Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,539 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1722534 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
stevetop:

Yes, what rate are you offering?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 24, 2016
ife01:

N18
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chelseabmw(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2016
ife01:

Are u in sa ? If yes wer?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olystic: 9:46pm On May 24, 2016
how does one draft the Self introduction letter. the format to follo
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ademat7(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2016
staggerlee:

Its not about your certificate, getting a teaching job is about the kind of visa or permit you have

There is no tourist or vistors visa that can allow you stay in the republic for up to 3 months, unless you are accompanying a relative or you are on medical visa
pls explain that "accompanying a relative" because a close person is on tourist visa but staying with someone is SA,but he want to overstay due to job search by his host
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
chelseabmw:

Are u in sa ? If yes wer?

PM Sir
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 11:59pm On May 24, 2016
elijah101:
Have you been debit? I filled the form 2 weeks ago and I still haven't been debited. The bank is having difficulty processing it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 1:54am On May 25, 2016
Ademat7:
pls explain that "accompanying a relative" because a close person is on tourist visa but staying with someone is SA,but he want to overstay due to job search by his host

The close person of yours is probably overstaying illegally, you can not overstay for any reason on tourist visa and u can not look for jobs on tourist visa.

Accompanying a relative is when a relative (mostly spouse) is in SA on a long term (study or work) she/he is allowed to bring a close relative to SA to stay with him/her for the duration. The relative accompanying will apply for an accompanying visa based on the main person's visa, if granted, the accompanying can stay in SA for as long as the main person stays in SA, but will not be allowed to work or study. Can't even open a bank account.

Another type is you can get a relative visa if u have a relative who is a permanent resident or SA citizen. It is normally for two years but renewable.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BJ3: 6:23am On May 25, 2016
Please does anyone know if vfs accepts applications on Fridays?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2016
BJ3:
Please does anyone know if vfs accepts applications on Fridays?

Yes

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dgalon(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2016
hello house please can someone be kind enough to tel me how does one pay the app fee for sa uni here in Nigeria. i got the details of their account n all.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:52am On May 25, 2016
dgalon:
hello house please can someone be kind enough to tel me how does one pay the app fee for sa uni here in Nigeria. i got the details of their account n all.

1. Complete the debit/credit payment slip and send to them
2. Get someone to pay for you
3. Travel there
4. Form A is not acceptable for such processing
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rasdor: 6:26pm On May 26, 2016
staggerlee:

for the sake of your ignorance, I can not count the number of people have helped on this thread to get visas, people PM and I am fast to reply and give my whatsapp number, have helped people on this thread with accommodation papers, how they will go about it, When Femiaction was in doubt of his critical skills and the approval in lagos, I was in doubt too, but when someone i knew got his in Lagos I called Femiaction in Nigeria to tell him the success story of the person just to encourage him. I do it for humanity and not for human gratification. so when u talk thrash about people, mind who u talk about cos this is a faceless forum. some guys here dont even know who I am but later they find out somehow.
hello, pls i have once applied to uk, but refused, i want to apply for SA visiting visa and i have all d required documents. but pls i m soo scared, cos agents are giving me different story of how my application may take so long to process and d fact that i mayb refuse. also i hv like 1million in a fixed deposit which will mature by september and just 120k in liquid form in my account n my passport will expire in december so i m planning to visit SA in july. hope it this will not lead to issue of planning to travel while fixed deposit is not yet mature. pls advise, should i go through agent for submission. i m soo confuse.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Freshnextlevel: 1:24pm On May 27, 2016
Freshnextlevel:

All my documents for study visa application is ready. I was offered to study for PhD. Pls I have few questions to ask
1. Am I good to go to embassy on Tuesday i e next week
2. the amount to pay at the embassy
3. have been sponsored by my brother who is a banker. Pls apart from letter of sponsorship and d statement of his account what other things are required from him
4 any other useful information as regard the study visa pls

These are the documents ready for submission
Yellow fever vaccination
Medical report
Radiological report
Marriage certificate
Police clearance
Medical cover from Momentum
Letter of sponsor and statement of account
Proof of accommodation

Pls help me out

Thank u everybody in the house. I got my study visa today appreciate everyone

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 27, 2016
staggerlee:

Level 7

It depends on how SAQA graded u, look at your SAQA certificate, what's your NQF level?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:11pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=Dexcmd post=46019202][/quote]

Most likely honours
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by earc101: 7:24pm On May 28, 2016
I would like to notarize a document , need to know how much and need help with contact to do this .. thank you house ..Novice in the building ..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by niger2020(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm in SA, i need to send an equivalent of R10 000 to naija.
If u are interested, contact me ASAP
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by niger2020(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2016
Keneking:

N18
Still interested?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Olamilec(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2016
niger2020:
Hello everyone. I'm in SA, i need to send an equivalent of R10 000 to naija.
If u are interested, contact me ASAP
I need R2,000
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=staggerlee post=46029007]

Most likely honours[/quote

Okay Thanks. Should I then apply for Honours direct or Msc. Likely I may be considered for Msc at witz, Up or Uj.
How sure it's.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sheeknock: 1:48am On May 29, 2016
bigerboy200:

God bless u 4 dis...u seem to b in UKZN..I love ur positive mind..
superstory undecided
bigerboy200:

God bless u 4 dis...u seem to b in UKZN..I love ur positive mind..
superstory
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:05am On May 29, 2016
stevetop:

Thank you for the advice, but what are you still doing there then? Plus what kind of Visa did you enter with?
,,,,,,,, Sorry for the late reply, I entered with a visiting visa and after it expires I applied for a marriage permit that will expire in five years, due the situation is very hard now, our guys had fu... Cked up everything things now

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.