Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1721387 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thankfulsoul: 1:54pm On May 22, 2018
explicite:

No O'level certificate isn't needed, only your bachelor's degree certificate is.
Thanks,i think SAQA doesn't accept online/scanned documents anymore. I have to courier the documents to them,pls anyone in the house applied for SAQA evaluation recently? I want to know the procedures thank you..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paulavon: 6:34pm On May 22, 2018
thankfulsoul:

Thanks,i think SAQA doesn't accept online/scanned documents anymore. I have to courier the documents to them,pls anyone in the house applied for SAQA evaluation recently? I want to know the procedures thank you..
What you require is to certify photocopies of your Bachelor's degree certificate, Transcript and Data page of your international passport at any high court. You need to fill the application online at the SAQA website, download the consent form and application form. You fill those two forms. You proceed to pay the SAQA fee with your card, I was charged around N39,500. A confirmation receipt will be sent to your email, you need to print it out, it is your proof of payment.

You later send the following documents through courier to the SAQA office in South Africa;
1. Certified copy of your BSC certificate
2. Certified copy of your transcript
3. certified copy of your international passport data page
4. consent form
5. Application form
6. proof of payment
7. A copy of your CV

I sent my documents to SAQA around April 20th and just last week Friday I got a mail that my Evaluation is ready. i hope to receive it this week. I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thankfulsoul: 10:48pm On May 22, 2018
Thanks @paulavon for the lengthy information,i only have provisional certificate available at the moment but I would probably have my uni send my docs from here. I paid the application fees already.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 4:05am On May 23, 2018
Please how can I track my application or get my passport if I lose my reference number?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xhale99: 5:23am On May 23, 2018
Hello house, please what is the minimum balance that one is required to have in his/her bank account for SA visitor's visa application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:53am On May 23, 2018
Thanks bro for ur response.i have 1.5m in my salary account n will be presenting my wife's account with about 500k. Will it be sufficient for myself, wife n my little boy of 5yrs old? How many months visa was issued? Give me details as regards d hotel reservations pls quote author=ERIN01 post=67502074]

@Kaleydd2000
No i wasn't interviewed..i only submitted all my documents (all genuine documents) i bet they know when u include forged documents as i saw many people's refusal papers.

My salary statment was above 2.5m naira and my wife's salary statement was abive 500k naira

I filled an hardcopy form mandatory with only black pen

I used an hotel reservation...i checked for hotels n contacted then directly making sure they had good cancellation policy incase of visa deniel bf making part payment

Having been to Austria b4 shld b a plus for u if u still have d passport with you..i went there with my old passport n visas including my new passport, even though VFS did not take it atleast they sited d original b4 collecting copies,virtually ur bank statment is d only original dat is collected..u wld go there with original and copies as copies wld b taking n originals giving back to you.....

I hope i gave u enough info as u have requested...gud luck with ur application

[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 12:25pm On May 23, 2018
Please house, people that booked hotels for their Sa visas, can you please drop links? Name of hotels, their websites, etc. Please help oooo.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 1:44pm On May 23, 2018
Please sir, where did you get the yellow fever card? Must I get it at the airport or any one for a government issued hospital is ok? Thanks

goldenlolo:
The link to the application form has been provided.
I submitted six months bank statement but realised at the submission centre South Africa requires just three months bank statement, I mixed it up with UK 6 months bank statement requirement.
Letter of introduction from my working place stamped.
Self letter of introduction typed on my working place letter head and stamped.
Offer of employment from my working place.
Two passport photograph
Two coloured data page photocopy
Back and front of my yellow card, two coloured photo copy.
I booked my return flight on travel start.com, confirmation was sent into my e-mail.
I printed it and submitted with other documents.
That's all.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 3:16pm On May 23, 2018
17th working day. Visiting visa. No news. I don't understand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lanyomex: 5:15pm On May 23, 2018
ERIN01:
Gud evening Houx, it's been years i last commented on this forum and had forgotten my login details

I just re-created another login now and wana appreciate all you guys in here,i read and carefully followed your talks in my family holiday visa application to SA...I submitted on the 30/April...May 1st was public holiday , i tracked on the 7th of May and it says available for pickup...Today 8th of May i picked up and thanks to God myself,wife and daughter were granted our visas

It took just 4 working days for all this to happen

Congratulations Bro. Can I have your email please. Just need advice for my family too.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lanyomex: 5:17pm On May 23, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Please sir, where did you get the yellow fever card? Must I get it at the airport or any one for a government issued hospital is ok? Thanks

I got mine federal secretariat. Go to your state ministry of health. They will direct you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damdee: 5:30pm On May 23, 2018
submitted may 21st Monday and visa was approved may 22nd Tuesday. it took just 24hours for it to be approved
not a first timer thou

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lanyomex: 5:51pm On May 23, 2018
damdee:
submitted may 21st Monday and visa was approved may 22nd Tuesday. it took just 24hours for it to be approved
not a first timer thou

Thanks

That's great.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Thanks bro for ur response.i have 1.5m in my salary account n will be presenting my wife's account with about 500k. Will it be sufficient for myself, wife n my little boy of 5yrs old? How many months visa was issued? Give me details as regards d hotel reservations pls quote author=ERIN01 post=67502074]

@Kaleydd2000
No i wasn't interviewed..i only submitted all my documents (all genuine documents) i bet they know when u include forged documents as i saw many people's refusal papers.

My salary statment was above 2.5m naira and my wife's salary statement was abive 500k naira

I filled an hardcopy form mandatory with only black pen

I used an hotel reservation...i checked for hotels n contacted then directly making sure they had good cancellation policy incase of visa deniel bf making part payment

Having been to Austria b4 shld b a plus for u if u still have d passport with you..i went there with my old passport n visas including my new passport, even though VFS did not take it atleast they sited d original b4 collecting copies,virtually ur bank statment is d only original dat is collected..u wld go there with original and copies as copies wld b taking n originals giving back to you.....

I hope i gave u enough info as u have requested...gud luck with ur application

@kaleydd2000
If u ask me i wld say those amount cld be fine,what i don't know is if SA is not only concerned with balance but acct history...d fact dat they mentioned that ur salary must reflect in ur account wld mean dey do not look at balance alone
My advice wld be make sure ur salaries reflect in ur account

As for hotels...even though dey do not accept 3rd party booking sites ...u may still work around the same booking sites....go on those booking sites n then begin to contact the hotels directly...

Our visas are valid for 3 months singe entry of 10 days...

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 7:59pm On May 23, 2018
lanyomex:

Congratulations Bro. Can I have your email please. Just need advice for my family too.

@layomex...
Let's keep it open here
Ur questions openly wld help a whole lot of others
Besides u never can tell if my answers wld be 100% correct
If u ask here n i answer to d best of my knowledge ....shld incase i answer or mislead...somebody wld see here n correct us both

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lanyomex: 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
ERIN01:

@layomex...
Let's keep it open here
Ur questions openly wld help a whole lot of others
Besides u never can tell if my answers wld be 100% correct
If u ask here n i answer to d best of my knowledge ....shld incase i answer or mislead...somebody wld see here n correct us both

OK.

I will be submitting the following document below for me, my wife and a kid where I will be the sponsor

1. Dully filled form with passport
2. Copy of data pages
3. Statement of account with balance over 2m but will probably drop to 1.8 because am a Business man during submission with embassy.
4. Certificate of incorporation of my business
5. Tax clearance
3. Self introduced letter on my company letter head
7. Letter of sponsor for my wife and kid on letter head.
8. Self introduced for my wife on plain A4 and kid signed by me and my wife
9. Confirmed hotel reservation where 2 days are paid.
10. Flight reservation South African ✈
11. House document. And land documents.

Please help me check if am to add any other thing. Or remove. And is there any need to book a tour?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damdee: 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
i dont think you will need your land or house documents because mine was rejected on monday but you can go with it just incase

lanyomex:

OK.

I will be submitting the following document below for me, my wife and a kid where I will be the sponsor

2. Copy of data pages
3. Statement of account with balance over 2m but will probably drop to 1.8 because am a Business man during submission with embassy.
5. Tax clearance
10. Flight reservation Smith saa.

Please help me check if am to add any other thing. Or remove.

Thank you.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lanyomex: 9:44pm On May 23, 2018
damdee:
i dont think you will need your land or house documents because mine was rejected on monday but you can go with it just incase

Thank you Damdee . Where you able to submit the day you went there or you had to book an appointment? If so please what is the interval between the day you booked to the appointment day.?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damdee: 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
you will have to book an appointment and i think it is always two or three times a week so you can choose a preferable day

lanyomex:

Thank you Damdee . Where you able to submit the day you went there or you had to book an appointment? If so please what is the interval between the day you booked to the appointment day.?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 1:00am On May 24, 2018
lanyomex:

OK.

2. Copy of data pages
5. Tax clearance
10. Flight reservation South African ✈

Please help me check if am to add any other thing. Or remove. And is there any need to book a tour?

Thank you.

@Layomex
I don't think ut land document wld do too much cos i din't submit such..but if u do it cld be a added value

Sincerely i still think how ur bank account flows makes a better chance...d day i picked my visa,my younger sister applied n she was issued a visa as well

Her visa issuance confirmed dis bank talks

She had an account statement dat her salaries were paid every month..200k+ monthly

Am thinking no matter how much ur balance is ,make sure Ur salary reflects on ur banj statement genuily
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lanyomex: 7:01am On May 24, 2018
Vu
ERIN01:

@Layomex
I don't think ut land document wld do too much cos i din't submit such..but if u do it cld be a added value

Sincerely i still think how ur bank account flows makes a better chance...d day i picked my visa,my younger sister applied n she was issued a visa as well

Her visa issuance confirmed dis bank talks

She had an account statement dat her salaries were paid every month..200k+ monthly

Am thinking no matter how much ur balance is ,make sure Ur salary reflects on ur banj statement genuily

Thanks @erin01
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 12:03pm On May 24, 2018
18th working day and my application is still under assessment. Please what do I do? It's a visiting visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 12:46pm On May 24, 2018
j132c:
18th working day and my application is still under assessment. Please what do I do? It's a visiting visa

@j132c...
Kinda strange cos d working efficiency of the SA embassy recently as been applaudable...completion of process taking from 1 day to atmost 4 to 5 days for visiting visas

Have u applied for a SA visa b4?
And were u issued or denied?
Amongst ur submitted document is there any forged or fake documents?

Did u package ur application urslf or via an agent?

With 18 days and still under assesment u may still wait if ur travel dates ave not passsed,but if it as passed u have d choice to continue to wait or approach vfs for a withdrawal
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 2:15pm On May 24, 2018
Hello,my fellow Nigerians....pls where can a friend submit his long term visa application and how much does the long-term visa application cost? Thanks to u all
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
First time and everything's legit. If it wasn't, they would just deny me and state it there as a reason
ERIN01:

@j132c...
Kinda strange cos d working efficiency of the SA embassy recently as been applaudable...completion of process taking from 1 day to atmost 4 to 5 days for visiting visas

Have u applied for a SA visa b4?
And were u issued or denied?
Amongst ur submitted document is there any forged or fake documents?

Did u package ur application urslf or via an agent?

With 18 days and still under assesment u may still wait if ur travel dates ave not passsed,but if it as passed u have d choice to continue to wait or approach vfs for a withdrawal

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 2:56pm On May 24, 2018
j132c:
First time and everything's legit. If it wasn't, they would just deny me and state it there as a reason

If so..keep up d wait...
I hope ur travel dates is still ahead?
Sooner u wld get d message of collection
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 3:06pm On May 24, 2018
How long would withdrawal take?
ERIN01:

If so..keep up d wait...
I hope ur travel dates is still ahead?
Sooner u wld get d message of collection
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prodam(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
ERIN01,, do you have an idea why my post seeking for help was deleted?

I need assistance with SA visa on critical skills.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 24, 2018
Thanks bro. God bless you. When do I apply if intend going in September?

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.