Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me (1273 Views)

Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by koolsasy(f): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2007
hi evryone,
gat a problem ill luv u guys to help me wiv.i hv a boyfriend dat l care about a great deal, he s lyk d best tin dats eva happened to me, cute,domestic,carin,undastandin etc.bn goin out since febuary dis year.there is dis other guy dats bn friends wiv me since january.he s d kind of guy gurls get really attracted to cos he exudes strenght,he s so matured in character,hes someone u can realy on nyday nytym.another tin is,he s not d run afta gurls type, its d other way around 4 him.d problem is,dis guy has it 4 me real deep.i mean,i knew wen he started gettin d hots 4 me so i started bn mean to him nd treated him lyk evry other guy but u kno wat,d guy s still gat my bac.he s done so much 4 me witout askn nytin in return.pple already say e can do nytin 4 me n i kno its true.i jus wish somone wud undastand.i dnt knw how to feel wen someone so hard n tot 2 b witout feelins has his heart 4 me.underneath all d hardness nd all,he is really a very emotional person.he s always there to provide a solution 2 all my problems, i lyk nd respect him a lot nd i treasure ourr friendship.i hv hardly eva done nytin 4 him even d simple tins he asks of me lyke attendin his birthday party nd al.i try to avoid this tins cos i dont want to encourage him.i feel sooo bad weneva i think of all this.i feel lyk im usin him or sometin, i dont kno.pls tell me ow i can make him stop givin me all this special treatment nd still be my dear freind?he s lyk d only friend i h v dat really gat my bac.
my boyfriend knos of our friendship nd he is kool dat we re close but he doesnt kno dat d guy has feelins 4 me.
he respects wat i hv wiv my boyfriend.hw do i let this guy down witout hurtn him?
Re: My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by DisGuy: 1:16am On Nov 18, 2007
hmm will he be the same after you fall for him?
you'd better not get too carried away he is not your boyfriend for a reason
you went out with someone else you met after him

introduce him to your boyfriend and hook him up with a nice girl cheesy
n please don't do the dirty behind her back
Re: My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by earthrealm(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2007
eeeyyyah, this happens all the time,

there really is a thin line btw frienship n love, but since u dont feel the same way 2wards him at this moment,
the most diplomatic thing 4 u to do right now is to try n introduce him 2 anoda/other gals, or always ask him of his girl friend,

if he says he does have, u gotta pass on the msg that he shud try n get 1, since u are already hooked up with someone, that way, ur friendship will still be intact.

c chloe,lana n clark,lois
Re: My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by akeye(f): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2007
kpele
sit him down and talk to him or hook him up wit a nice chic.
Re: My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by hotchic1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2007
my dear,i suggest to stick with your caring boyfriend,the truth is because you have been with him,you have identified his weakness,when you start to date your so called friend and realise his own weakness,you will want to opt for another guy

Please and please stick to your guy,learn to love and appreciate him and don't be afraid to open up to him if there is anything you want to discuss with him,don't loose it up to your friend and don't be too close to him that when yuou pick up a lil quarell with your guy,you will fall for him

And you can introduce him to other nice gurls so that he can be hooked and back off.
Re: My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by rachiwise(f): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2007
@hotchic

u r right! wink

@poster

i think u should really be careful and dont get carried awy.dont put urself in a position whereby ur bf wont trust u again oo.u having a guy as ur close friend means u must be able to handle it.

u can check out wat a guy is going tru cos his gf cant handle her having a guy as best friend ; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-91545.0.html

look b4 u leap oo shocked
Re: My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2007
If you’re already in a relationship as you claim you are; and you love the guy you’re currently dating as you claim you do, then tell this your friend guy that you’re currently in a relationship and you wouldn’t want to hurt the man whom you love with all your heart.

If you love him then you mustn’t hurt his emotions; have you for one day asked your self how he would feel is he eventually looses you to someone whom he thought was just a mere friend to you?

You shouldn’t get carried away by the material things you recieve from this your friend just follow your heart and come up with a decision before you break someone’s heart!
Re: My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by koolsasy(f): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2007
tanx, pls re there nymore suggestions?
Re: My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by Youngpo413: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Common get out!
Re: My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me by Youngpo413: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Get out!

(1) (Reply)

How Long Is Too Long To Be Kept On Hold? / Breaking Up On V-day / Why Do Parents Force Marriage On Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.