Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1723039 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Internetboy:
Doing it urself is the best, no need to use an agent,this is the reason for this thread.

I have few questions

How do I package my documents....Should I put all required documents in one big envelope or wot. I have all the required documents for SA visitors visa. I want to know how to arrange and submit.

I Intend apply via PH centre.Please advise....much love
When you get there in Abuja they post the format on the wall, in lagos there was no format but they would arrange it for you too both in Abuja and Lagos. So when you get there you would know but one thing is constant in PRE-SCRUTINY or PRE-SUBMISSION. They would arrange everything for you. So PH shouldnt be an exception just go with all d documents.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by docenkay: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
It would be arranged for you, not to worry, no need for an envelope. The only thing about port Harcourt is that it would take a while, as it is sent to Lagos for processing, hence the higher fees, so make sure you're applying way ahead of your expected travel dates cos I applied on the 31st January, and was due to travel on the 18th February but still haven't received mine till now. It'll be 3 weeks by Monday. All the best...

Internetboy:
Doing it urself is the best, no need to use an agent,this is the reason for this thread.

I have few questions

How do I package my documents....Should I put all required documents in one big envelope or wot. I have all the required documents for SA visitors visa. I want to know how to arrange and submit.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ojcrown:
What if I get a new passport will that work

No it will not work, the only way it will work is if you change your name, husband's name and plastic surgery so as to change your appearance.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xreal: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Internetboy:

I have few questions

See the list of documents required on vfs's website. Once you have all, walk into the submission center, yes put them in the normal brown envelope; in the centre, you will see a notice of how to arrange them better and accordingly just before submission. The normal envelope u used initially will eventually return home with you 'cos documents will be collected from you without the envelope.

All the best.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xreal: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
OjCrown

I really feel for you.

I pray and wish you the very best.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demmysoft: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
@Justwise, how are you. kindly inbox me your telephone number on demmisoft@yahoo.com.

l need your urgent attention.

thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
demmysoft:
@Justwise, how are you. kindly inbox me your telephone number on demmisoft@yahoo.com.

l need your urgent attention.

thank you.

Sorry I don't do that, I'm happy to answer your question here.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Internetboy: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Silvabae:

When you get there in Abuja they post the format on the wall, in lagos there was no format but they would arrange it for you too both in Abuja and Lagos. So when you get there you would know but one thing is constant in PRE-SCRUTINY or PRE-SUBMISSION. They would arrange everything for you. So PH shouldnt be an exception just go with all d documents.

xreal:

See the list of documents required on vfs's website. Once you have all, walk into the submission center, yes put them in the normal brown envelope; in the centre, you will see a notice of how to arrange them better and accordingly just before submission. The normal envelope u used initially will eventually return home with you 'cos documents will be collected from you without the envelope.

All the best.

docenkay:
It would be arranged for you, not to worry, no need for an envelope. The only thing about port Harcourt is that it would take a while, as it is sent to Lagos for processing, hence the higher fees, so make sure you're applying way ahead of your expected travel dates cos I applied on the 31st January, and was due to travel on the 18th February but still haven't received mine till now. It'll be 3 weeks by Monday. All the best...

Tnx all for the contributions.......the xenophobic attack currently going on in SA...is making me think postponing my trip to SA, Is it still ideal to visit SA this time around?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xreal: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Internetboy:

Tnx all for the contributions.......the xenophobic attack currently going on in SA...is making me think postponing my trip to SA, Is it still ideal to visit SA this time around?

Please, go ahead.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinkslinks(m): 5:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me what to do to get multiple 3 months south africa visa instead on the single entry this new woman gives. gurus please need your reply, i am submitting tomorrow. I want to take a road trip to sawziland/mozambique and i cant do that with single entry. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
umoskisamuel:
submitted since 26th January. Trying to take chill pills. Hope I get a response today
Have you gotten any response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
hi guys, i had a valid visa of 3months that expires in a week. i could not make the trip again cos i had to travel somwhere else which is stamped on my passport as evidence.

can i re-apply for another 3months for SA visa? or it could be an issue if i re-apply since i didnt use the first one i was given?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by temmyt20(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
submitted on 23 jan at lag vsf center. yet to get a response. Called the commission, but call keeps ringing and no answer til it disconnects after I was transferred by the first lady.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chukwuka16: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
temmyt20:
submitted on 23 jan at lag vsf center. yet to get a response. Called the commission, but call keeps ringing and no answer til it disconnects after I was transferred by the first lady.
You should call and inquire because I called today and was informed that they are on Jan 25 submissions. Have your passport number ready 014612067 or 014612051
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chukwuka16:

You should call and inquire because I called today and was informed that they are on Jan 25 submissions. Have your passport number ready 014612067 or 014612051

They said they wre working on 25th last week, are they still working on 25th even in this new week?? I don't understand this wait is too long. If you call and give her your passport number all she dse is track it which we can also do. Or do they piorities?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
MissMoroti:
hi guys, i had a valid visa of 3months that expires in a week. i could not make the trip again cos i had to travel somwhere else which is stamped on my passport as evidence.

can i re-apply for another 3months for SA visa? or it could be an issue if i re-apply since i didnt use the first one i was given?

I had same experience applied twice and didn't use it but the third time I applied I had to use it .....just give them a concrete reason why the visa was not used and reapply for another visa.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
yinkslinks:
Can anyone tell me what to do to get multiple 3 months south africa visa instead on the single entry this new woman gives. gurus please need your reply, i am submitting tomorrow. I want to take a road trip to sawziland/mozambique and i cant do that with single entry. Thanks

I applied in abj and I tick the box multiple...........then I was given multiple
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chukwuka16: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Silvabae:

They said they wre working on 25th last week, are they still working on 25th even in this new week?? I don't understand this wait is too long. If you call and give her your passport number all she dse is track it which we can also do. Or do they piorities?

Yeah. It was quite frustrating listening to the guy tell me to chill till next week. I just thanked him and dropped the call. I am optimistic of getting a response from them by God's Grace this week. I would call them everyday and politely impress it on them that I have to leave soonest.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
yinkslinks:
Hello Mr Ajala hope you have sawziland /Mozambique valid visa before leaving Nigeria. Then make your enquiry very well brother . Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
friendly101:

I had same experience applied twice and didn't use it but the third time I applied I had to use it .....just give them a concrete reason why the visa was not used and reapply for another visa.

okay thanks much much

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinkslinks(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yea did same last November n she gave me single. I learnt she gives multiple now. I renewed today again thanks.
friendly101:

I applied in abj and I tick the box multiple...........then I was given multiple

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by janekerr: 2:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Thecassanova:

We're on the same matter, since yours is 16th this Thursday makes it 30days. Stay positive and try calling them.

I am in South Africa already

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2017
still waiting on them to send me an sms. submitted since 26th January for a visitor's visa. the wait is long. beginning to lose interest.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2017
bro don't wait for that SMS, keep checking the online portal. I saw my visa was ready on the portal, the SMS came the next day.

umoskisamuel:
still waiting on them to send me an sms. submitted since 26th January for a visitor's visa. the wait is long. beginning to lose interest.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2017
yeah. finally got the visa after three weeks.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2017
umoskisamuel:

Congratulations
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ibfred(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Congratulations, I also applied on the 26th of January (study visa). I've been calling them this morning but they either don't pick or when they do they transfer me to someone that never answers.
umoskisamuel:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Adewole17: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I have been offered a phd scholarship at the UCT, Pls i need information on SAQA first, pls do we have anyone from Fedpoly Ado that did SAQA? pls how do they respond?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by royalkonsults(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Adewole17:
Hi everyone, I have been offered a phd scholarship at the UCT, Pls i need information on SAQA first, pls do we have anyone from Fedpoly Ado that did SAQA? pls how do they respond?

Thanks
You dont need to know anybody from your school who has done it.
go to SAQA website, start the process yourself and follow the instructions!

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.