Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1707983 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (911) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by manikky: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kentrasso:
I arrived Cape Town today.

beautiful city with cold weather. Registration is tomorrow. Lemme rest a bit

Welcome and enjoy ur stay

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
ololo12:
I got denied. I applied by myself. I have 2 unused SA visas on my passport. 1 used Indian visa. But I still got denied. I'll have to use an agent this time around. I'll keep you guys posted on the outcome.

Probably fake?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
manikky:

Pls don't just join the corrupt people paying any amount to agent to get visa.
You can surely donut urself.
I am a living witness to this. Got my permit myself, also my wife and even accompany for our kids.
The kids got denied more than once due to some reasons but we could still reappy with the right documents abd help from people here...typop, samto14, and all others. We got all advise from here and without paying any kobo to anybody. We all got out permits. Just be sincere and get the right documents.
Broda what are the documents you used for your accompanying visa? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ololo12: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
It's not Fake Mr Justwise..

justwise:

Probably fake?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olabanji88(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Growingboi:

Yea. You need to have dom acct or knw some that has who can help u transfer on your behalf. if u r n lagos contact me with my bbm on my signature. Someone helped in 2012 too.
v added u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
ololo12:
It's not Fake Mr Justwise..

Then how did you managed to get 2 visas and never use any of them?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by influential01: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
@ samtol4,justwise
Pls what are the documents required for the visiting visa. I want to apply with a virgin passport and I have no one in SA. Pls kindly put me thru.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
influential01:
@ samtol4,justwise
Pls what are the documents required for the visiting visa. I want to apply with a virgin passport and I have no one in SA. Pls kindly put me thru.
influential01:
@ samtol4,justwise
To apply for SA visitors visa, the following basic docs are required:

- International passport (you will need to make two copies of the Bio data page as well)
- Duly completed visa application form with two passport photographs (white background)
- Yellow fever vaccination card
- Personal Bank Statement or Sponsor's bank statement (whichever is applicable to you)
- Hotel Booking
- Flight reservation
- Letter of Introduction from your employer or Self letter of introduction in case you are self employed
- Payment of prescribed application fee for visitors at the VFS office
- photocopies of previous visas (if any)

All the best
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by manikky: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2015
femiaction:
Broda what are the documents you used for your accompanying visa? Thanks

Check your inbox....I have answered you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Pls house, i need a list of cheap hotels in pretoria where my younger brother could stay for a week, i will appreciate.

He needs to book as soon as possible.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Check Hotel 224 or Holiday Inn express. They are cheap and good as well.
eluquenson:
Pls house, i need a list of cheap hotels in pretoria where my younger brother could stay for a week, i will appreciate.

He needs to book as soon as possible.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
yinksob002:
Check Hotel 224 or Holiday Inn express. They are cheap and good as well.
Thanks so much, i will do that now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by doubeais(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
@ ololo12 I did all the 4 visa applications by myself.

doubeais :
Hello Nairalanders,
I need your advise.
I just got my SA short visit visa application denied for
the second time on the 18th of February. The reason they
gave is "DOCUMENTATION LACKS CREDIBILITY". And I
already
had 2 SA visa on my passport, the fist one I actually
went to SA in March 2014, and the second one which I
applied for in April after I came back in March 2014
was granted but I did not go until it expired in August
27, 2014.
I now applied again in October 2014 with another set of
documents from the same friend of my that gave me
the documents for the second visa application, but this
3rd application was denied "documentation lacks
credibility.
I applied again the 4th time for visitors visit on January
29th, 2015, but got denied today again for
documentation lacks credibility again.
Please what do they mean by saying documentation
lacks credibility ?
How can I get the visa the next time I apply please ?
Has anyone heard or done fast track visa application at
the SA embassy Lagos before ?
I heard that in SA embassy Lagos you must fast track
your visa application before it can be granted now, is it
true.
And I learnt that the fast tracking cost an extra 60k-
100k.
Please is this true ?
please send me advise on how to get southy visit visa
again as it seems like I don't know how to get it again,
thanks
All my 4 applications were done at Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by doubeais(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Please what does "Documentation lacks credibility" means ?
My visit visa was just denied the 2nd time for this same reason.
Please reply I am anxiously waiting.
Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
@Kentrasso,how do u find SA,tell me more about the place but by the way,what program ate u running there?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TYPOP(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
doubeais:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please what does "Documentation lacks credibility" means ?
My visit visa was just denied the 2nd time for this same reason.
Please reply I am anxiously waiting.
Thanks.

It means they embassy thinks that some of the documents isn't genuine or that something was missing that was supposed to be there (e.g. a signature missing or the format is different from the expected format or there was a stamp missing e.t.c). It could be invitation letter or proof of accomodation or police report or bank statement or any other document.

Do you have any document whose source you don't trust?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tosol: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Juwohn:

wah faculty is that... Yu're supposed to have been informing them abt progression of events I guess

@Ofon, I'm interested in this case. Can you please send me an email?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tosol: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ofon15:
Helo House,after Passing Tru So Much Stress I Got My Study Permit On 20th Of February 2015 To Study At Wits, But On Monday 23rd I Got A Mail From A Proffesor That Is Suppose To Take Me In One Of The Courses,she Said That Am Late And Cant Register Again For This Academic Year.Pls Wht Shld I Do? After Going Tru All D Stress To Get This Visa,will It Just Be A Waste?

@Ofon, I'm interested in this case. Can u pls send me an email?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olabanji88(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Growingboi:

Yea. You need to have dom acct or knw some that has who can help u transfer on your behalf. if u r n lagos contact me with my bbm on my signature. Someone helped in 2012 too.
bros I v added u but no response yet
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ofon15: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
tosol:

@Ofon, I'm interested in this case. Can u pls send me an email?
tried sending u an email but u wre not online,wht shld i do,can u drop ur email here?thank u.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ofon15: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2015
Ofon15:
tried sending u an email but u wre not online,wht shld i do,can u drop ur email here?thank u.
Sory I Hv Succeded To Sent U An Email
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ofon15: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2015
[quo.te author=tosol post=31115751]
@Ofon, I'm interested in this case. Can u pls send me an email?[/quote]
I Hv Finally Succeded In Sendng U An Email.Pls Am Waitng For Ur Response.Thank U.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ofon15: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2015
tosol:

@Ofon, I'm interested in this case. Can you please send me an email?
I Hv Done Dat.Thank U.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ofon15: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
helo wndrful people of nairaland,God bless u guys for the wonderful work you are doing in this forum.i got my study visa to do a post graduate programme at the university of wits,but unfortunately my sponsor had a financial chalange,and i could not travel to register for my studies.my visa is suppose to expire on d 31st of december 2015,pls i want to find out whethr i can still use ds my study visa to travel to south africa within the year,mayb to just visit wits,spend sometime and come back to nigeria.thanks u in advance wondrful people for ur response God bless u.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ofon15:
helo wndrful people of nairaland,God bless u guys for the wonderful work you are doing in this forum.i got my study visa to do a post graduate programme at the university of wits,but unfortunately my sponsor had a financial chalange,and i could not travel to register for my studies.my visa is suppose to expire on d 31st of december 2015,pls i want to find out whethr i can still use ds my study visa to travel to south africa within the year,mayb to just visit wits,spend sometime and come back to nigeria.thanks u in advance wondrful people for ur response God bless u.
.Ofcourse Yes but have u receive any message from Mr tosol?so that you try all avenue if u can still b considered for registration
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ofon15: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
samtol4:
.Ofcourse Yes but have u receive any message from Mr tosol?so that you try all avenue if u can still b considered for registration
yes i got his contact nd we talkd.he told me dt d 20th of march i hv n mind to raise my tuition is late.thank u for the information and remain blessd.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ofon15:
yes i got his contact nd we talkd.he told me dt d 20th of march i hv n mind to raise my tuition is late.thank u for the information and remain blessd.
20th march?that is very late .I thought u wanted to come now ,
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yungokus: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Hello everyone... been a while I dropped a comment here although I hardly do but am a silent observer of happenings and discussions... 9th of march will b a year of my stay in this rainbow nation.. just wna give God all d praises, honour and adoration for guidiance, protection, wisdom and all he has done for me and things he will do..
I thank God as well for d good happenings and sucess stories of everyone in here..I pray dis good tidings wont cease .. good news always shall we hear.
Whateva we do.. dont give up on God cos he wont give up on u. Am a living testimony to Gods goodness in this SA. Its bin so tough but Gods light has shined tru.
in just a year.. I have to some extent achieved what many who are here for years have not even dreamt of achieving..and I owe it to God.
many thanks to henrychubayo, tho av not met u but ur humble advice helped me..
fast forward to now.. I can boast of a very good paying job .. getting my first machine dis March and oda sweet tins of life SA can offer all in one year.. infact I bless God.
SA is not easy.. its tough I agree.. but if u r committed and out to achieve greatness u will get dere.. above all b steadfast with church and trusting God to order ur steps den u can neva go wrong.
Kip being a good ambassador of Nigeria. . Be humble, honest, kind and say no to illegal activities den d sky is your beginning.
Not to forget... God bless u guys dat have bin helpful to new intakes into SA.. d likes of TYTOP, samtol.. chemanshie and co.. God bless u guys.. will love to do what u guys do.. but my job neva gives me a breather.

one love. . Peace!!

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by henrychubayo: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
yungokus:
Hello everyone... been a while I dropped a comment here although I hardly do but am a silent observer of happenings and discussions... 9th of march will b a year of my stay in this rainbow nation.. just wna give God all d praises, honour and adoration for guidiance, protection, wisdom and all he has done for me and things he will do..
I thank God as well for d good happenings and sucess stories of everyone in here..I pray dis good tidings wont cease .. good news always shall we hear.
Whateva we do.. dont give up on God cos he wont give up on u. Am a living testimony to Gods goodness in this SA. Its bin so tough but Gods light has shined tru.
in just a year.. I have to some extent achieved what many who are here for years have not even dreamt of achieving..and I owe it to God.
many thanks to henrychubayo, tho av not met u but ur humble advice helped me..
fast forward to now.. I can boast of a very good paying job .. getting my first machine dis March and oda sweet tins of life SA can offer all in one year.. infact I bless God.
SA is not easy.. its tough I agree.. but if u r committed and out to achieve greatness u will get dere.. above all b steadfast with church and trusting God to order ur steps den u can neva go wrong.
Kip being a good ambassador of Nigeria. . Be humble, honest, kind and say no to illegal activities den d sky is your beginning.
Not to forget... God bless u guys dat have bin helpful to new intakes into SA.. d likes of TYTOP, samtol.. chemanshie and co.. God bless u guys.. will love to do what u guys do.. but my job neva gives me a breather.

one love. . Peace!!

I send u email.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by esosa4real(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
TYPOP:

@Samtol4, where are you? Did you see this? LOL.

ATTENTION everyone, this is not true. Check the bolded part (I made it bold for emphasis). Ask all the people who have been coming back here to say thank you whether they paid a dime to any agent.

We preach Do It Yourself (DIY) on this thread.

Peace.

Hello, I have been here before to express my fears for applying for a visit visa for a conference on DIY because of things I hear from colleagues about SA visa(dat agent is best).
Well I feel a little relieved reading the above because truth is my UK, Brazil and Tanzania visas, I got thru nairaland's guide on DIY basis! Thanks to justwise n co.

I am a medical doctor who is a member of a WHO-affiliated group who organise medical conferences in diff continents yearly. Lastyear I was invited to brasil and attended.
This year, it's in SA by September, will be invited soon and I really want to attend and apply by sticking with the genuine DIY basis, afterall am going for a just cause/legitimate cause.

I need some answers brothers!

1. Conference is in sept, when is the best time to start considering sending an application?
2. I hear the embassies could deny visas if letters of invitation don't follow a format, pls what's this format, so I tell the organisers in time to personally tailor mine as the lagos embassy wants it.
3. We would definitely be staying in recommended hotels, how do I handle this to avoid probs! Must I pay for a nite b4 visa application?
4. What r the other documents needed? I guess they are same as other countries (passport, p.photos, bank statement+covering letter, yellowcard, flight booking)? Pls advise on any other I ve missed. + can I include certificate of last attendance? Does it even help here?

5. Is a police report needed for me?
6. Apart from letter of invitation, do I need a letter of introduction from work? + letter of leave absence as well?
7. How do I start the whole application process online? I need links to their application form + checklists. And how do I submit when it's time? VAC?

Please I have been elaborate, pls assist ur brother with necessary answers/advise/additional comments, I am sure I can pull this off on DIY basis.
God bless you all, it is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (911) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.