Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (153486 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kamalydeen(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2012
I think this should be among of the questions!!... (What is the colour of Lagos
thegreatman4ww: The date change 2 June 14. Pls anyone wit wat type of question 2 expect.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funshint(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
Thank God at least more mouths can afford garri nw!
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kemzo(f): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
@Jayjuice,
for all those who were at agidingbi for the one month training u can join us on facebook using "MOE trainning info update"...we intend to share ideas, gather and seek what is ours before those on the "corridors" of power substitute us.there is no doubt we worked a whole month for this and thus we deserve it.the previous set did the same and they were heard.so instead of sittin at home doing nothin join us.

Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by abdulkayus(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Dis 1 dat everybody is eager to get dis lagos teacher job, hw much is lagos government goin to pay self? Pls i will lyk to knw.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Boyowa(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
I went to district 4 @ yaba and they said that we should keep our fingers crossed that everything is ready.and that they will paste the final list on monday or tuesday.
And those people that they were calling for interview or the oda they were those that either missed the interview or those that couldn't find their names and the subject that they are to teach they really need them because not enough teachers applied for it so let's just pray that they paste the list on tuesday. See you guys @ alausa for your employment letter . Good luck

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sexyshe(f): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
Thanks for the info bayo,nice one,i pray they release it on tueesday,all d best
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oluemmakay(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Infact, d temperature is high on dis thread.
@ Abdulkayus- its nt all about d money but job security, workin hours and oda incentives. Human nature is insatiable. Afta getin dis job, we wil stil b aimin 4a higher and beta one. Lets kip waitin. I kno d list wil nt pass us by. Any seconder?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mo2raur(f): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
oluemmakay: Infact, d temperature is high on dis thread.
@ Abdulkayus- its nt all about d money but job security, workin hours and oda incentives. Human nature is insatiable. Afta getin dis job, we wil stil b aimin 4a higher and beta one. Lets kip waitin. I kno d list wil nt pass me by. Any seconder?
Well said. But it shd b ' I knw d list wont pass 'US' by. We r family na so all of us shd celebrate.

For those of us that applied 4 Fed govt job 'Educ' dis mth is our exam. Start preparin, names wil b out soon.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by naturalwaves: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
^^^ I'm a seconder!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bolloloh(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2012
For those of us that applied 4 Fed govt job 'Educ' dis mth is our exam. Start preparing, names wil b out soon.[/quote]

@ Mos2rau, infact this i have been waiting for somebody you to paste, Thanks a lot pls can you shed more 'light how did you get to know the list will be out this month? where is likely to be the exam venue, pls kindly keep us updated here abeg....
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mo2raur(f): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2012
@bolloh: a frd cald me, a church member dat works in abuja both z dis mth but they dnt knw wher d exam wil b. I'l update u 4 any latest if ther is.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Are84(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
mo2raur: This text ws sent to a frd

'Pls come to Agidingbi Snr Grammer Sch for a 1-day training workshop. Time: 7.00am. Date: 5/9/2012'

He is an Education applicant (i wont mentn d subject), District 1. He didnt do d oral interview wit us cos he was nt shortlistd for it.

He z they were thou theory of educatn n they filld ID card form.

What is hapenin? We r put in d dark

Which way Nairaland Applicant, which way to go.....

lets wait d list is almost out
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Are84(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
Boyowa: I went to district 4 @ yaba and they said that we should keep our fingers crossed that everything is ready.and that they will paste the final list on monday or tuesday.
And those people that they were calling for interview or the oda they were those that either missed the interview or those that couldn't find their names and the subject that they are to teach they really need them because not enough teachers applied for it so let's just pray that they paste the list on tuesday. See you guys @ alausa for your employment letter . Good luck

i hope dis info is true, cos am tired of waiting
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by yhemini: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2012
Jayjuice: @mildblue...i heard the same thing.some people have seen their names true true!!..i wonder when they intend to release the list and by that i mean the "original list" not the "edited list"..God de sha!!

Hey guys! I'm just seeing dis thread on d 1st page and i was among dos who did d one month training at agidingbi. I'm really surprise dis morning seeing dat u ar talkin about them pasting a list. I tot wat they said was they were goin 2 text d candidates that they wanna choose. Pls when did u hear about dis list and where will it be pasted? Is it agidingbi? Thanks.. Waiting 4 ur reply.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by yhemini: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2012
Boyowa: I went to district 4 @ yaba and they said that we should keep our fingers crossed that everything is ready.and that they will paste the final list on monday or tuesday.

Hey bro, i'm close 2 yaba so can i check on monday or tuesday 4 d list? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sukzez: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2012
I op d list wud b out 2day. Pls my peopl get us informd
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by yhemini: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2012
pls if any of u gets d gist dat d list has bin posted pls do share wiv us ooo so we can know where tp go. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Boyowa(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2012
Am @ the district 4 and there is no sign of them pasting the list! These people are craps and they are not serious @ all!! Am sure they are manovering things there!! Well I won't bother until I hear from them
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oluemmakay(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2012
Boyowa: Am @ the district 4 and there is no sign of them pasting the list! These people are craps and they are not serious @ all!! Am sure they are manovering things there!! Well I won't bother until I hear from them
Oga its too early now. Lets wait till evenin or 2mao. U may also try to make enquiry from any reliable person dere. It is well
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oluemmakay(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2012
Its another week of hope. Our hope wil neva b put 2 shame.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by capable09: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2012
itz well....
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by yhemini: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
dis waiting na die oo!! oga ooo
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ayula44(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
D info i got last wk was dat letters will b out by nxt week since schools will b resuming nxt wk.i'm so suprised seeing everyone expecting it today or tomorrow.anywayz,wit my sweaty palms n arm pits,i join d rest of u in hoping for d best for us all.c u @ d top...me too dey wait o!i wan comot for dis village wey i dey quick quick
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by omojesuologe(f): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hi, Lag Teachers to be any news, today is Monday anybody with news should keep the house informed.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lwise(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
Lets see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Bj4reality05(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
God is in control. If God has said it, no man dere protest it.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oluemmakay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
ayula44: D info i got last wk was dat letters will b out by nxt week since schools will b resuming nxt wk.i'm so suprised seeing everyone expecting it today or tomorrow.anywayz,wit my sweaty palms n arm pits,i join d rest of u in hoping for d best for us all.c u @ d top...me too dey wait o!i wan comot for dis village wey i dey quick quick
Pls where did u get d info?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ayula44(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
@kemmy,from a very reliable source
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adelakun2010(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
God is in absolute control,let ur minds be @ rest.If ur name is dere,no 1 will dare 2 remove it if u're on d Lord's side
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Are84(m): 4:46am On Sep 11, 2012
ayula44: D info i got last wk was dat letters will b out by nxt week since schools will b resuming nxt wk.i'm so suprised seeing everyone expecting it today or tomorrow.anywayz,wit my sweaty palms n arm pits,i join d rest of u in hoping for d best for us all.c u @ d top...me too dey wait o!i wan comot for dis village wey i dey quick quick

mind u public schs ar nt resumin on 17th bt 24th.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mo2raur(f): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2012
While we r stil waiting 4 d list let us fill the Lagos State Civil Service Employment form.
Fill in these online application form and submit, click
http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/subpage.php?k=41

Note: fill all forms in block letters with surname first.
Complete form shd be submitd wit curriculum vitate attached with credentials and NYSC discharge certificate to the civil service commission, Block 9, Alausa Secretariat Ikeja.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tobnical(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2012
Are84:

mind u public schs ar nt resumin on 17th bt 24th.
but Teachers in public schools are resuming 17th. always a week before students' resumption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply)

Some Fun While Job Hunting / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.