Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? (12001 Views)

Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? / Promo Nigerian Is A Scam Site.. Hear My Testimony And Others / Offer To Design Fake Bank Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by honeric01(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2012
Build it, after getting paid, attack it with virus.

2 Likes

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 23, 2012
afam4eva:
This ekiti people no go kill person for hia grin grin grin

Your own nko? grin
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Afam4eva(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Your own nko? grin

Which one?
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 23, 2012
afam4eva:
Which one?

The one you modified after I "gbagauned" it.

And since you want to talk. . . .

afam4eva:

Gbaguan again!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 23, 2012
Are you really serious? This is like saying you will not work in a brewery because people will get drunk or that you will not work in a road construction firm because there will be car crashes on the road. Scams can take place everywhere, there is really not any thing like a 'scam website.' Websites do not scam people, people are the real scammers. So quit your half baked moralising and make we hear word!!!

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Afam4eva(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

The one you modified after I "gbagauned" it.

It seems you don't know the difference between a typo and a tabon.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by animari(f): 5:41pm On May 23, 2012
I am the victim of a scam- no I wasn't greedy- I fell in love and I trusted this person so much- I'm now sick and heartbroken- I will get over it and I'm sure not many people will have sympathy with my naïve trust but please consider the hurt and pain this scamming causes- can we not trust anyone?? I don't believe that- no I won't take revenge I will let karma bite you hard!! You're not scamming a mindless object- its a humam being with feelings!!! And what if this happens to you
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2012
honeric01: Build it, after getting paid, attack it with virus.
419ners are dangerous people and will go through lengths to deal with you - avoid them every-way you can. i once hacked into a website developer's yahoo account (had a very weak password - surname1234) and took over all the domains he registered to Scammers and re-pointed them to EFCC's website, then changed his password and security question and alternate email. grin grin grin grin grin you should have seen the threatening emails that came pouring into his mailbox a few hours after the changes were done. I really pitied the guy and advised him to give it up and besides i am in US with the FBI grin grin grin
Seriously, avoid scammers, hundreds troll the Business Section daily
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by JimmyBoy1: 5:44pm On May 23, 2012
Please dont stake yoour entire career on a piece of bread, the men will most like be caught one day and investigation will surely point back to you.

Use you skills positively abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 23, 2012
afam4eva:
It seems you don't know the difference between a typo and a tabon.

afam4eva: I have sworn in my life never to get involved in anything dubious whether directly or otherwise. Just recently i found out that a guy i hosted for [size=18pt]what[/size] using his website to scam people, i just shut it down and it has remained so, ever since.

afam4eva:
[size=18pt]This[/size] ekiti people no go kill person for hia grin grin grin

Obviously, you don't.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by soloqy: 5:50pm On May 23, 2012
christopherike: Are you really serious? This is like saying you will not work in a brewery because people will get drunk or that you will not work in a road construction firm because there will be car crashes on the road. Scams can take place everywhere, there is really not any thing like a 'scam website.' Websites do not scam people, people are the real scammers. So quit your half baked moralising and make we hear word!!!

You are totally missing it.

First of all people who drink, do so of their own volition. People *knowingly* go out to buy cars, People who construct roads, do so to better people's lives.

In this case we are talking of a site the web designer, knows, will be used for scamming *unsuspecting* individuals.

Perhaps, its a site that would imitate a bank, perhaps its a site that will ask people to add thier details to be used illegally. In this case, the people that would be visiting that site, would not know that the site is there to scam them. So your analogy is warped ..
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by soloqy: 5:53pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Obviously, you don't.

You leave matter wey dey ground dey look oyibo wey people dey speak abi?

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2012
soloqy:

U know say na Yoruba go school pass, Hausa sabi Army pass, Ibo sabi .... pass and NigerDelta sabi cry pass grin grin grin
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 23, 2012
soloqy:

afam4eva:

Check before butting in
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by texazzpete(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Yes!!

You dont have anything to worry about .. Only the greedy fall victim to scammers!!

This kind of m0r0nic logic is repeated so often , lesser minds start believing it.

What is 'greedy' about dating scams, inheritance scams and yes, even lottery scams?! You neanderthals think every scam is the 'dead dictator' scam.

Last i heard, greed is not a crime.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 23, 2012
texazzpete:
Last i heard, greed is not a crime.

No, it just USUALLY leads to a crime.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by lifestyle1(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2012
If you don't do it, another will.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Piyke: 6:36pm On May 23, 2012
This is totally wrong!!! Please lets not forget that some of the victims of scam artists never recovered, some even died as a result. I remember one American man after loosing his entire savings plus borrowed money to scam finally died in Nigeria when he became too desperate and wanted to track the yahoo yahoo guy by all means.

This is comparable to helping Boko haram make their bombs but not getting involved in the suicide plot

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by redcliff: 6:55pm On May 23, 2012
Slyr0x: Hmmmmn. .I get such offers every time. .The most recent was when I got approached by a marketing company to help them pull email addresses from 12different servers at the rate of $3000 per server. .

Even as irresistible as the offer seem to be, I refused!

Every profession has got its ethics & moral values. .and it takes just a little step in the wrong direction to break them. .

Proceeding with the development of the scam site makes you a thief/scammer too!

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by joelala(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2012
animari: I am the victim of a scam- no I wasn't greedy- I fell in love and I trusted this person so much- I'm now sick and heartbroken- I will get over it and I'm sure not many people will have sympathy with my naïve trust but please consider the hurt and pain this scamming causes- can we not trust anyone?? I don't believe that- no I won't take revenge I will let karma bite you hard!! You're not scamming a mindless object- its a humam being with feelings!!! And what if this happens to you

story! trusted and fell in love with an invisible person..just wondering how dumb some people could be..SMH.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 23, 2012
scammer watch!!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by SNCOQ3(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2012
@OP, Don't do it.

soloqy:

lol, you should na.. smiley
Somethings are just not worth it. When a conscience is seared, they whole essence of humanity, is lost..

A Quotable quote you've got up there. By tomorrow morning, I'll have it stuck on my door.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by lekkie073(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2012
Collect d cash, build d site and finally. Make sure u covertly expose d activities of d owners for the public to know. But make sure u collect dat cash or else one of those ppl dat r discouraging u might end up going at ur back to collect d contract o. Talk is cheap!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by dapo338(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2012
There is a saying in Yoruba.....

Don't dig a trap hole meant for ur enemy too far because your friend might fall a victim...

You might get rich building the scam site but one way or the other, you must pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by lekkie073(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2012
Collect d cash, build d site and finally. Make sure u covertly expose d activities of d owners for the public to know. But make sure u collect dat cash or else one of those ppl dat r discouraging u might end up going at ur back to collect d contract o. Talk is cheap!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Benzora(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2012
Well, look at it this way, you are just a hardworking guy doing your own thing. The guys asking for this site know they are fraudsters, you design and host the site with your details and these guys scam people and disappear. Then the enforcement guys come calling and find nothing on the scammers but your fingerprints all over. You will not only pay back the money you got from them but you ll also pay the one the fraudsters got from their victims. Well, think about maybe 20yrs in jail. You bera beware!

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by tchaik(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2012
dapo338: There is a saying in Yoruba.....

Don't dig a trap hole meant for ur enemy too far because your friend might fall a victim...

You might get rich building the scam site but one way or the other, you must pay for it.
Interpretation: Science calls it CAUSE AND EFFECT
Religion calls it KARMA.
But whatever name u like to call it, we all know that it is a B.!.T.C.H
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Timileyin(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

You have been watching too many movies
lol,

honeric01: Build it, after getting paid, attack it with virus.
lol
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by honeric01(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:
419ners are dangerous people and will go through lengths to deal with you - avoid them every-way you can. i once hacked into a website developer's yahoo account (had a very weak password - surname1234) and took over all the domains he registered to Scammers and re-pointed them to EFCC's website, then changed his password and security question and alternate email. grin grin grin grin grin you should have seen the threatening emails that came pouring into his mailbox a few hours after the changes were done. I really pitied the guy and advised him to give it up and besides i am in US with the FBI grin grin grin
Seriously, avoid scammers, hundreds troll the Business Section daily

Bro nothing dey happen, if i was the dude, i would do what i typed.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Peterson1993(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2012
Lol. Make we no form reverend fathers or sisters here.. Your job is to bluid the site. It purpose for which the site will be used for is not your business moi...!! Go and chop your money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wordpress Blog With Smf Forum Integrated / Joomla! Vs "any Other Php Cms Out There" / Why Does Airtel Data Drain So Quickly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.