Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1723472 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welzyj2(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
reka:
First of, have you done your SAQA ? Your NQF on saqa will determine if you are qualified for Masters directly or not.
I will advise you start with that through www.saqa.org.za
Pm me or email me on cyphanetglobalconcept@Gmail.com if you need help with anything.

Nope.
Nope I heard SAQA isn't necessary 4 ukzn.
Will send u an email.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please which one is best to use. Change from Naira to Rand or Dollar to Rand?

I’m changing about 1000$. Anyone here who can help with good rate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by reka(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Personally I think it depends on your preference both is good. if you need rand got rands and I need naira in Nigeria.

obaxlove:
Please which one is best to use. Change from Naira to Rand or Dollar to Rand?

I’m changing about 1000$. Anyone here who can help with good rate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bels4us: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Helloo everyone pz I need some help now . I want to travel to Benin Republic but i need a play to stay for three months not hotel plz . Can any one help me out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by alausa11: 5:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Good day everyone .. I applied for study permit and my application was denied on bases that my financial statement lack credibility. . did not knowthe bank statement need to be stamped.. I av the bank statement stamped now and want to appeal.. Pls can anyone help with process.. Dont know how to go about it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2017
reka:
Personally I think it depends on your preference both is good. if you need rand got rands and I need naira in Nigeria.

Ok. Bro how can we meet? I have naira. I have sent PM.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
alausa11:
Good day everyone .. I applied for study permit and my application was denied on bases that my financial statement lack credibility. . did not knowthe bank statement need to be stamped.. I av the bank statement stamped now and want to appeal.. Pls can anyone help with process.. Dont know how to go about it
Reapply like you did the first time with letter attached why you were denied at first and the changes you've made.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
BREAKING: VANDERBIJLPARK- The Vanderbijlpark SAPS has urged residents and motorists to avoid the area in Forest Street between Currie Boulevard and Hallwatch Street due to a shootout between the SAPS and Nigerians. Police spokesperson, Sergeant Gertrude Makhale, told the 90.6 FM Stereo News Team in an interview just before 14:00 that SAPS members wanted to search a house in CW5 earlier today, but no one came to answer the door. When police could get in eventually, they found a corpse in the house. However, when relatives of the person who was found dead arrived, they were under the impression that the SAPS killed the person and the situation escalated. Makhale said three police officers were assaulted, one of which was critically injured and taken to a hospital. Two police vehicles were damaged. Warning shots were fired after the assault on police officers. Makhale said there are about 50 Nigerians at the scene and they will make arrests as soon as more back-up from the SAPS has arrived. Various SAPS units are already on the scene and they have closed off the roads around the area.
PHOTOS: (Vaalweekblad journalist Jannie du Plessis, who was on the scene)

Day in Day out things like this make it harder for honest Nigerians outside & travellers. Why must we do what we can't do in our country in another man's land?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eopabola: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2017
what is wrong with Nigerians
Honest Nigerians please avoid this area and let us redeem our image please.
This is not Nigeria BIKO
DO NOT DESTROY THE CHANCES FOR OTHER FAITHFUL FUTURE NIGERIAN TRAVELERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23BnTPiQ5ZI

Thecassanova:
BREAKING: VANDERBIJLPARK- The Vanderbijlpark SAPS has urged residents and motorists to avoid the area in Forest Street between Currie Boulevard and Hallwatch Street due to a shootout between the SAPS and Nigerians. Police spokesperson, Sergeant Gertrude Makhale, told the 90.6 FM Stereo News Team in an interview just before 14:00 that SAPS members wanted to search a house in CW5 earlier today, but no one came to answer the door. When police could get in eventually, they found a corpse in the house. However, when relatives of the person who was found dead arrived, they were under the impression that the SAPS killed the person and the situation escalated. Makhale said three police officers were assaulted, one of which was critically injured and taken to a hospital. Two police vehicles were damaged. Warning shots were fired after the assault on police officers. Makhale said there are about 50 Nigerians at the scene and they will make arrests as soon as more back-up from the SAPS has arrived. Various SAPS units are already on the scene and they have closed off the roads around the area.
PHOTOS: (Vaalweekblad journalist Jannie du Plessis, who was on the scene)

Day in Day out things like this make it harder for honest Nigerians outside & travellers. Why must we do what we can't do in our country in another man's land?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aragonbaba(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello guys, just to inform the house that I applied since 21st of August and was granted visa. Just received my passport today. All thanks to God for this. For those still waiting, remain patient and be positive, it will surely end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drered(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
bibike123:
pls when did u apply?

Got mine already tho. Applied last week Wednesday. Got a message for pick up yesterday.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
drered:

Got mine already tho. Applied last week Wednesday. Got a message for pick up yesterday.
Please where did you applied??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drered(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jerishank1:

Lagos

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 4:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Hello people. Please what happens if you stay beyond the validity of your visa? As in if I have a study permit that ends December and I stay till January or try to apply for work visa after December.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aragonbaba(m): 4:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Kentrasso:
Hello people. Please what happens if you stay beyond the validity of your visa? As in if I have a study permit that ends December and I stay till January or try to apply for work visa after December.
apply for an extension at the vfs office in south africa. thats a safer way to stay back. dont violate your visa validity to forestall future refusals.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omoocash(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hello ooo everyone,
Is it possible to do police character clearance (PCC) on Saturday at Alagbon Lagos as well as getting yellow fever card on Saturday .
Am a bit busy during the day
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omoocash(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thecassanova:

1. YES, Its your money talking

2. Last time I checked it was Hardcopy in Nigeria VFS. It's renewal/applying in SA vfs that's online.

Thanks ...So VFS is hardcopy submission...
But people are saying they get email response of their visa status
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Omoocash:
Hello ooo everyone,
Is it possible to do police character clearance (PCC) on Saturday at Alagbon Lagos as well as getting yellow fever card on Saturday .
Am a bit busy during the day
Yellow fever 24/7 all day.
I don't know about PCC
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kentrasso:
Nope, why don't you apply for renewal now?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Casualbox: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dear all,

Kindly advise on what to do as regards my application.

A brother is inviting me to RSA. He already sent the IV and necessary documents.

The major challenge is that I am an entrepreneur with my establishment registered with CAC. I have a corporate account but I don't really use it so I will like to know if I can use my personal account.

Aslo, if I have to introduce myself using the company Letter head paper (so far I do not have an employer)

Lastly, do I'm have to pay to make flight reservation.

Thank you all for your prompt response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omoocash(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thecassanova:

Yellow fever 24/7 all day.
I don't know about PCC
Thanks for your prompt response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omoocash(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls house, is it possible to get Police character clearance (PCC) and Yellow fever card by proxy I.e scanning my finger print and sending my passport data page to someone to help me get it done . how possible ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by walejummy: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls house, I try to find this question on previous post but didn't see answer, may I didn't search well, pls what is the require no of month of statement for south African visa? Thanks in anticipation
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nadratan: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2017
walejummy:
Pls house, I try to find this question on previous post but didn't see answer, may I didn't search well, pls what is the require no of month of statement for south African visa? Thanks in anticipation

6 months
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by walejummy: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nadratan:

6 months
thanks boss, I appreciate
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Onlooking101: 6:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Pls how did you apply, pls i wouldnt mind this process because i am in need of it this fast
Jerishank1:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Onlooking101: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2017
[how did you apply, pls i wouldnt mind this process because i am in need of it this fast author=drered post=61358996]

Got mine already tho. Applied last week Wednesday. Got a message for pick up yesterday. [/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Please guys, apart from Airport toll gate where else can someone get yellow fever card?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
They just confirmed my bank statement this morning, eversince I applied on the 28th of August in Lagos...I don't understand this South African embassy at all......please does it mean they're just treating my application now??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Omoocash:
Pls house, is it possible to get Police character clearance (PCC) and Yellow fever card by proxy I.e scanning my finger print and sending my passport data page to someone to help me get it done . how possible ?
I guess you are speaking as someone that is already in SA. If that is the case the answer is yes. You can do you PCC by proxy by sending your finger prints and data page home. It has been done on my behalf twice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.