,

I wish you all the best!

tanx
Manager007:

My dear sister,

1. A duly completed passport application Form DHA-73.#u mean they will give me d form at the embassy in lagos to fill,right

.#if for my original identity document and a copy,its fine then,dats all what I can produce here

.#for dis one,I can make a parental consent,bt what about d father,he is in south africa,can he send whatever about d parental consent to me here

.#i dnt understand dis one,can u explain more about it to me
5. Present any existing valid tourist passport or if you have lost your passport (in this case your aduro should sufice) or it has been stolen and you are applying for a new passport, you must provide a loss of passport report (DHA-335 ) and confirmation that you reported the loss to the police,.#u see,about dis,
what did u mean about the valid tourist passport(is tourist also mean visiting)though I ve an old passport,dat was stamped visiting visa in d year 2009,d visa and passport is expired,cos d consular may knw my passport is nt lost,if I should provide a loss of passport report,which can give me some problem,God forbid sha,and also can I bring out Aduro in south african embassy in lagos,cos at the south african airport,they said d immigration musnt see it,and u musnt travel with it also

.#two colour photographs dat comply with which passport,I dnt understand dis line
#i have dis with me

8. Pay the prescribed fee for the passport (R400),okay,dis is cool

#okay

,#is it nt possble for him to send a letter from SA for the application

In the past, if one parent is unable to attend at time of application,they normally allow father/mother of the baby to write a Letter of Consent and include this with a “certified “ copy of ID. But now its a herculean task considering that one party is out of the country. A suggestion... if the father is unable to attend or refuses to consent, or dispute arise would be to either approach a Children’s court. Section 21 of the Children’s Act (1995) will apply. You will then submit the court’s decision/letter with the application for your child’s passport.#okay,hope it will be easy with me on d courts issue,or someone can help me out with money there to get d courts good decision
to submit for d application of my childs passport

.#Amen

Once your son has successfully completed step 4 of what i outlined above, that in itself grants you eligibility to apply for permanent residence under the “First step of kinship”. Which you could do there in Naija or process when you back in SA,.#is it easy to apply for a PR(permanent residence)or I should go and do it in sa,or I should just go for Relative visa jeje ,explain more about dis to me,and how much is Relative visa and its validity

Above all, bear in mind that you would still need to pay the fine for overstaying.#yeah,I will surely pay them

I wish you all the best!

tanx ,pls with all dis wahala,can I get someone to help me collect the south african passport at d embassy with money,or is it possible for my baby to use d abridge and unabridge certificate dat ve his SA id number there to travel to sa without needing a visa at all,and also,re u an agent of d south african embassy to knw all dis,need a reply frm u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sirsuco29(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Please I need to know how to get a permit in South Africa and how much it is? I have a 3month Visiting Visa, I want to stay more
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Manager007: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
MojAyo:
tanx tanx tanx ,pls with all dis wahala,can I get someone to help me collect the south african passport at d embassy with money,or is it possible for my baby to use d abridge and unabridge certificate dat ve his SA id number there to travel to sa without needing a visa at all,and also,re u an agent of d south african embassy to knw all dis,need a reply frm u

I am not an agent. Neither do i know anyone to refer you to.

Like i said the process is pretty straight forward and you can do it all by yourself. As long as you know you will need to be patient for the process to sort out.

Since you said the father is in SA, he can send you those documents via courier to you.

1. Determination of citizenship is a process where SA authorities would still determine if indeed you or your baby can be granted South African citizenship, because in some cases, a person can still lose their South African citizenship knowingly or unknowingly. This is when a person has violated several laws.

In your baby’s case, the most important document in this regard would be his birth certificate, along with that form BI-529 which would include full details of the child (who is the main applicant in this regard), his father and mother’s details, and the reasons why he is not in SA. You can get the form at the Consulate General of South Africa .

Note: pay attention to questions 9, 10 and 11 on that document.
Questions that are not applicable to you, make sure you mark is as “ N/A”. If you don’t know answers to certain questions be sure to write “ Do not Know”.

2. Tourists passports are same thing as “visiting “passport and normally called “Ordinary passport”. When you travel to any country in the world using that passport, it is assumed you are in that country on your own volition. If you hold a diplomatic passport and travel anywhere, it is then assumed you are representing your country wherever that passport takes you to. You don’t have to hide any passport issues you have simply because it will implicate you even more. Afterall, there must be a passport on which you departed SA with? Or did you travel using Emergency document?

3. Check with embassy about specific sizes of passport photographs there in Nigeria as i do not live in Nigeria and wouldn’t know.

4. Once your son has been determined as a South African citizen, nothing in the world stops you from applying for permanent residence either in Nigeria or in SA. But take note applications for PRP take up to 2 years!

I have stated to the best of my knowledge what would work for you. You do not need bogus people posing as agents. You can do everything by yourself. [b]DONT PAY MONEY TO ANYBODY!!!! [/b]Take your time to gather all the documents. Write a background letter explaining the reason why you departed SA in the first place and why you intending to return. As an asylum seeker permit holder, it is deemed that you fled your country because of persecution. They grant asylum when your life is threatened in your home country or you cannot live there for political instability etc. which makes me wonder why you departed SA without getting proper advice.

Immigration officials at OR Thabo Airports should have questioned you on your intended departure, but i guess they just wanted to get rid of another Nigerian in their country.

Feel free to ask me anything here on the public forum so that other people in your situation can also learn from this. I will endeavour to answer you.

I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Manager007: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sirsuco29:
Please I need to know how to get a permit in South Africa and how much it is? I have a 3month Visiting Visa, I want to stay more

You would have to apply within Nigeria for any type of visas i.e Study, Work, Business etc.

You can no longer apply within SA.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elume2020(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Home Affairs UPDATE - https://www./article/20141030133233-43664995-home-affairs-update
The update is with regards to inter company transfer, critical skills and repartition

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (912) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.