Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri (7932 Views)

Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Andrew3(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2012
AN Improvised Explosive Device (IED’s) which was planted by suspected terrorists along Lawan Bukar Street of Mafoni ward of Maiduguri metropolis exploded living 4 people dead while several others sustained various degrees of injuries.

The incident which occurred on Tuesday afternoon at about 1pm led many residents to vacate the area for safety, as it has been for long time now that the troubled city is witnessing another fresh explosion.

It was gathered that immediately when IED’s exploded, men of the Joint Task Force (JTF) who are in the state to restore law and order cordoned off the area, a situation that led to the clash between the terrorists and the JTF which later led to the burning of some houses around the troubled area.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/bomb-blast-kills-4-in-flash-point-maiduguri/
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Andrew3(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2012
hmm seems people are really used to this.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by LogicMind: 7:32pm On May 22, 2012
only four?
abeg pass me my gulder make we yarn better gist
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Andrew3(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2012
Logic Mind: only four?
that is lugubrious.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by achi4u(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2012
make una no de report anything less than 30 to 50 and above.

atleast b4 2014 the numb of abokis killed mighty exceed 2million and still counting...
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Korrection(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2012
na wao....ppl still dey bornu state?
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 22, 2012
How did we get to this point?
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 12:29am On May 23, 2012
valacious: How did we get to this point?

By voting GEJ & not PDP

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:33am On May 23, 2012
If they are trying to reduce their population that is not the right way to go about it(Euphemism). I doubt if these guys even know what they get themselves into than being rewarded with huge monetary values and 7-virgins silly ideology. Indeed, I would like to interview any of the group member just to know what really persuades him in killing his own people.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 12:36am On May 23, 2012
all4naija: If they are trying to reduce their population that is not the right way to go about it(Euphemism). I doubt if these guys even know what they get themselves into than being rewarded with huge monetary values and 7-virgins silly ideology. Indeed, I would like to interview any of the group member just to know what really persuades him in killing his own people.

Aπϑ if it is a non-hausa & a non-muslim, what woould U̶̲̥̅̊ ask him?

Aπϑ what were U̶̲̥̅̊ promised?, 120virgins??
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by zeefever: 1:13am On May 23, 2012
Boko sef. Una no dey tire?
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:23am On May 23, 2012
lacasa:

Aπϑ if it is a non-hausa & a non-muslim, what woould U̶̲̥̅̊ ask him?

Aπϑ what were U̶̲̥̅̊ promised?, 120virgins??
Are you a memeber of Boko Haram Or you just don't comprehend my comment?
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 1:30am On May 23, 2012
all4naija: Are you a memeber of Boko Haram Or you just don't comprehend my comment?

Choose one
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Omexonomy: 6:44am On May 23, 2012
lacasa:

By voting GEJ & not PDP
please stop bringing gej into this what is the work of the state governor and the chairman of the local goverment and the councilor of the ward and please next time call the baboons 2 stop killining their relative the dogs.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by melvournis(f): 7:08am On May 23, 2012
Atleast b4 2014 the numb of abokis killed mighty exceed 2million and still counting[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by teskyg: 7:20am On May 23, 2012
@ Lacasa,ur northern fellows want power at all cost at the expense of sheding their brothers blood.I can see how daft u are with blame it on GEJ for ur wicked motives.At the end,it is you guys that will loose.Can't u see that North is retrogessing backward?
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by bakila: 7:30am On May 23, 2012
achi4u: make una no de report anything less than 30 to 50 and above.

atleast b4 2014 the numb of abokis killed mighty exceed 2million and still counting...

Three of them na Oko.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Amakamax(f): 7:32am On May 23, 2012
Logic Mind: only four?
Those 4 r human beings like u and ur loved ones...
It's jst nt fair
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Silva79(f): 7:35am On May 23, 2012
As usual unfortunately. R.I.P to d dead ones.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by BBDelta(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:38am On May 23, 2012
WHEN WILL THESE NORTHERN GOVERNORS MAKE USE OF THE SECURITY VOTES THAT THEY ARE GIVEN EVERY MONTH. THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING TO AMELIORATE THE SUFFERING OF THEIR PEOPLE, NEITHER HAVE THEY MADE LOCAL EFFORTS TO STOP THE ATTACKS.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2012
I love this country...

I love these Boko Boys as well.. They have only further strenghtened our resolve to never elect a northener into power.. At this rate, soon they will wipe themselves out!! I wonder what Allah would tell them in paradise?! Thanks for killing faithfuls or what?!
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by AdeCharity: 8:03am On May 23, 2012
BOKO HARAM tactic to SOUTH & EAST: SLOW POISONED DRIED & FRESH Pepper(Punch,6/1/12). Visit:WWW.Wealthandhealth.com.ng for Video of affected people. Over 200,000 people visit daily. Did i bill u? Remember days of Noah in Bible & Quoran. Inform ur people. NGO.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:34am On May 23, 2012
What is the aim of planting those bombs and killing 4 innocent Hausas by their fellow brothers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu / Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation / Media, International Community Obstructing Anti-terror War –NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.