Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers (3296 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Rccg March 2012 Special Holy Ghost Service. Theme: Let The Fire Fall. Thur 1st – / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by Nobody: 1:06am On May 23, 2012
every power fom my fathers house, fall down and die.
every power flying at nigh, fall down and die.
any person that doesnt want my brake through, fall down n die.
you powers of the high places, fall down and die.
every satanic alter, fall down and die.
Spirit of poverty, fall down and die.
spirit of boko h, fall down n die.
Una fit add ur own oo. make everything fall down and die.
if you want to pray any of this, pray like a wounded lion, like a mad dog, pray with spiritual holy madness. pray with violence. it is better to lose ur voice than not praying.
After all d prayers hmnn. d main koko, tithe and offerings.
let somebody shout 7 halleluyah.
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by buzugee(m): 1:37am On May 23, 2012
sup ma nigga dustbroda grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by hugooh42(m): 4:01am On May 23, 2012
And the facts remain that spirits don't die.Even if they are to fall down or sumersault either way.Not to talk of even if they are consummed by fire.
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by Nobody: 8:48am On May 23, 2012
buzugee: sup ma nigga dustbroda grin
how far boko haram boi. Govt wil soon arrest u
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by buzugee(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2012
solidbroda: how far boko haram boi. Govt wil soon arrest u
LOL grin you get joke flenty flenty. i fill fay someone pipty pipe naira to pind you and pit you up grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by Nobody: 9:33am On May 23, 2012
buzugee: LOL grin you get joke flenty flenty. i fill fay someone pipty pipe naira to pind you and pit you up grin
sorry oo boko h, have u gone for boko h lectures today? help me greet ur lecturer o
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by Ubenedictus(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2012
Spirits dont die, they can be pursue around. It is wrong to pray that a human die instead pray for his repentance
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by ichuka(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2012
solidbroda: every power fom my fathers house, fall down and die.
if you want to pray any of this, pray like a wounded lion, like a mad dog, pray with spiritual holy madness. pray with violence. it is better to lose ur voice than not praying.

God told Adam in Gen2:17...for when you eat of it you will surely Die.but when Adam ate of the fruit in chapther3 did he die?No.
Then what's the meaning of the above statement?it simply meant the disassociation/separation from direct fellowship with God.
Am not a member of the Church,but i do believe such prayers implies the complete separation from things thats not of God in their life.
It works for them,you guys should let them be.
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by Ubenedictus(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2012
i.chuka:

God told Adam in Gen2:17...for when you eat of it you will surely Die.but when Adam ate of the fruit in chapther3 did he die?No.
Then what's the meaning of the above statement?it simply meant the disassociation/separation from direct fellowship with God.
Am not a member of the Church,but i do believe such prayers implies the complete separation from things thats not of God in their life.
It works for them,you guys should let them be.
GOD told adam he will die, in the hebrew and greek scripture the word 'die' was repeated thus indicate that it was a figure of speech to 'die die' means to die spiritually. It is wrong to pray for the spiritual or physical death of someone. Learn of christ.
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by ichuka(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2012
Ubenedictus: GOD told adam he will die, in the hebrew and greek scripture the word 'die' was repeated thus indicate that it was a figure of speech to 'die die' means to die spiritually. It is wrong to pray for the spiritual or physical death of someone. Learn of christ.

In your previous post you said "spirits dont die" now you acclaim spiritual death is possible,
Seriously,do you know Christ?have you given your life to Him?
I counsel you to start from being born again,there's nothing to be ashame of,just give your life to Him,then we can discuss on the same Ground.
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by Ubenedictus(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2012
i.chuka:

In your previous post you said "spirits dont die" now you acclaim spiritual death is possible,
spirit is immortal it doesnt die. Spiritual death is another word i use for the effect of sin. When i say spiritual death im refering to the passage that says 'the soul that sinnest shall die' die is also the word God uses to warn adam. It doesnt mean that soul are mortal it imply a seperation from God the source of life. So when a soul is seperated from the source of life it lacks spiritual power and that soul is said to have experience spiritual death. I didnt say a soul is mortal dont misunderstand me.
Seriously,do you know Christ?have you given your life to Him?
good questions, i know christ and i have already given my life to him.
I counsel you to start from being born again,there's nothing to be ashame of,just give your life to Him,then we can discuss on the same Ground.
i think you are trying to insult me. Please if you have something to say about the points i raised point it out, please and please dont speculate about me. How do you just assume that a person is not born again What do u understand by born again?
If you want to go around pray for your enemies to die, just remember christ words that says love your enemies. In this world there will be evil people and your job as a christain is to convert not kill them
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by ichuka(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2012
Ubenedictus: spirit is immortal it doesnt die. Spiritual death is another word i use for the effect of sin. When i say spiritual death im refering to the passage that says 'the soul that sinnest shall die' die is also the word God uses to warn adam. It doesnt mean that soul are mortal it imply a seperation from God the source of life. So when a soul is seperated from the source of life it lacks spiritual power and that soul is said to have experience spiritual death. I didnt say a soul is mortal dont misunderstand me.
good questions, i know christ and i have already given my life to him.
i think you are trying to insult me. Please if you have something to say about the points i raised point it out, please and please dont speculate about me. How do you just assume that a person is not born again What do u understand by born again?
If you want to go around pray for your enemies to die, just remember christ words that says love your enemies. In this world there will be evil people and your job as a christain is to convert not kill them

Apologies sir, my point is that we should let them be...For the Wind blows wherever it pleases.you hear its sound,but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going,so it is with one born of the Spirit..Jhn3:8.
Sir,the Holy Spirit is in charge of these despensension,we should be submissive/obedient to all His activities in our lifes.
There's nothing wrong with that mode of prayers,long as the Holy Spirit is the custody of the gathering.
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by Ubenedictus(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2012
i.chuka:

Apologies sir, my point is that we should let them be...For the Wind blows wherever it pleases.you hear its sound,but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going,so it is with one born of the Spirit..Jhn3:8.
Sir,the Holy Spirit is in charge of these despensension,we should be submissive/obedient to all His activities in our lifes.
There's nothing wrong with that mode of prayers,long as the Holy Spirit is the custody of the gathering.
good point, my bible also says 'test all spirits', Jesus says in the book of John, 'the spirit will glorify me...he shall take from what is mine'. The holyspirit is also the spirit of christ that is y he says ' i shall ask the fada and he shall send u another paraclete'. the spirit cannot and doesnot contradict Jesus because Jesus word becos he is the spirit of the son, Jesus say 'pray for ur enemies' he didnt say pray against them. He said love ur enemies he didnt say hate them. St paul futher clarifies that the best thing you can do against ur enemies is to for them. By this i am saying that any spirit that contradicts the very words of Jesus is not the holyspirit.
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by ichuka(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2012
Ubenedictus: good point, my bible also says 'test all spirits', Jesus says in the book of John, 'the spirit will glorify me...he shall take from what is mine'. The holyspirit is also the spirit of christ that is y he says ' i shall ask the fada and he shall send u another paraclete'. the spirit cannot and doesnot contradict Jesus because Jesus word becos he is the spirit of the son, Jesus say 'pray for ur enemies' he didnt say pray against them. He said love ur enemies he didnt say hate them. St paul futher clarifies that the best thing you can do against ur enemies is to for them. By this i am saying that any spirit that contradicts the very words of Jesus is not the holyspirit.

Our God is not a God of disorder but of peace...1Cor14:33.
Apostle Paul said that our struggle is not against flesh and blood,but against the rulers,against the authorities,against the spiritual forces of evil in the Heavenly realms..Ephns6:12.
There prayers have little/nothing to do with the physical.
Like i said in my first post,its the total separation of all thats not of God in their lifes,the only means for a complete separation provided by God is death(Calvary).
Sir,there's no other way,if we dont die daily,how can we live and bear the fruits of the Spirit...Luke9:23-24.
Our Lord said "I tell you the truth,unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies,it remains only a single seed.but if it dies,it produces many seeds...Jhn12:24".
Whatsoever thats not of God in our lives must die or be cut of...Matt5:29-30.
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by alexleo(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2012
solidbroda: every power fom my fathers house, fall down and die.

leaving the main thing and pursuing the irrelevant. Nonsense prayer.
Re: Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers by Ubenedictus(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2012
i.chuka:

Our God is not a God of disorder but of peace...1Cor14:33.
Apostle Paul said that our struggle is not against flesh and blood,but against the rulers,against the authorities,against the spiritual forces of evil in the Heavenly realms..Ephns6:12.
There prayers have little/nothing to do with the physical.
Like i said in my first post,its the total separation of all thats not of God in their lifes,the only means for a complete separation provided by God is death(Calvary).
Sir,there's no other way,if we dont die daily,how can we live and bear the fruits of the Spirit...Luke9:23-24.
Our Lord said "I tell you the truth,unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies,it remains only a single seed.but if it dies,it produces many seeds...Jhn12:24".
Whatsoever thats not of God in our lives must die or be cut of...Matt5:29-30.
this is a good way to interprete the words 'fall down and die' but most mfm members i have seen actually wants the physical death of their enemies, i hope the pray 'die' in the right way. I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning Of The End Of Islam? Atheism Explodes In Saudi Arabia! / Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Who Trnslated The Bible To Igbo Language For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.