Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1726794 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2017
Good morning bosses,

Is this the same nairaland platform for student visa? If there's student visa platform please share me the link.

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
abdullahi45:
Good morning bosses,

Is this the same nairaland platform for student visa? If there's student visa platform please share me the link.

Thanks

Ask your questions.

Regards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2017
xpress101:

Ask your questions.

Regards

Good day Gurus,
I have secured admission to pursue BSc (Hons) a university in SA.
Please i need a copy of how introduction letter looks like?

Also is introduction letter from an employer essential?

Also it's my uncle that wants to sponsor my studies, i hope this is
allowed,. If yes what does he needs to provide to add as supporting documents?

Or can i just ask him to transfer the money to my parent account,
but it won't be able to reach 3 months, as i need to provide to
provide 3 months SOA for Visa application. Also is it not
suspicious.?

Finally, is hotel reservation and booking of flight compulsory ahead of my visa application? How will i get proof of Medical cover, how much does it cost?

Thanks Gurus.. God bless

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
@abdullahi45
Introduction letter does not have particular format. It is a letter addressed to the embassy explaining your overall situation..

I, ... a graduate from ... university wish to further my studies in ... university in South Africa. State the reasons you chose the course and the university, and how the course will benefit you in your home country after you graduate. Explain your relationship with your sponsor. It is always better when parents are sponsor. List or explain the supporting documents you attached.
Make the letter as short as possible.
You must get a guarantor's letter from your uncle including his bank statements
Employer letter is not necessary if you are not employed and if there is no long gap between.

You need travel ittenary from an airline. You don't have to pay for it. No need for hotel reservation. If you have arrangement for accomodation you can mention it in your letter.

Check vfs website for all supporting documents.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
i need naira urgently. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
kudsweet:
Good day house,

Please, i want to apply for SA visa here in Lagos, my husband and I.

In 2011, my husband was issued a SA visit visa, but he didn't utilize it.

Now i hope that wont affect our application?

urgent response needed

No. He should mention in the introduction letter why he couldn't travel in 2011 which could be work related or family matter.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davodyguy: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emily111: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kentrasso:

No. You'll implicate yourself because they do confirm the activities of the account
like how much should i have in my bank account before i apply for visitors visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
emily111:

like how much should i have in my bank account before i apply for visitors visa

3 months bank statement is what they require. i assume balance should be about 4ook depending on what you're going for
http://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/pdf/short-term.pdf
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emily111: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kentrasso:

3 months bank statement is what they require. i assume balance should be about 4ook depending on what you're going for
http://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/pdf/short-term.pdf
ok thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lee310: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
emily111:
please gurus in the house how true is this before i go for it

Why would you think so low like this? If you get caught and ban now, you will say your village witches are after you but you did it yourself. Never use a fake doc to apply for visas.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emily111: 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lee310:

Why would you think so low like this? If you're get caught and ban now, you will say your village witches are after you but you did it yourself. Never use a fake doc to apply for visas.
what should i now do since i dont have good bank account. please advise me on what to do
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nadratan: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
emily111:
what should i now do since i dont have good bank account. please advise me on what to do

Wait till you have a good statement or find a sponsor... People from other countries are reading our posts... let's be wise

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
emily111:

Don't be desperate. If you are caught it will affect your chances of ever getting a visa for other countries. Embassies now share database. You can use six months to plan for it.

If you are coming with a visitors visa with no intention of returning back, know you can't change status inside South Africa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kudsweet(f): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
infofta:

No. He should mention in the introduction letter why he couldn't travel in 2011 which could be work related or family matter.
Thanks for your response.

Pls will N1m okay for our bank statement?

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nadratan: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nadratan:
Hello guys,

I will be travelling in the next 2 weeks and I will like to know like how much PTA I should take along with me. I already sent some money to my wife but I think I still need some cash to pass through immigration. thanks

Someone should please reply this
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
damkanlinsin:

You can as long as it is perfect, I know two of my friends who made use of it, it was done by there agent for them, 80% of visa applicant in Nigeria are using fake documents, the embassy will only check if you really own an account with the bank.

Am sorry, I totally disagree with this. Like 3 different occasions, people have been denied because the embassy call the banks now. One person called someone I know and said his accounting officer just call to inform her that he just got a call from the embassy; they ask for balance on specific dates according to his statement unfortunately the record was false so her visa was denied. Please go for original documents. Most denials in recent time is due to fake bank account statement.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nadratan:

Someone should please reply this

4000 Dollars in think. That was the limit I did this April.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
kudsweet:

Thanks for your response.

Pls will N1m okay for our bank statement?

How long is your trip?
I would advice you make it 1.5m
You might not need to spend up to that but since is 2 of you need more fund but that amount should do

Regards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lee310: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
xpress101:

$1000 is ok
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
emily111:
please gurus in the house how true is this before i go for it

The only reason why I did not give you a lengthy ban for asking such fraudulent question here is because some decent members here have condemned your action.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
SAMPLE OF COMPANY INTRODUCTION LETTER (MUST BE ON COMPANY LETTERHEAD, STAMPED AND SEALED)

4th December, 2013
The General Consulate 24,South Africa High Commission,
Molade Okoya Thomas Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos.
Dear Sir/Madam,

INTRODUCTION LETTER FOR MR ..............................................

I We write to introduce Mr...................................., An engineer with the above name organisation. Mr ..................................i holds a Nigeria passport no ..................... He intends to travel for one week to South Africa on his annual vacation between 23/12/2 013 to 29/12/2013.

Mr................................. is due back at .............................. Limited to continue his employment on 05/01/2014. Kindly render all necessary assistance in issuing her South Africa visa Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Mr ..............................
Managing Director
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
PERSONAL INTRODUCTION (PERSONAL ADDRESS ON THE RIGHT)

No 234,
blabla Housing Estate,
ojodu, Lagos,
Nigeria.
30/12/2016

South Africa High Commission,
24, Molade Okoya Thomas Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

I wish to use this medium to introduce myself sequel to my application for a study permit in South Africa.

I am Full name with a Nigeria passport number A00000001. In the pursuit of my academic career, I secured a degree COURSE CODE, Programme name at Name of school with student application number 20000000. The duration of the programme is (number of year) years.

I shall reside ( if temporal) at Hotel room number + hotel address OR Full address of residence (Temporary or permanent), pending the time I will get a personal accommodation.

I beg to assure of readiness and willingness to adhere strictly to every regulation and comply with every law during my stay in South Africa. Find attached relevant documents for your perusal.

I will be grateful if my application for a student visa is granted. Thanking you in earnest for your kind consideration.

Yours Sincerely,

Signature
Your full name (as on passport)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nadratan: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
xpress101:

haa... that's like 1.4milla ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.