Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727122 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
lalabu:

See immigration lawyer...As if our country has greener grasses.Abeg shift and leave anybody that wants to leave the shores of Nigeria tk make it,its none of your business,am not related with all this people but i always come to this forum and i do see how you dicourage people of what they want to do to better their future,why will you be discouraging people not to go and study in SA when you are,

for the sake of your ignorance, I can not count the number of people have helped on this thread to get visas, people PM and I am fast to reply and give my whatsapp number, have helped people on this thread with accommodation papers, how they will go about it, When Femiaction was in doubt of his critical skills and the approval in lagos, I was in doubt too, but when someone i knew got his in Lagos I called Femiaction in Nigeria to tell him the success story of the person just to encourage him. I do it for humanity and not for human gratification. so when u talk thrash about people, mind who u talk about cos this is a faceless forum. some guys here dont even know who I am but later they find out somehow.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lalabu(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
staggerlee:

You are just scared of reality, you just get bad belle chai
Bad belle for who?you?forget joor,not good to gain from you,so why will i even get bad belle for you?this is a faceless forum so anybody can form what they are not...I rest my case
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lalabu(f): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
staggerlee:

for the sake of your ignorance, I can not count the number of people have helped on this thread to get visas, people PM and I am fast to reply and give my whatsapp number, have helped people on this thread with accommodation papers, how they will go about it, When Femiaction was in doubt of his critical skills and the approval in lagos, I was in doubt too, but when someone i knew got his in Lagos I called Femiaction in Nigeria to tell him the success story of the person just to encourage him. I do it for humanity and not for human gratification. so when u talk thrash about people, mind who u talk about cos this is a faceless forum. some guys here dont even know who I am but later they find out somehow.
So when you help Femiaction with his critical skill,why then are you condeming him studying with is critical skill permit?you are just confused,i dont know you,you dont know me so stop forming big man of South Africa here and leave anybody with their decision.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Visiting visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
lalabu:

So when you help Femiaction with his critical skill,why then are you condeming him studying with is critical skill permit?you are just confused,i dont know you,you dont know me so stop forming big man of South Africa here and leave anybody with their decision.

I did not help femiaction to get his critical skills he got it via his diligence and hardwork. I only called at a point to encourage him. I do not condemn him for studying, I just feel he should also get a job. I feel bad he can't get a job
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
staggerlee:

Please my people its all right about this issue. Its true that mr staggerlee contrituted to d succes of my critical skill work permit. I checked my whatApp and I saw his contributions towards the success of the permit. If you want to come to study in SA you need to plan very well. I am doing my master in SA now. Its a plus for me and what God has started in my family it so wonderful. God show mercy on me and my family since we came to SA. I will share my testimonies in due time. I am not coming back to nigeria because since i came to Durban past seven months now there is 24/7 electricity. But d only problem here in durban and SA is crime and i belived is every where in d world. Thanks . LET WORK AS ONE. PLEASE
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
oduzbaba89:
Visiting visa

Introductory letter from your office, 6 months bank statement, invitation letter from sa, hotel booking preferably paid, yellow fever card, pls guys add more
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tnks stagerlee is that all? And if I submit genuine docs dis time op d previous application by d agents won't hunt back and how soon or later can I reapply
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lalabu(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
staggerlee:

I did not help femiaction to get his critical skills he got it via his diligence and hardwork. I only called at a point to encourage him. I do not condemn him for studying, I just feel he should also get a job. I feel bad he can't get a job
It is well,just try and encourage people instead of telling them not to waste their time and money to go to SA to study,its uncall for.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
oduzbaba89:
Tnks stagerlee is that all? And if I submit genuine docs dis time op d previous application by d agents won't hunt back and how soon or later can I reapply

I don't think they will deny you based on previous application unless they specified it in your rejection letter. I really don't know much about visiting but when I invite people to SA, they don't ask more than this
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
oduzbaba89:
hope your passport was not stamped cause it happen to me also but if the passport not stamped try and arrange genuine documents and give more time to reapply
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
More time like aw many weeks months etc for aw long ? Tnks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seanemmason(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good evening good people, I'm thinking of going to south Africa on a visiting parol,I have someone their that is ready to receive me he stays in duplex and he is a mechanical engineer that has a work shop where he repair and service car for people in SA. When I speak to him he said he is ready to receive me but the only thing is that he don't assure me of job. He let me understand that is only those that have handwork that really enjoy in SA. I want to know if his possible to easily get minors job like barman cleaner etc in their, I just wan go hustle for like 6month come back home. So with the little money I earn to come process USA or Canada. Pls I really need you guyz advice or suggestions.and how to get my visa without spending up to 50k. Waiting for you gurus response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TokyoBulls(m): 1:57am On Apr 24, 2016
seanemmason:
Good evening good people, I'm thinking of going to south Africa on a visiting parol,I have someone their that is ready to receive me he stays in duplex and he is a mechanical engineer that has a work shop where he repair and service car for people in SA. When I speak to him he said he is ready to receive me but the only thing is that he don't assure me of job. He let me understand that is only those that have handwork that really enjoy in SA. I want to know if his possible to easily get minors job like barman cleaner etc in their, I just wan go hustle for like 6month come back home. So with the little money I earn to come process USA or Canada. Pls I really need you guyz advice or suggestions.and how to get my visa without spending up to 50k. Waiting for you gurus response
I have attached the documents you need to apply for a visit visa but if you plan to work, you need more than a visiting visa. But sincerely, do you really plan to travel to SA to work as a bar man or cleaner?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:58am On Apr 24, 2016
seanemmason:

If I tell people like this not to come to SA with this kind of plan, I will recieve a lot of insults. My bro, this is not a good plan. Coming to sa with a visit visa will not fetch u anything. SA is not like the US where u will get odd jobs. Those odd jobs, even south africans are competing for it cos a lot of them are not skilled and there is a high unemployment rate in SA

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2016
Hi everyone..

wanted to ask.. for the study permit? the medical forms to be filled, does it have to be done at a government hospital?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seanemmason(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2016
I have attached the documents you need to apply for a visit visa but if you plan to work, you need more than a visiting visa. But sincerely, do you really plan to travel to SA to work as a bar man or cleaner?

Brother, as I matter of fact I'm a graduate in here in Nigeria, I don look for work tire, and. The little money on me have almost spend it on looking for jobs here and there, that's why I just make up my mind to use the little money do SA and just close eye do minor jobs within some month to make some cash then come back home and re strategize and plan the next thing...SA is not a place I really like to stay nor I love cleaner job is just the situation of things. who no like better thing brother" that's why I'm here to seek for you gurus advice and put me through
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seanemmason(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2016
If I tell people like this not to come to SA with this kind of plan, I will recieve a lot of insults. My bro, this is not a good plan. Coming to sa with a visit visa will not fetch u anything. SA is not like the US where u will get odd jobs. Those odd jobs, even south africans are competing for it cos a lot of them are not skilled and there is a high unemployment rate in SA

Brother. Your advice, observation or suggestions mean a lot to me, that's why I'm here, how did you think I can go about it, I wan just go hustle brother, accommodation iss not a problem,

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ZiggyMr(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Hello peeps, do u guys av idea of d tuition fee for M.sc @wits... pls guys I need ur response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2016
staggerlee:

I compared Critical skill visa to exceptional skills, critical skills is much harder to get please try and comprehend my grammar. Can someone that studied Political Science or Human Resources or Business Admin or IRPM or English and many other courses get Critical skills, all the guys here that have critical skills are all engineers. if you are not in STEM (Science, Technology,Engineering or Medicine) forget critical skills. I think you just a beef person. I will pass

Bros, the ''M" in STEM stands for mathematics.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2016
geekybabe:
Hi everyone..

wanted to ask.. for the study permit? the medical forms to be filled, does it have to be done at a government hospital?

Yes o, the medical form has to be filled, signed and stamped by a medical officer. The radiological report has to be filled by a radiologist.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2016
iWise:

Bros, the ''M" in STEM stands for mathematics.

Not in SA, M in SA is medicine, in the US it stands for Mathematics. Mathematics in SA is categorised under sciences
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2016
iWise:

Yes o, the medical form has to be filled, signed and stamped by a medical officer. The radiological report has to be filled by a radiologist.

thanks. my question is does it have to be a government hospital? or can i use a certified private hospital?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2016
staggerlee:

Not in SA, M in SA is medicine, in the US it stands for Mathematics. Mathematics in SA is categorised under sciences

Please have a look at this article by a South African agency.

http://www.sansa.org.za/spaceoperations/resource-centre/news/318-south-africa-s-space-future-demands-stem-subjects
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2016
iWise:

Please have a look at this article by a South African agency.

http://www.sansa.org.za/spaceoperations/resource-centre/news/318-south-africa-s-space-future-demands-stem-subjects

Great, at least we have passed the message. Thanks for pointing this out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 14(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2016
femiaction:
Mr staggerlee please not everybody tells lies okay. What shine1177 said was truth.(As per his accommodation is staying in DURBAN CITY and not bush nor township as you said) This forum is for us to share our experiences not to discourage people. Sir there is no any stress to get critical work permit when you have all necessary document required for the permit and God's favour. Then less i forget you said you are doing your PhD in SA now, i believe you can still continue with your program in Nigerian now to join your friends and enjoying what they are enjoying at home. I know there is no job in SA not even in Nigeria and throughout the world. But you are not the position to discourage people because you are still in the same country that you are condemning. Please share your experience and your testimonies not to discourage people. As far as people are coming on academic ground please don't discourage them because you are a student there. Thanks.

staggerlee wants to be student and a worker. Nothing is garranteed in life, there is so many nigerians who came to SA to acquire a better qualifications and have returned back home to work and utilise their newly acquired qualification. So if you come to SA to study and in the midst of it, you already planned your future in SA. Thats a wrong mentality. If you do get a job opportunity, you should consider yourself very luck. But staggerlee seems to be blaming SA government for fewer job opportunities for foreigners.

SA government in its own right has to cater for its citizens before consider someone who is a foreigner. i have lots of friends who have gone to study in the UK and the USA, but could not get jobs there. They end up coming back home and get good jobs.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 14(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2016
staggerlee:

I laugh at your folly for you to think I am pained about the system. I have benefitted so much in the system. I have a very good job, my job takes me round the globe, same with my wife who even has a better job than I do. But I won't use my situation to categorise every other person. By the grace of God in a couple of weeks am bringing pple into SA from naija to come and train. Mechanical engineers (Nigerians) I think I sent femi the info, so bros am doing quite well. SA has done a lot for me and I have also done lot for SA. Like a guy said, someone had cumlade yet can't get a job, I know tens like dat. So don't ever think pple here that rant are frustrated we just say it as it is

The problem is, you are using acquiring SA qualification as a ticket to SA job market, wrong mentality. The main issue here should be about education, its the one thing that brought you to SA in the first place. What happens afterwards, it should not be SA government problem or the institution you studied from problem.

As a South African, maybe we see things differently, whenever we go to havard or oxford, our main aim is not to get a job offer in the US or UK respectively. The main aim is to acquire that quality education and qualification which we can use back home. As you are saying you are going back home, you have not done anything wrong. By so doing, you have no right to discourage anyone who wishes to come and study in SA. Unless you came to SA with great hopes of success in the job market. You might find that what you have studied offers much greater career opportunities in Nigeria than in SA.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 14(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2016
lalabu:

Do you even have to explain yourself to this guy?for me o if any of my brother or sister is going to SA to study nobody can discourage them,SA is a blessing to you and you dont want it to be a blessing to others,what a selfish fellow..Mr know it all,go and help Buhari in making a better Nigeria..Mschew

Based on my knowledge i have about staggerlee and justwise, they are both SA bashers. I have encountered them in so many issues relating to South Africa and based on my experience, nothing good comes out of their mouth about SA. Staggerlee, Justwise, all4naija, we know you guys. I was not aware they reside in SA.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2016
14:

Based on my knowledge i have about staggerlee and justwise, they are both SA bashers. I have encountered them in so many issues relating to South Africa and based on my experience, nothing good comes out of their mouth about SA. Staggerlee, Justwise, all4naija, we know you guys. I was not aware they reside in SA.

Apart from scammers in nairaland you are the sort of people i can't stand.

This sort of people make up lies and believe it, they make false accusations with no single evidence to back it up.

You need sort yourself out honestly.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
14:

staggerlee wants to be student and a worker. Nothing is garranteed in life, there is so many nigerians who came to SA to acquire a better qualifications and have returned back home to work and utilise their newly acquired qualification. So if you come to SA to study and in the midst of it, you already planned your future in SA. Thats a wrong mentality. If you do get a job opportunity, you should consider yourself very luck. But staggerlee seems to be blaming SA government for fewer job opportunities for foreigners.

SA government in its own right has to cater for its citizens before consider someone who is a foreigner. i have lots of friends who have gone to study in the UK and the USA, but could not get jobs there. They end up coming back home and get good jobs.

I have never in anyway blamed SA govt for lack of jobs for foreigners, during the xenophobia attacks I supported the South Africans, I wrote how South Africans have assisted us, I was bashed for it, I have another I.D in nairaland Madejibo. My point has always been if you are not gonna contribute meaningfully to SA, don't come. SA has taken a down turn economically which is no one's fault and for a country like SA to do is to tighten the immigration. That is just the reality. Am in the system and I know the reality. I have no right to blame SA govt cos I am not a south african and I know my limits in SA even though I have a SA I.D book. So guy don't come and say thrash. I lash out at people that have plans to come and outsmart the system

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.