Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Cute But Not INTERESTED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute But Not INTERESTED (2496 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2012
Am a student of unilorin, am cute[dats wat dy say o] nd well built i get advances from gals in my department from time to time but i dont seem to have interest in them. I dnt get dis love feelings any more not even dat electric sensatn of WOW!! wen u see a beautiful damsel. Am i being 2 serious or wat is happening to me nd plx i aint gay.... Thanx
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Killz1(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2012
majour: Am a student of unilorin, am cute[dats wat dy say o] nd well built i get advances from gals in my department from time to time but i dont seem to have interest in them. I dnt get dis love feelings any more not even dat electric sensatn of WOW!! wen u see a beautiful damsel. Am i being 2 serious or wat is happening to me nd plx i aint gay.... Thanx
Shut up! You are GAY! grin
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2012
majour: Am a student of unilorin, am cute[dats wat dy say o] nd well built i get advances from gals in my department from time to time but i dont seem to have interest in them. I dnt get dis love feelings any more not even dat electric sensatn of WOW!! wen u see a beautiful damsel. Am i being 2 serious or wat is happening to me nd plx i aint gay.... Thanx

okay hw du u feel wen u see a guyz arse? grin grin
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2012
@killz
come on dude, i had sex 2months ago. Am not gay na y dy hell wud i leave a honeypot 4 a man's ass dat disgusting. I tink am gettn tired of sex or smtin
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2012
DONkollione:

gush dude dats nasty thinking, i cast dat into u nd not me angry
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2012
DONkollione:

dats nasty tinking dude, cast dat spirit in u...... Lol
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Mynd44: 8:53pm On May 22, 2012
majour: dats nasty tinking dude, cast dat spirit in u...... Lol
You are so Gay.
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are so Gay.
is dat wat you think is wrong with me? thought ud be more sensible
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Mynd44: 9:03pm On May 22, 2012
majour: is dat wat you think is wrong with me? thought ud be more sensible
How sensible do you want me to be? You said you no longer enjoy sex with females which means you are tired of bleeding them. Unless you wanna move on to animals, the next logical move for you is guys. Is that not sensible? Stu-pid mofo. Go and read for your test and stop talking like someone who has a tit in his mouth
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
How sensible do you want me to be? You said you no longer enjoy sex with females which means you are tired of bleeding them. Unless you wanna move on to animals, the next logical move for you is guys. Is that not sensible? Stu-pid mofo. Go and read for your test and stop talking like someone who has a tit in his mouth
how do u know am having a test? U demented fool wel am sowi for the insult i didnt mean to. But cant u guys share ur thought witout insultive words?
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 22, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Mynd44: 9:50pm On May 22, 2012
majour: how do u know am having a test? U demented fool wel am sowi for the insult i didnt mean to. But cant u guys share ur thought witout insultive words?
Is English a problem with you? You asked a question, I gave you an answer that reflects my opinion and you told me I was not sensible. Who started the insults? You don't really want my attention tonight dude just pack it and face yours else I am gonna give you nightmares worse that the reaper's
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Is English a problem with you? You asked a question, I gave you an answer that reflects my opinion and you told me I was not sensible. Who started the insults? You don't really want my attention tonight dude just pack it and face yours else I am gonna give you nightmares worse that the reaper's
And somehow u believe u sound intimidating, ok uuuuuhhhhhh am so scared mtchewww. I wont war with u i came here to make friends nd air my view jst as u just did so lets end d war b4 it even begins.... Thanx btw r u a unilorinite?
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Mynd44: 9:58pm On May 22, 2012
majour: And somehow u believe u sound intimidating, ok uuuuuhhhhhh am so scared mtchewww. I wont war with u i came here to make friends nd air my view jst as u just did so lets end d war b4 it even begins.... Thanx btw r u a unilorinite?
No
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
No
kk. gud 2 know u though
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 22, 2012
Poster, you are gay, just that you haven't noticed.

Next time,take a look at guys with big yanshh and tell me later how you feel. undecided undecided

NB. It's not bad to be gay. Ok.....we the nairaland family, present and away are fully behind you.

Kisses kiss
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Mynd44: 10:10pm On May 22, 2012
Vikin: Poster, you are gay, just that you haven't noticed.

Next time,take a look at guys with big yanshh and tell me later how you feel. undecided undecided

NB. It's not bad to be gay. Ok.....we the nairaland family, present and away are fully behind you.

Kisses kiss
Anyone wanna bet that this dude is gay?
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Anyone wanna bet that this dude is gay?

U think because my user name is vikin, that makes me a man? Mumu fowl yanshh lipsrsealed
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2012

Kisses kiss
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Mynd44: 10:15pm On May 22, 2012
Vikin:

U think because my user name is vikin, that makes me a man? Mumu fowl yanshh lipsrsealed
I still say you are gay
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
I still say you are gay

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2012

Kisses kiss
XO BECAUSE I DNT TAKE MY INTIMATE PART OF MY LIFE SERIOUSLY AM NOW GAY.....LAME
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2012
majour: XO BECAUSE I DNT TAKE MY INTIMATE PART OF MY LIFE SERIOUSLY AM NOW GAY.....LAME

You re gay, just admit it already! angry angry
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2012
@OP. Try not to feed the trolls.

I think you are just becoming a well-balanced man.
In no way should a man always have his thoughts set on nyansh.
Women have their place, but it's certainly not at the absolute fore-front of your mind.

It is also possible that you are getting into what I call the "yanga groove".
The same groove a girl gets into when she is told her whole life (or for a very long time) by every man that she is hot, sexy, etc.
A man should know how to not let all those compliments dement his balance lest he becomes a diva and starts thinking less of the women that compliment his appearance.
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2012
2buff: @OP. Try not to feed the trolls.

I think you are just becoming a well-balanced man.
In no way should a man always have his thoughts set on nyansh.
Women have their place, but it's certainly not at the absolute fore-front of your mind.

It is also possible that you are getting into what I call the "yanga groove".
The same groove a girl gets into when she is told her whole life (or for a very long time) by every man that she is hot, sexy, etc.
A man should know how to not let all those compliments dement his balance lest he becomes a diva and starts thinking less of the women that compliment his appearance.

DUDE i give u a hard earned respect now thats talking wit wisdom ur view is wel appreciated nd true i respect dat, we nid more of you in here
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2012
Vikin:

You re gay, just admit it already! angry angry
why are you hell bent on making me admit am gay? Wats in it 4 u? Na wa o. Am nt u hear go find smbody dat suites ur disgusted mind set....... *throws up*
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Killz1(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2012
majour: why are you hell bent on making me admit am gay? Wats in it 4 u? Na wa o. Am nt u hear go find smbody dat suites ur disgusted mind set....... *throws up*

Come out of the closet already. . . Something tells me you are attracted to Natasha simply because she shaved, and now looks like a boy! wink
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 22, 2012
bro! i know u arent gay! but quickly check weda ur still hv ballz! bcus u sound lyk uv been casterated! undecided
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Come out of the closet already. . . Something tells me you are attracted to Natasha simply because she shaved, and now looks like a boy! wink
Killz Killz, u sound em em em wats the word again yes yes JEALOUS/INSECURE y r u obesessed with my view on TASHA as bin d most beautiful despict r shave. Do u hav smetin ur hidden 2 mayb a feeling or crush of sme sort for her? *jst tinkn aloud*
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by majour(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2012
DONkollione: bro! i know u arent gay! but quickly check weda ur still hv ballz! bcus u sound lyk uv been casterated! undecided
read 2buff post maybe u'd get ur bearing ryt thanx for the post
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Killz1(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2012
majour: Killz Killz, u sound em em em wats the word again yes yes JEALOUS/INSECURE y r u obesessed with my view on TASHA as bin d most beautiful despict r shave. Do u hav smetin ur hidden 2 mayb a feeling or crush of sme sort for her? *jst tinkn aloud*

I knew you smoked something. . .
Re: Cute But Not INTERESTED by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2012
majour: DUDE i give u a hard earned respect now thats talking wit wisdom ur view is wel appreciated nd true i respect dat, we nid more of you in here

You're welcome bros.
And if you feel it's more of a yanga groove thing, maybe try finding something about them to compliment them on too when they compliment you.
That way you train your mind to maintain a sense of humility i.e "no be only me fine".

cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser / Belly Button. Turn Off Or Turn On / The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.