Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 (16928 Views)

Poll: UNIZIK IS THE BEST...DONT DULL

This poll has ended

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / University Of Ilorin Post-utme 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by Mostreall(m): 12:33am On May 23, 2012
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA[/b] WILL SOON BE OFFERING PROSPECTIVES STUDENTS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE INSTITUTION....SO BE READY

NOTE: THERE WILL BE AVAILABLE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO ANY INTERESTED PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS AS WELL AS A POWERFULL AND SPECIAL 3-DAYS TUTORIAL CLASS...YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR CONCERN
FOR MORE DETAILS:MOSTREALL(07063396587)
NOTE:nnamdi azikiwe is a peacefull zone....therefore you are welcome

Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by valuba: 8:06pm On May 27, 2012
GET FREE AND UNLIMITED UNIZIK POST UME PAST QUESTIONS AT THIS WEBSITE. IT'S FOR REAL. CHECK IT OUT www.ngpostutme.com
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by valuba: 8:33am On May 29, 2012
GET UNLIMITED UNIZIK POST UME PAST QUESTION PAPERS AT www.ngpostutme.com. visit now to download for free.
These are some

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA POST-UME SCREENING EXERCISE, 2008/2009
FOR
MEDICINE, NATURAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
INSTRUCTIONS
1. shade firmly only one answer using HB pencil only
2. You are allowed to make a second choice of course into any of the following: Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Science Education, Natural Sciences (see the back of the OMR sheet for details)
3. shade your second choice of course in the column provided (column cool
Time Allowed: 1 hour Date: July 24, 2008.

Choose the option opposite in meaning to the word(s) underlined.

1. the government is making concerted efforts at providing essential social facilities in the rural areas. A. dissipate B. unconcerned C. unsuccessful D. uncontrolled
2. the western allies frowned at their enemies indiscriminate bombing of the territory. A. impartial B. selective C. unprovoked D. divided
3. the girl is very intelligent, but her jokes are rather outrageous. A. offensive B. courageous C. pleasant D. unwholesome
4. we cannot but talk about his invaluable contributions to the affairs of the society. A. worthless B. costly C. unrecognized D. incalculable
5. this average fertility figure of course conceals wide individuals variations among the people A. attracts B. coverse C. exposes D. concludes
6. men living in an extended family know that they have to be responsible for the welfare of some other person’s children. A. extensive B. nuclear C. neutral D. contracted
7. the appearance of the all-bearers was extremely fascinating A. magnetic B. unorganized C. interesting D. repulsive
8. many miners protested against the other to march into the coal pits. A. strut B. amble C. trudge D. ramble
9. the nasty action will bring nothing but discredit to them. A. honour B. shame C. reward D. disgrace
10. the man’s health has deteriorated in the hospital. A. collapsed B. improved C. worsened D. revived
choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase(s) underlined.
11. the boss made a clean sweep of all the old hands in the office. A. completely got rid B. clearly swept the office C. made a quick change D. made an adjustment
12. her anxiety was apparent to everyone present at the ceremony. A. real B. visible C. transparent D. unknown
13. our experience on board the aircraft is nothing to write home about. A. not remarkable B. not pleasant C. nobody’s business D. not a home affair
14. the rampage was organized and directed by the militant ones among the students. A. soldiers B. rebellious ones C. belligerent ones D. commandoes
15. the government advised his people to get off the beaten tracks in their approach to community matters A. use the old road B. make the tracks better C. find new ways D. avoid beating about the bush
16. it was their custom to keep an open house on Sundays. A. welcome all visitors B. keep the shutters open C. leave the house open D. expose the whole house
17. the president made a passionate appeal for calm. A. in flamed B. disturbing C. intense D. lively
18. dauda stole the clay takings from the bakery. A. receipts B. collections C. contributions D. offerings
19. you do not need to stutter in order to show your excitement. A. jump about B. shout C. sob D. stammer
20. what embarrasses me is the stealthy way in which the new servant goes about his duties in this house A. indolent B. furtive C. boisterous D. agile
21. the way he handled the whole issue was rather despicable A. disturbing B. likeable C. contemptible D. frustrating
48. the manager was angry with Okoye for-------- seeds of discord among the workers. A. planting B. sewing C. cultivating D. sowing
49. I looked for you all over the campus but I could not ----- you A. find B. see C. meet D. catch
50. --------- is always superior to any other in town. A. there’s B. theirs C. their’s D. there

visit www.ngpostutme.com to download unlimited post ume past question paper for nnamdi azikiwe university.
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by Mostreall(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2012
ALL UNIZIK PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SHOULD BE GETTING PREPARED.............IT WILL SOON BE OUT

UNIZIK IS A PEACEFUL ARENA,BE READY TO FACE ANTI-CULT AND NOT THE CULTIST............I AS A STUDENT I PREFER THE INTIMIDATION OF ANTI-CULT TO THAT OF CULTIST...........FOR YEARS WE ARE HAPPY IN UNIZIK,GLORY BE TO GOD

MAKE SURE YOU READ HARD TO PASS THE POST-UTME EXAM
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by ahuchaubachidi: 7:54pm On May 31, 2012
Pls Nairaland,i need post utme past question paper for that of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education but now Federal University of Education. Thanks. Chidi> 08093129082. Email> ahuchaubachidi@yahoo.com.
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by Mostreall(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
Unizik post ume is out but the selling of form have not started.get prepared.

Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by Mostreall(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
UNIZIK POST UTME IS FINALLY OUT..........THE PRICE IS N1000 TO BE PAID INTO ONE OF BANKS IN THE SCHOOL, YOU WOULD BE ISSUED A PIN,USE THE PIN TO PROCESS YOUR POST UTME REGISTRATION ONLINE
MAKE SURE THAT YOU SCORE 200 OR ABOVE BEFORE YOU PAY....ALSO DO NOT RUSH TO PAY NOW,OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT FALL A VICTIM OF DOUBLE PAYMENT....THANKS

Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by KINGZION1: 12:58am On Jun 05, 2012
please i scored 200 in jamb and i want to study law in unizik, is it possible for me to purchase the post ume form?
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by KINGZION1: 1:00am On Jun 05, 2012
were are they selling the post ume of unizik?
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by ASANIGBO(m): 5:59am On Jun 05, 2012
Get the latest info about UNIZIK post UTME & admissions @ www.noblesforums.com
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by Mostreall(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
unizik post utme is out, get yourself registered and prepare for the examination..........score above 70% with my wonderful tips.......07063396587(mostreall)
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by Mostreall(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2012
KING ZION: please i scored 200 in jamb and i want to study law in unizik, is it possible for me to purchase the post ume form?

you can purchase the pin from the banks in the school.......the cut off is 200 for law,if you cant purchase it..reach me on 07063396587 for help on how to purchase it
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by Mostreall(m): 12:44am On Jun 06, 2012
DOWNLOAD FREE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW

http://daresleez.lefora.com/2012/05/05/free-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/ OR http://ngpostume.com/

SHOULD IN CASE YOU DONT FIND IT EASY TO PURCHASE THE UNIZIK PIN. The pin is been sold inside the skul at the price of N100or nearby states at their own fixed prices. Wherever you are, I can help you purchase the pin here in Awka and text you the pin.........REACH ME ON 07063396587.

MOSTREALL
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by Murphy7h4: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Mostreall: unizik post utme is out, get yourself registered and prepare for the examination..........score above 70% with my wonderful tips.......07063396587(mostreall)
great
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by gezenwakayahoo: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
pls when is the sale of CEP form in unizik
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by chibukings4real: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2012
if u need assistance for admission into nnamdi azikiwe university call this number 08027276697. there is hope. no matter your score.
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 by bravomd(m): 3:39am On Jul 22, 2014

(1) (Reply)

New Varsity, Federal University, Lokoja, Admits 200 Students, Takes Off In Janua / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises / MURIC To Nigerian Law School: Stop Provoking Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.