Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Are You As A Person Doing/done For A Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You As A Person Doing/done For A Better Nigeria (725 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured / Sir Alan Sugar Under Fire Over 'NIGERIA Insult' - BBC call Dr.Tafida 'a Person ' / Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You As A Person Doing/done For A Better Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2012
We all moan and complain about the our leaders and politicians but we forget many of them were once part of the "masses". It seems as if we(myself included) complain because we do not have access to the national cake.
So i ask what have you done or are you doing to make Nigeria a better place?

What i have done/doing include.
1)I try not to throw dirt on the street(97% sucsess). Reasons

I live in my area not Fashola so if the gutters are blocked, i suffer the floods during the raining season, i suffer the stench and the diseases caused by dirt on the road in my area.
I also believe if i keep my area clean and tidy there will be no contract for "awon boys" to loot all in the name of cleaning xyz area.

2)I try to obey traffic rules when driving(90% success). Reasons

Traffic affects me and my common man not the government so why cause hardship for others.

What do i plan on doing?
For a start i plan to talk as much sense as possible to my friends on the 2015 elections and let them know that voting someone from your tribe/religion will not help you as i am a xtain from the south-south like GEJ(ps i did not vote for GEJ)and my life did not improve as a result of GEJ presidency.

This looks like a tough task going by the amout of tribalist here on NL but i hope to still do it because i believe if you are not willing to make a change, then don't complain about the status quo. Besides there are so many changes that can be accomplised by sheer will power of the masses.
Re: What Are You As A Person Doing/done For A Better Nigeria by Chyz2: 3:55pm On May 22, 2012
I've been continuously calling for Biafra. Nigeria will never be one and at peace unless eastern Nigeria is separate from the country. It is the only way the Nigerian people will prosper.

(1) (Reply)

Experts Call For One World Government. What Is Ur Opinion / Expect Positive Change In 2015, Tinubu, Buhari Tell Nigerians / Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.