Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1723559 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
cnonwnuwsp17:

Didn't see any msg , I am going offline now drop your number I am on my way to Lagos

Pls can you give me your number, email anything so that my brother can reach you when you get to the airport.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by d4kesh: 2:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Please I require urgent answer please..I have been granted SA visa twice but the 3rd time I was refused with reason being that transaction on my bank statement lacks credibility.What does this mean,and can I reapply immediately?What document should I include this time around pls.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Akopo1691: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2017
How?

seangy4konji:
Its not so hard if you got the right documents...i got mine within 24 hours...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol. I submitted on the 21st of September 2016 1 pm and I got message back from Vfs it was ready for collection 6pm next day 22nd.i thought it was too fast too and the people there asked me who I was cos they never saw an application that fast. Lol. And indeed my visa was there. Need screenshots
Akopo1691:
How?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Hi everybody. I applied for a Southafrican visiting visa in the 28th of August and I've not heard from them even since then. Next tomorrow which is Monday is going to make it six weeks that I've applied and they've not contacted me. My South African sister in-law that invited me called them several times yesterday but they didnt pick up. And my agent wrote them yesterday to complain too.. so he said we should wait till Monday and if they didn't comply, then I will submit a letter of withdrawal on Tuesday and find a way to apply in Abuja.....PLEASE I WANNA ASK IF THIS MOVE IS OKAY OR MAYBE THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES.....PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSE ��
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jj17cv(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
@jerishank1
Just cool down dont call them lagos center is always busy tell ur agent to stop mailing them ...u will hear from them soon hope 4 good

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zipporah9: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hello everyone.

I am in the process of applying for a study permit. I understand the police character clearance is required in respect of all countries applicant has resided over the age of 18. In my case, that would be Great Britain and Nigeria.

Can anyone advise on how to apply for the British police character clearance from Nigeria;

Also, can I obtain the medical report from just any clinic/Gp or does it have to be from specific clinics/doctor?

Thanks for your responses.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nerobliss(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
I applied for masters at wits, it's October, not heard from them, considering course start by January and visa processing time, please when do they give provisional offer.... And how long does a study visa takes to get. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jerishank1:
Hi everybody. I applied for a Southafrican visiting visa in the 28th of August and I've not heard from them even since then. Next tomorrow which is Monday is going to make it six weeks that I've applied and they've not contacted me. My South African sister in-law that invited me called them several times yesterday but they didnt pick up. And my agent wrote them yesterday to complain too.. so he said we should wait till Monday and if they didn't comply, then I will submit a letter of withdrawal on Tuesday and find a way to apply in Abuja.....PLEASE I WANNA ASK IF THIS MOVE IS OKAY OR MAYBE THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES.....PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSE ��
my brother I applied on d 15th of August in Abuja,uptil now nothing from them,I was planing to withdraw on Monday and apply through Lagos,but was adviced against it,so my bro,my advice is patience. and also stop mailing them.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
jj17cv:
@jerishank1
Just cool down dont call them lagos center is always busy tell ur agent to stop mailing them ...u will hear from them soon hope 4 good
Thanks so much for your response, I'm just worried because it's been almost 6weeks and I've not heard from them. But do you think they will get back to me soonest??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
bibike123:
my brother I applied on d 15th of August in Abuja,uptil now nothing from them,I was planing to withdraw on Monday and apply through Lagos,but was adviced against it,so my bro,my advice is patience. and also stop mailing them.
Thank you so much for your response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welzyj2(m): 2:26am On Oct 08, 2017
i want to apply to the university of kwazulunatal at durban for M.sc international relations.
any information regarding the application process and the uni will be highly appreciated.

Chukwuka16 @Femiaction, @starggerlee, @shine1177
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2017
tweb1:

Pls when are you coming to SA? Pls I need someone to help me get some document for Naija this week end. Pls Pls.

Late October.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welzyj2(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2017
iWise

Good morning sir. Pls I would like to send u an email. I av intending to apply to msc international relations (coursework) at ukzn Howard college.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gnike1: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2017
tweb1:

Congrats Bro. Pls when are you travelling to SA? Pls I need someone to assis me get my document from Naija. Pls can you assist me?

Would have been glad to help you out. However I won't be travelling till end of November when am on holidays
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Hi House,

Please I will be having an airport transfer within Johannesburg (OR Tambo airport to Lasenria) to proceed to Cape Town.

I have been seeking low rate cab booking since the journey is about an hour from point A to B and the cheapest I have seen is about R610.

I feel is too expensive and do you think I will be able to get a cab at the airport upon arrival that will be cheaper than that instead of booking online? And for those in Cape Town how is the weather condition? Just cold or very cold?

Has anyone experienced this before? My next flight has 3 hours diff.

I made the bookings so I didn’t take note in the airport diff.

Again, if there’s anyone here who can help with Rand exchange. Please PM
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
obaxlove:
Hi House,

I hope this is still helpful. Just chill till you in Capetown airport and call Uber that'd be way cheaper.

Capetown weather is really unpredictable, today cold, next day windy, the next hot. Just prepare for a light jacket for the cold.

Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ugosample(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Richtune:
Hello guys am planing on traveling from ghana to south africa(by land). Am thinking of passing through nigeria, Cameroon, Congo, Angola , Namibia to south africa. Can you please tell me approximately how its gonna cost and how safe it is.

shocked
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
welzyj2:
iWise

Good morning sir. Pls I would like to send u an email. I av intending to apply to msc international relations (coursework) at ukzn Howard college.

That's fine.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thecassanova:

I hope this is still helpful. Just chill till you in Capetown airport and call Uber that'd be way cheaper.

Capetown weather is really unpredictable, today cold, next day windy, the next hot. Just prepare for a light jacket for the cold.

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Administrator: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
mgbokogba:

Congratstulations!

I intend to apply soon, I have everything set, The little issue is how to go about my hotel and flight reservation. South African embassy used to have express visa application, is the that serve option still in place, worried about how long they will tie down my visa passport at their embassy.

Pro in the House,

I noticed that this question was left unattended to...Please let treat this question and move to other issues.

Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chukwuka16: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Not familiar with coursework application supervisor requirement though same application form. Hope you are sorted now?
welzyj2:

i want to apply to the university of kwazulunatal at durban for M.sc international relations.
any information regarding the application process and the uni will be highly appreciated.

Chukwuka16 @Femiaction, @starggerlee, @shine1177
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welzyj2(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Chukwuka16:
Not familiar with coursework application supervisor requirement though same application form. Hope you are sorted now?

Not yet boss.
Can I get ur contact? Or drop mine?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by babybird82(f): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

Kudos to everyone doing great work here.

A friend called me to find out what "Admission applied for" that was written on the passport of her brother means. He was denied entry into SA.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drered(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hey guys. Please who has the number of the south african application center(vfs) in Lagos.? The guys I applied with got their visa today and I haven't heard nothing from them yet.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shoyomi: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Will advise you to be patient, the day i got my Visa, met a guy who had applied a month earlier than i at the Visa Office who was yet to receive his Visa; he was told to stay calm and be patient.

drered:
Hey guys. Please who has the number of the south african application center(vfs) in Lagos.? The guys I applied with got their visa today and I haven't heard nothing from them yet.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
drered:
pls when did u apply?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
obaxlove:

Late October.
I have been assisted by @cnonwnuwsp17. Thank you for your response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
gnike1:

Would have been glad to help you out. However I won't be travelling till end of November when am on holidays
I have been assisted by @cnonwnuwsp17. Thank you for your willingness to help.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by reka(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
First of, have you done your SAQA ? Your NQF on saqa will determine if you are qualified for Masters directly or not.
I will advise you start with that through www.saqa.org.za
Pm me or email me on cyphanetglobalconcept@Gmail.com if you need help with anything.

welzyj2:
iWise

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.