Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 AM

Mamas Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mamas Boys (1999 Views)

Meet The 15 Eligible Nigerian Unmarried Celebrity Dads + Their Baby Mamas! / The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria / Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamas Boys by catlyn22: 11:20pm On May 22, 2012
Hi I am married to a 33 year old man we have been married for two years and together four I myself am 52 and we got together after the passing of my 20 year old son he was the most amazing man I had ever met however he can't break away from his mother and sisters and his dad of which he was also very close passed away a year ago and since then everything is always about his mother,his cousin,his nephew ,neices sisters, :- he doesn't seem to care or respect me anymore is there any hope I have been married twice and he was a prince that turned into a frog I dont want to end my marriage but i'm very unhappy!!
Re: Mamas Boys by Killz1(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mamas Boys by slimyem: 11:33pm On May 22, 2012
his peeps are probably not cool with your union...and the reasons are pretty obvious..you are almost two decades older than him,you probably cannot bear him any children and they sure would want him to be with someone more his age.
there are probably no hopes of it getting better...given the circumstances and no point staying in an unhappy marriage.....
Go figure....
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 22, 2012
First of all...sorry to hear about your son.
I offer my condolences sis.

Now to the issue: 'Leave and Cleave'...

My sister, YOU ARE WIFE. You are not girlfriend, friend or date...but WIFE!
As a wife you should be discussing your plight with your man. Let him know you are NOT happy. I am not one to pop out bible scriptures as I am not religious however, "according to the bible" a man and woman's union is THEIRS and THEIRS only as they are 'one'....

“...A man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.” Matthew 19:6

As his wife you should be the one he runs to emotionally. This does not mean he cannot show concern for 'mama' as we all only get one but at the end of the day you and his mother have your own roles. He is not giving you the opportunity to play yours so it's like, 'what is the point?'. I understand you but there is only one way to get to the bottom of things: Talk to him.
Re: Mamas Boys by 190: 11:35pm On May 22, 2012
[size=38pt]GREEN CARD!!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 12:59am On May 23, 2012
Have you sat down with him
- to let him know how you feel, OP?
Re: Mamas Boys by MrsChima(f): 1:04am On May 23, 2012
MsDarkSkin: First of all...sorry to hear about your son.
I offer my condolences sis.

Now to the issue: 'Leave and Cleave'...

My sister, YOU ARE WIFE. You are not girlfriend, friend or date...but WIFE!
As a wife you should be discussing your plight with your man. Let him know you are NOT happy. I am not one to pop out bible scriptures as I am not religious however, "according to the bible" a man and woman's union is THEIRS and THEIRS only as they are 'one'....

“...A man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.” Matthew 19:6

As his wife you should be the one he runs to emotionally. This does not mean he cannot show concern for 'mama' as we all only get one but at the end of the day you and his mother have your own roles. He is not giving you the opportunity to play yours so it's like, 'what is the point?'. I understand you but there is only one way to get to the bottom of things: Talk to him.

That's my baby! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mamas Boys by MrsChima(f): 1:05am On May 23, 2012
catlyn22: Hi I am married to a 33 year old man we have been married for two years and together four I myself am 52 and we got together after the passing of my 20 year old son he was the most amazing man I had ever met however he can't break away from his mother and sisters and his dad of which he was also very close passed away a year ago and since then everything is always about his mother,his cousin,his nephew ,neices sisters, :- he doesn't seem to care or respect me anymore is there any hope I have been married twice and he was a prince that turned into a frog I dont want to end my marriage but i'm very unhappy!!

Damn! You are 52 and you married an YOUNGER NIGERIAN MAN?

Well....I hope you take Ms. Darkskin's advice to heart. lipsrsealed
Re: Mamas Boys by Mynd44: 6:32am On May 23, 2012
As 190 put it GREEN CARD
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 23, 2012
GREEN CARD[/size][size=8pt][/font] FOR HIM [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]RED CARD[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size] FOR YOU MAMA embarassed
Re: Mamas Boys by MrsChima(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2012
bennyraz: GREEN CARD[/size][size=8pt][/font] FOR HIM [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]RED CARD[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size] FOR YOU MAMA embarassed
'

Are you having computer malfunction? grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 26, 2012
[/color]
Mrs.Chima:
'

grin mrs chima Where hav u been?[color=#990000]
Mrs.Chima:
'

grin mrs chima Where hav u been?
Mrs.Chima:
'

grin mrs chima Where hav u been?
Re: Mamas Boys by MrsChima(f): 4:41pm On May 26, 2012
Tending to the Chimas. wink
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Damn! You are 52 and you married an YOUNGER NIGERIAN MAN?

Well....I hope you take Ms. Darkskin's advice to heart. lipsrsealed

lol. grin
I have no beef with "coogars" but i'd be damned. lipsrsealed
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 26, 2012
[/color][color=#770077][/color][color=#006600]
Mrs.Chima:
how is baby chima? His he still s.ucking bosom?
Mrs.Chima:
Mrs.Chima:
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 7:18am On May 27, 2012
prolly an Igbo boy.

Their mothers can control them from the grave.
Re: Mamas Boys by Mynd44: 7:32am On May 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
prolly an Igbo boy.

Save that for the politics section
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 7:32am On May 27, 2012
Mo ti gbo. Sugbon. . . .
Re: Mamas Boys by Mynd44: 7:53am On May 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Mo ti gbo. Sugbon. . . .
Okay
Re: Mamas Boys by queensmith: 9:09am On May 27, 2012
Well done girl!! for some reason society has said it's a good thing when an old person marries a young man. Good for the woman tho, not soo much the man.

Now you have already married him, controlling him shouldn't be the problem,. You are older and wiser- you are meant to use this to bend things your way?

also, are you sure you havent used this guy to replace your son? You may have been the one that weirded out the relationship.
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 9:25am On May 27, 2012
shocked
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 9:26am On May 27, 2012
catlyn22: Hi I am married to a 33 year old man we have been married for two years and together four I myself am 52 and we got together after the passing of my 20 year old son he was the most amazing man I had ever met however he can't break away from his mother and sisters and his dad of which he was also very close passed away a year ago and since then everything is always about his mother,his cousin,his nephew ,neices sisters, :- he doesn't seem to care or respect me anymore is there any hope I have been married twice and he was a prince that turned into a frog I dont want to end my marriage but i'm very unhappy!!

Listen carefully catlyn. . .
You have been married twice so you do not have the luxury of carelessly 'mismanaging' this present one. . .
The way it is now it appears that you may have clearly mis-understood your darling hubby.
You don't agree?
SEE. . .It may not be his intention to treat you the wrong way and turn all the love to his 'secondary' family but did you ever wonder about these 2 question?
* why in the first place did he REALLY choose to be wedded to an OLDER lady?
* what was IT he exactly he exactly WANTED in you he did not find that made him turn back to his mum?
You see there is a need in your hubby that you are not fulfilling as your responsibility.
He may need you to play a motherly role. . .or some other role that you have not been playing. . .
ALL YOU NEED IS TO UNDERSTAND HIM. . . He is a man so its easy to know his need.
And please note no matter what people say the truth is you cannot change him so dont even attempt to. . .
You agreed to marry him so love him the way he is and change the way he sees you.
Be his mother and sister, not just a wife. . .and you'l get what you want.
So you see you have extra responsibilities on your hands nows and i know you are FARRRR older than ME but i am an EXPERIENCED adult too so if you take this advice with faith and pray i'm sure in 2yrs time you'd have forgotten you ever penned this down. . .
Goodluck.
Re: Mamas Boys by Mynd44: 9:30am On May 27, 2012
I never knew Dr Phill was on NL
Re: Mamas Boys by Samxiulee: 12:28pm On May 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
prolly an Igbo boy.

ileke as much as I like you,you shouldn't attack every other tribe like that,am a yoruba guy too and I always believe we are the most accomodating of all the tribes,this thread had nothing to do with wazobia,just give the op what she asked for,an advice.
Re: Mamas Boys by MrsChima(f): 12:34pm On May 27, 2012
queensmith: Well done girl!! for some reason society has said it's a good thing when an old person marries a young man. Good for the woman tho, not soo much the man.

Now you have already married him, controlling him shouldn't be the problem,. You are older and wiser- you are meant to use this to bend things your way?

also, are you sure you havent used this guy to replace your son? You may have been the one that weirded out the relationship.

Hmm.
Re: Mamas Boys by MrsChima(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2012
bennyraz: [/color][color=#770077][/color][color=#006600] how is baby chima? His he still s.ucking bosom? how is baby chima? His he still s.ucking bosom? how is baby chima? His he still s.ucking bosom?

Why are you asking me the question three times and why does it have to be a he? undecided
Re: Mamas Boys by MrsChima(f): 12:43pm On May 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol. grin
I have no beef with "coogars" but i'd be damned. lipsrsealed

Yanno Sis!

I haven't dated a guy younger than me....have you? tongue tongue

My friends and I were at an event a few days ago and why did we get bombarded with old men in their 30's and 40's? Eeew!
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you asking me the question three times and why does it have to be a he? undecided
she's a she
Re: Mamas Boys by MrsChima(f): 1:02am On May 30, 2012
bennyraz: she's a she
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You have anything against girls?
Re: Mamas Boys by tellwisdom: 1:10am On May 30, 2012
Orobo
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 1:40am On May 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You have anything against girls?
i love dem. Only too much boys will start hovering around wen dey attain puberty smiley
Re: Mamas Boys by Nobody: 3:40am On May 30, 2012
Sam xiu lee: ileke as much as I like you,you shouldn't attack every other tribe like that,am a yoruba guy too and I always believe we are the most accomodating of all the tribes,this thread had nothing to do with wazobia,just give the op what she asked for,an advice.

Thanks for the "like", but how was that an attack?
Who does not know what Igbo men are controlled by their mothers?

https://www.nairaland.com/191234/igbo-men-mama
http://ngmix.net/lib/vendor/web/articles/7/1439.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker / Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread / What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.