Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju (3227 Views)

80 List Of Common Ict Abbreviations And Their Full Meaning / Nigeria Ict Policy Drive Increases Public Sector Tech Spendings / 'Inye': Made In Nigeria Tablet PC By Saheed Adepoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by Seun(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2012
Mr. Saheed Adepoju, the CEO of Encipher Ltd - Nigeria's most well-known tablet manufacturing company - [url=techloy.com/2012/04/25/encipher-ceo-national-ict-policy-committee/]was invited[/url] to join the committee for the finalization of Nigeria's National ICT Policy by the honorable ICT minister, Mrs Omobola Johnson.

Since this policy could affect all users and providers of ICT products in Nigeria, I've invited Mr. Saheed Adepoju to give us updates about what's going on in the meetings and how we will be affected and also to perhaps provide the other members of the team with insights about what we think about the decisions they are making.

The draft of the ICT Policy has been made available, so you might want to read it first. That's the starting point. Cheers!
Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by Murphy7h4: 3:33pm On May 23, 2012
Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by BSF: 4:24pm On May 23, 2012
Please repost the PDF LINK. It is not accessible. Thanks Seun!
Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by Dondbuzor: 6:04pm On May 23, 2012
So wots d #code.
Will d discussion be held on twiitter or here on nairaland.

Expantiate more mr seun, a lot of things is not clear in ur post
Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by Seun(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2012
Ask questions here and Mr. Saheed will answer you here.
Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by mtman216: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Seun post=10908589]Ask questions here and Mr. Saheed will answer you here.[/poste] Good evening Mr seun, pls sir I want you to help me delete my post, I can see it when I search my name in Google, pls help me delete the two post.Thank you
Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by Canme4u(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2016
To mr Saheed, are you currently recruiting?

I'm not a tech guy but any job would be appreciated, thanks.
Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by Canme4u(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=mtman216 post=49727322][/quote]

Go to the post in question, you will see modify button, click on it to edit your post. You can even edit it with just a letter.
Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by omosisko(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thank You Oga Seun.

To Mr Saheed,
What are the step or what do I need to learn to become a Great Hacker and Cybersecurity?

Thanks
Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by seunlayi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is interesting

1 Like

Re: National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju by sotall(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
k

(1) (Reply)

Hiding Your Ip / SOLD OUT !Uk Used Hp Elitebook 8540p Core I5, 1gb Nvidia Graphics 500gb/4gb @60k / Neat Uk Used Dell Latitude 7280 - 6th Gen Core I5, 512gb Ssd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.