Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1726651 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thankfulsoul: 10:14pm On May 24, 2018
explicite:

No O'level certificate isn't needed, only your bachelor's degree certificate is.
Pls,I would like to verify this,I only have stamped copy of my statement of result as my final certificate is not ready,I went to my school but they only sent scanned copy of those docs to SAQA through the registrar's office as SAQA verify authenticity of results through email and I was told to courier the paper application myself... I hope my application won't be non complete with state to of result and student copy of my transcripts both certified by school and attorney.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 1:06am On May 25, 2018
j132c:
How long would withdrawal take?

@J32c!!!

NOTE: 

The withdrawal of application will take minimum 2 working days or might take a longer duration as per the discretion of the Consulate/High Commission

The Visa fees and VFS service fees are non- refundable.

The withdrawal form is required to be submitted at the respective centre where the application was submitted.

The withdrawal from is required to be submitted by the applicant in person. No representative can submit the form.

The withdrawal process starts from the time the withdrawal form is submitted at the Consulate/High commissio
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 1:10am On May 25, 2018
prodam:
ERIN01,, do you have an idea why my post seeking for help was deleted?

I need assistance with SA visa on critical skills.

Don't know Y
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 9:56am On May 25, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Thanks bro. God bless you. When do I apply if intend going in September?

@kaleydd2000.
I wana think most embassies wld accept ur application starting from 3 months to ur trip...

Incases of delay submitting early wld give u room to relax

Now dat SA are doing wonderful in terms of processing time..u can submit 1 month or 3 weeks to ur trip
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prodam(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2018
ERIN01 Okay thanks,

I am on the page for SAQA evaluation, on the "Purpose" tab. I intend applying for critical skills visa.

Should I tick Critical SKills visa only or add Professional Registration/Licensing as the purpose of evaluation

Kindly assist.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prodam(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2018
paulavon, How you dey boss? Thanks for the info given on this SAQA evaluation.

How did u even do your certification of the photocopied documents.??

What did you specify as the purpose of the evaluation online?

What's up with the result of your evaluation?

Regards.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by explicite(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2018
thankfulsoul:

Pls,I would like to verify this,I only have stamped copy of my statement of result as my final certificate is not ready,I went to my school but they only sent scanned copy of those docs to SAQA through the registrar's office as SAQA verify authenticity of results through email and I was told to courier the paper application myself... I hope my application won't be non complete with state to of result and student copy of my transcripts both certified by school and attorney.

Hello,
I know that a certified (notarized) copy of the student copy of your transcript is fine. but i dont know if SAQA accepts statement of result instead of certificate. but I think someone on these thread has mentioned he/she used statement of result and it was evaluated... the decision lies with you...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 1:15pm On May 25, 2018
Please is there anyway to call the embassy to make them hurry up with your application even if it would lead to a denial
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gowaga68: 2:47pm On May 25, 2018
j132c:
Please is there anyway to call the embassy to make them hurry up with your application even if it would lead to a denial
you funny o.
Even if it will lead to denial!!!!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
Bros, Please which hotel did you use? Im finding it difficult getting one. They are all telling me to go to booking.com. Please help me oo

lanyomex:

OK.

I will be submitting the following document below for me, my wife and a kid where I will be the sponsor

1. Dully filled form with passport
2. Copy of data pages
3. Statement of account with balance over 2m but will probably drop to 1.8 because am a Business man during submission with embassy.
4. Certificate of incorporation of my business
5. Tax clearance
3. Self introduced letter on my company letter head
7. Letter of sponsor for my wife and kid on letter head.
8. Self introduced for my wife on plain A4 and kid signed by me and my wife
9. Confirmed hotel reservation where 2 days are paid.
10. Flight reservation South African ✈
11. House document. And land documents.

Please help me check if am to add any other thing. Or remove. And is there any need to book a tour?

Thank you.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 3:16pm On May 25, 2018
I'm tired. I need my passport back
gowaga68:

you funny o.
Even if it will lead to denial!!!!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 3:19pm On May 25, 2018
Hmmm..seems there is paddy paddy something going on here. I have posted two questions in the last three days that got deleted. Anyways, I will keep crying until someone answers me. I need help with my hotel booking. All the hotels i called are redirecting me to booking.com. I don't want something expensive, just cheap like those ones of 7k per night so I can pay for two days. Abeg make una no delete my question o. God bless you as you answer
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 3:31pm On May 25, 2018
Pls who submitted his/her visa application from May 10th and has gotten a reply? Abuja or lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2018
sir please which hotel did you use for your visa application

j132c:
Pls who submitted his/her visa application from May 10th and has gotten a reply? Abuja or lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NONNYG: 4:18pm On May 25, 2018
spiceeamiee:
sir please which hotel did you use for your visa application

http://www.airportinn.co.za

Check this hotel

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Hmmm..seems there is paddy paddy something going on here. I have posted two questions in the last three days that got deleted. Anyways, I will keep crying until someone answers me. I need help with my hotel booking. All the hotels i called are redirecting me to booking.com. I don't want something expensive, just cheap like those ones of 7k per night so I can pay for two days. Abeg make una no delete my question o. God bless you as you answer
Contact The Ambassador City Lodge, Yeoville
http://www.theambassador.co.za/

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 5:20pm On May 25, 2018
thankfulsoul:

Statement is fine, I got my Saqa certificate last month and only used a certified Statement.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thankfulsoul: 6:53pm On May 25, 2018
explicite:

Hello,
I know that a certified (notarized) copy of the student copy of your transcript is fine. but i dont know if SAQA accepts statement of result instead of certificate. but I think someone on these thread has mentioned he/she used statement of result and it was evaluated... the decision lies with you...
Thanks I called SAQA office I was told my school have to send the statement of results.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thankfulsoul: 6:57pm On May 25, 2018
Silvabae:

Statement is fine, I got my Saqa certificate last month and only used a certified Statement.
Okay,thanks did u send urself or ur sch?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gowaga68: 8:39pm On May 25, 2018
j132c:
I'm tired. I need my passport back
I understand how it feel but just have more patients with them
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paulavon: 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
Take the photocopies and originals of those documents that need certification to any high court, they will certify them for you at N300 each.
The purpose of evaluation was for critical skill Visa.
I am yet to get the evaluation, it is currently in Nigeria with the courier agency, Maybe by Monday.

prodam:
paulavon, How you dey boss? Thanks for the info given on this SAQA evaluation.

How did u even do your certification of the photocopied documents.??

What did you specify as the purpose of the evaluation online?

What's up with the result of your evaluation?

Regards.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 10:17pm On May 25, 2018
Thank you sir.

eluquenson:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 10:18pm On May 25, 2018
Thank you sir. God bless you. Please you guys should not go to far. I'm still coming with more questions. grin

NONNYG:
http://www.airportinn.co.za

Check this hotel
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 3:17pm On May 26, 2018
eluquenson:

That area is rugged sha.
Avoid actually staying there if possible

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gowaga68: 3:25pm On May 26, 2018
Geenosko:

That area is rugged sha. Avoid actually staying there if possible
kindly elaborate "Rugged" and if possible give link to other alternative.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 3:29pm On May 26, 2018
gowaga68:

kindly elaborate "Rugged" and if possible give link to other alternative.

It's not exactly safe for the residents talkless of a jjc.
Look for other options close to the suburbs.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by newuse: 4:35pm On May 26, 2018
Hello House, I submit south Africa Visitors visa and people tell me it usually take 3 to 5 working days to come out, its over 10 working days now and its showing application in process.. I need advice GUYS..

my travel date is May 31st
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 5:15am On May 27, 2018
Geenosko:

That area is rugged sha.
Avoid actually staying there if possible
Yea, it's rugged but as a Lagos boy I spent 6 days there with no issues, but carefully walk around. Although, the area is synonymous with thurgery, stealing and cultism.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 12:18pm On May 27, 2018
Welcome to the club. Mine's14 working days in already
newuse:
Hello House, I submit south Africa Visitors visa and people tell me it usually take 3 to 5 working days to come out, its over 10 working days now and its showing application in process.. I need advice GUYS..

my travel date is May 31st
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 12:37pm On May 27, 2018
j132c:
Welcome to the club. Mine's14 working days in already

@J132c and @Newuse....
I hope non of u submitted in Abuja?
D fast processing is happening in lagos ,Abuja not matching their Lagos counterpart...

Ands if u guys submitted in Lagos..since recently about 3 or 4 guys have complained of not hearing from SA embassy, I wana log my faith with u guys dat all will turn out positive at d end..some slow motions cld b happening, i rember a VFS staff saying the crowd submitting for SA is shocking as they only experience dis during summer and not dis period which is winter

Ur news wld come dis week..Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.