Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1722854 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:16am On May 20, 2016
Hey, please guys, I have been here for years, honestly I will never advice my worst enemy to come here

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2016
princecharles100:
Hey, please guys, I have been here for years, honestly I will never advice my worst enemy to come here

Thank you for the advice, but what are you still doing there then? Plus what kind of Visa did you enter with?

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:15am On May 20, 2016
stevetop:

Thank you for the advice, but what are you still doing there then? Plus what kind of Visa did you enter with?

Boss, don't get it wrong not everyone that drop pieces of advice here is frustrated from the system, at times pple advise based on prevalent realities. Our fathers will advise on not to marry if you don't have a job, but most of them married when they were still in colleges. Tiwa Savage will probably advise other women now not to give birth for a broke ass man, but does that mean she should kill her son? With the economy climate in SA and unemployment rate being an all time high of 26.7%, I won't advise any new comer to come to SA, not because I am frustrated here, don't get me wrong, I don't blame anyone for SA's woes! But if you wanna invest in SA, I will gladly tell u, u are welcome, cos SA needs FDI and then you aren't dependant on the economy to get you a job, but, if u say because u don't have a job in Naija, and u wanna come to SA to do masters in order to get a job in SA, I will say don't. If it was 3 years ago or 4 yrs ago I will tell u to come
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bet9ja(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2016
staggerlee:

Boss, don't get it wrong not everyone that drop pieces of advice here is frustrated from the system, at times pple advise based on prevalent realities. Our fathers will advise on not to marry if you don't have a job, but most of them married when they were still in colleges. Tiwa Savage will probably advise other women now not to give birth for a broke ass man, but does that mean she should kill her son? With the economy climate in SA and unemployment rate being an all time high of 26.7%, I won't advise any new comer to come to SA, not because I am frustrated here, don't get me wrong, I don't blame anyone for SA's woes! But if you wanna invest in SA, I will gladly tell u, u are welcome, cos SA needs FDI and then you aren't dependant on the economy to get you a job, but, if u say because u don't have a job in Naija, and u wanna come to SA to do masters in order to get a job in SA, I will say don't. If it was 3 years ago or 4 yrs ago I will tell u to come

You are right, but most time, What is good for Taiye can never be good for Kehinde. Let them come and try their luck. People still make it big here in SA. Make sure you perfect your paper as this will not limit you to benefits. Perfecting your Working/Business Permit is a good way to start your journey. Anyway stick to Souty News for more tips
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 11:23am On May 20, 2016
bet9ja:

You are right, but most time, What is good for Taiye can never be good for Kehinde. Let them come and try their luck. People still make it big here in SA. Make sure you perfect your paper as this will not limit you to benefits. Perfecting your Working/Business Permit is a good way to start your journey. Anyway stick to Souty News for more tips

People still make it big in Naija, in Zim in Burkinafaso, u can make it big anywhere, so let's not put the luck or miracle factor in this
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2016
staggerlee:

People still make it big in Naija, in Zim in Burkinafaso, u can make it big anywhere, so let's not put the luck or miracle factor in this

OK. What about doing a PhD? I am starting mine by July.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2016
People, please who has Rands for sale?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 12:49pm On May 20, 2016
stevetop:

OK. What about doing a PhD? I am starting mine by July.

What do u want to know about PHD
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2016
Hello house , I did the form A Money transfer at the bank today .. Skye Bank .. They only gave me back the form A form when i asked for a receipt or some sort of proof of transfer .. but they Signed and Stamped it .. is that how it works , but they told me to check back on monday ..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 2:04am On May 21, 2016
elijah101:
Hello house , I did the form A Money transfer at the bank today .. Skye Bank .. They only gave me back the form A form when i asked for a receipt or some sort of proof of transfer .. but they Signed and Stamped it .. is that how it works , but they told me to check back on monday ..
I submitted mine on monday, the lady said when I'm been debited I should come for the proof of payment. I wasn't debited so I went back to d bank today(friday) but d lady said they took d docs to lagos on wednesday then the panel will decide and probably monday I'll be debited. How much is the exchange rate you're expecting?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2016
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BJ3: 7:52am On May 21, 2016
Please does anyone know if the Port health services in lagos airport opens on Saturday?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2016
BJ3:
Please does anyone know if the Port health services in lagos airport opens on Saturday?

Yes, they're opened

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jamesnew247: 11:50am On May 21, 2016
i need help on how to get South Africa Visa from Nigeria step by step, i plan to be there for at least 3 months, what is the visa category i should apply for ? and how do i go about it in details....would really appreciate positive responses. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2016
elijah101:
Wait! Yours has to be converted to dollar then back to rand? Mine is directly rand at 19.2
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2016
staggerlee:

What do u want to know about PHD

I am asking the question in line with your arguments that it is not worth it coming over there. So I wanna ask if PhD puts on in good stead.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2016
This may be off topic...

Has anyone purchased something off Aliexpress for delivery into SA?

If yes, how long did it take? Is the postal system any good?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:16pm On May 21, 2016
stevetop:

I am asking the question in line with your arguments that it is not worth it coming over there. So I wanna ask if PhD puts on in good stead.

If anyone is coming for a PHD, he shouldn't come because he wants to stay here, that shouldn't be the reason you wanna do PHD. If your reason of doing is based on the fact that you want to further your career or for the sake of further knowledge then pleas come and if other opportunities come along the way, then grab it. If u are coming only for other reasons like getting a job here or staying here then it isn't worth it

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:33am On May 22, 2016
ife01:
This may be off topic...

Has anyone purchased something off Aliexpress for delivery into SA?

If yes, how long did it take? Is the postal system any good?

Thanks

Pls avoid using your cards on Aliexpress, they clone cards there a lot
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hamzat10: 12:05pm On May 22, 2016
I need something like this also.
Jamesnew247:
i need help on how to get South Africa Visa from Nigeria step by step, i plan to be there for at least 3 months, what is the visa category i should apply for ? and how do i go about it in details....would really appreciate positive responses. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 22, 2016
@all in SA,how possible is getting a teaching job with a Nigerian certificate? Are there teaching jibs there as well?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:02am On May 23, 2016
heaven4me:
@all in SA,how possible is getting a teaching job with a Nigerian certificate? Are there teaching jibs there as well?

Its not about your certificate, getting a teaching job is about the kind of visa or permit you have

Hamzat10:
I need something like this also.

There is no tourist or vistors visa that can allow you stay in the republic for up to 3 months, unless you are accompanying a relative or you are on medical visa

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Pls I had 2.1 in a Nigeria university in a science related course(Bsc(hons)).I'm about applying to Witz,UJ,UP for Masters in SA. I already av Saqa now. I heard I may have to do honours first. How true is this guys ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 11:18am On May 23, 2016
Dexcmd:
Pls I had 2.1 in a Nigeria university in a science related course(Bsc(hons)).I'm about applying to Witz,UJ,UP for Masters in SA. I already av Saqa now. I heard I may have to do honours first. How true is this guys ?

It depends on how SAQA graded u, look at your SAQA certificate, what's your NQF level?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 1:53pm On May 23, 2016
For those on Critical Skills visa, you have to fulfill this condition ASAP

To prove that you have complied with the conditions endorsed on your Critical Skills / Quota work visa, please e-mail the following documentation to permitcompliance@dha.gov.za
Certified copy of the first page of your valid passport
Certified copy of your valid Critical Skills / Quota work visa in your passport
Valid contract of employment with your current employer
Comprehensive curriculum vitae in respect of yourself

http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/immigration-services/visas-permits-compliance-and-cancellations-of-visas/10-immigration-services/783-proof-of-compliance-in-respect-of-the-conditions-endorsed-on-your-critical-skills-work-visa-quota-work-visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 23, 2016
staggerlee:
For those on Critical Skills visa, you have to fulfill this condition ASAP

To prove that you have complied with the conditions endorsed on your Critical Skills / Quota work visa, please e-mail the following documentation to permitcompliance@dha.gov.za
Certified copy of the first page of your valid passport
Certified copy of your valid Critical Skills / Quota work visa in your passport
Valid contract of employment with your current employer
Comprehensive curriculum vitae in respect of yourself

http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/immigration-services/visas-permits-compliance-and-cancellations-of-visas/10-immigration-services/783-proof-of-compliance-in-respect-of-the-conditions-endorsed-on-your-critical-skills-work-visa-quota-work-visa

Please what is wrong with DHA these days? So many rules coming daily...what is the intention and who are the targets?
I have read this before but are these rules followed to the latter?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
Keneking:

Please what is wrong with DHA these days? So many rules coming daily...what is the intention and who are the targets?
I have read this before but are these rules followed to the latter?

Until u have to leave SA before you know that you need to do these things. someone was returned this morning at OR because he had not fulfilled these conditions
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 23, 2016
staggerlee:

Until u have to leave SA before you know that you need to do these things. someone was returned this morning at OR because he had not fulfilled these conditions

Interesting...nice update Bro!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
stevetop:
People, please who has Rands for sale?

Do you still need Rand?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 24, 2016
ife01:

Do you still need Rand?

How much do you sell?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2016
ife01:

Do you still need Rand?

Yes, what rate are you offering?

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.