Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not (3597 Views)

Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by supernet4(f): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: Am sorry guys! Dis gal na confirm suegbe. O slowwwww baje! So bcus he is pulling d marriage cards on u it automically means he will marry u abi? Go borrow brain abeg!
if u can av 1 of my brain u'r lyf would av bin beta
Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by macquins: 3:07am On Jul 23, 2012
It seems to me that what you need to strenghten out immediately is your career first and then be hopeful for his decency. But, I feel that he is not honest. All he could do is to meet with you and his son together and talk the relationship intent over. If he does this meeting, then there is a probable reason for good intention towards you.
Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25am On Jul 23, 2012
supernet4: if u can av 1 of my brain u'r lyf would av bin beta
Are u ok? Ur life is fuckedddd already.Wetin dat blank box u call a brain want do for my life? A guy talks about marriage it automatically means u getting d ring? Lmaooooo!!!!! Dumb fawck!
Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by Mynd44: 4:34am On Jul 23, 2012
supernet4: if u can av 1 of my brain u'r lyf would av bin beta
Do you honestly think you can handle the outcome of this nonsense you just typed?
Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by supernet4(f): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Do you honestly think you can handle the outcome of this nonsense you just typed?
Y nt
Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by seedord247(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2012
Fart whenever y guys are in public. And make sure the fart sound like boko haram bomb cheesy

If he say huihhhhh. . . . He did not love u.

But if he say nothing. . . It means he love u. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by Mynd44: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2012
supernet4: Y nt
You sound confident. We will see
Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
You sound confident. We will see
Wear bulletproof o!
Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by Youngpo413: 1:28am On May 30, 2015
supernet4:
He sure set some boundry but am afraid, because nw he ll say she already had a son 4 him. U know men can be dubious
ladies are the worst
Re: Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not by summerflame(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Where have u been sweetie?.. kindly give me your facebook name and phone number.. i wanna call u to confirm something from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

“please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” / Hello!.....I'm new here / Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.