Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Could This Be True Luv? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True Luv? (4860 Views)

Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 12:57pm On May 23, 2012
I met with my friend yesterday and she told me abt a friend of her I know, she is 27 and she is getting married a 53 year old Man dis coming july. I learn di man is buoyant, so I wondered if the man were not rich could dis same girl agree to marry him at the same age? Could dis be true love? Girls would u fall in love with some one older dan ur father? I know age is just number but dis girls's dad is just 43. how will u tell ur dad u r getting married to some one older dan him?
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 1:40pm On May 23, 2012
Huh?
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 23, 2012
your love for english is TRUE love... cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by 190: 1:46pm On May 23, 2012
Oh beync
Oh beync
D only last survivor of d nigerian female race
Finally gone mad, what happened 2 u beync how can u ask a question
And huh follow it

Dats madness - wetin we fit do 2 salvage ur madness
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by hbabe(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2012
So her dad had her when he was just 16 so he should be glad that she is getting married at last!

Seriously, love has nothing to do with love; it is possible she is genuinely in love with the man and money may also be the icing on top of the cake. Just be happy for her, support and don't judge her that is what friends are for.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by tellwisdom: 1:56pm On May 23, 2012
190: Oh beync
Oh beync
And huh follow it

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by tellwisdom: 1:59pm On May 23, 2012
YES ITS TRUE LOVE SINCE A NIGERIAN GURL IS INVOLVED undecided undecided
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Dondav(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2012
NO
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2012
Beync: I met with my friend yesterday and she told me abt a friend of her I know, she is 27 and she is getting married a 53 year old Man dis coming july. I learn di man is buoyant, so I wondered if the man were not rich could dis same girl agree to marry him at the same age? Could dis be true love? Girls would u fall in love with some one older dan ur father? I know age is just number but dis girls's dad is just 43. how will u tell ur dad u r getting married to some one older dan him?
common beync.. You're d one. Why hiding under the canopy of A FRIEND hun?
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 23, 2012
Beync: I met with my friend yesterday and she told me abt a friend of her I know, she is 27 and she is getting married a 53 year old Man dis coming july. I learn di man is buoyant, so I wondered if the man were not rich could dis same girl agree to marry him at the same age? Could dis be true love? Girls would u fall in love with some one older dan ur father? I know age is just number but dis girls's dad is just 43. how will u tell ur dad u r getting married to some one older dan him?

Find out from the girl.its only her that knows her true motives
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On May 23, 2012
I hate it when people drop a story about them and lie that it is their friend
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 23, 2012
People get married for different reasons.

1. Love

2. Financial security,

3. Pressure, from parents, peers, etc.

4. Change of status

5. Food

6. To have children ...etc

7. Ec

So, if she married because of financial security, she has her reasons....I think you are better off minding your business...everyone has his/ her reasons when the right time comes
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by KevinII(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2012
beync i need a sugar mommy. any recommendation? since u walk in those circles
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 23, 2012

oP....IF HER FATHER IS 43 AND SHE'S 27 IT MEANS HE HAD HER WHEN HE WAS 16 shocked shocked . . .now thats some scary shhit undecided
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 9:16pm On May 23, 2012
bennyraz: common beync.. You're d one. Why hiding under the canopy of A FRIEND hun?
Mynd_44: I hate it when people drop a story about them and lie that it is their friend
gerrout! i have a man 32 and dats exactly what i want, not a kid like u and not paparazi, tongue.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 23, 2012
@OP
what is the issue here, are you saying that a 27yr old female CANNOT fall in love with a 53yr old man, for genuine reason other than greed etc? are you saying that the fact that her father is younger than this guy is an issue?

we all know that many younger women crave for the father figure and fall in love with older men because of that, so couldnt it just be that she was looking for a more mature gentleman after having wasted her time with younger immature men.

i was talking a few days ago with a very close friend of mine of 26, and after dating a few guys her age in the past (looking for love etc) she ended up falling in love with a 50yr old guy. they were first friends, then "good" friends and it happened, and as she put it to me:" she's never felt love with a guy before, like she felt love with this old dude".
so is it possible, hell yeah, so long as they are ok with the occasional look and stare about the obvious age difference.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 9:38pm On May 23, 2012
Kevin_II: beync i need a sugar mommy. any recommendation? since u walk in those circles
Huh
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 9:38pm On May 23, 2012
Beync:

gerrout! i have a man 32 and dats exactly what i want, not a kid like u and not paparazi, tongue.
Is that what you tell the mirror every morning?
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2012
190: Oh beync
Oh beync
And huh follow it

U mad 190, u chairman of mad people association of NL calling some one mad
now go to the gate and get busy, ode
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 9:50pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Is that what you tell the mirror every morning?
what mirror?
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 10:07pm On May 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
what is the issue here, are you saying that a 27yr old female CANNOT fall in love with a 53yr old man, for genuine reason other than greed etc? are you saying that the fact that her father is younger than this guy is an issue?

we all know that many younger women crave for the father figure and fall in love with older men because of that, so couldnt it just be that she was looking for a more mature gentleman after having wasted her time with younger immature men.

i was talking a few days ago with a very close friend of mine of 26, and after dating a few guys her age in the past (looking for love etc) she ended up falling in love with a 50yr old guy. they were first friends, then "good" friends and it happened, and as she put it to me:" she's never felt love with a guy before, like she felt love with this old dude".
so is it possible, hell yeah, so long as they are ok with the occasional look and stare about the obvious age difference.
In that case that old man must be rich, has acquired more access or at least more confortable. u can rarely see a young girl fall in love with a poor elderly person of 50 plus.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 23, 2012
Beync:
In that case that old man must be rich, has acquired more access or at least more confortable. u can rarely see a young girl fall in love with a poor elderly person of 50 plus.

as far as i know he wasnt, he just brought to her life what she needed/desired (and it had nothing to do with money or status).
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by tellwisdom: 11:59pm On May 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

as far as i know he wasnt, he just brought to her life what she needed/desired (and it had nothing to do with money or status).

Bro, dont advise benyansh. She wil go and marry the man. #I know it undecided

Benyansh, you can go and marry him now. We have tried undecided undecided
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 12:06am On May 24, 2012
marshpearl: your love for english is TRUE love... cheesy cheesy

I'm sure you can't speak her native language, give thie English crap a rest.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 12:11am On May 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

ok, dis is an exception.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 12:18am On May 24, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bro, dont advise benyansh. She wil go and marry the man. #I know it undecided

Benyansh, you can go and marry him now. We have tried undecided undecided
Lefool, ur case don tire God sef. i'v got a youn man, u heard me.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by mykali(m): 2:43am On May 24, 2012
it is a weird partnership...but it happens. love can exist between the two as far as ''age is just a number''
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by tellwisdom: 10:13am On May 24, 2012
Beync:
Lefool, ur case don tire God sef. i'v got a youn man, u heard me.

Sweerie, the man is the best husband for you. #Please dont miss it sad
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 12:22pm On May 24, 2012
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, the man is the best husband for you. #Please dont miss it sad
my grandma would suit u for a wife, she is beautiful.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by kpolli(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2012

So her father was 16 when she was delivered shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not surprised she is not marrying someone older than him
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Sijo01(f): 12:35pm On May 24, 2012
D older, d better >>> to her. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 12:54pm On May 24, 2012
kpolli:

So her father was 16 when she was delivered shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not surprised she is not marrying someone older than him
it's possible some culture permits dat early marriage especially wen the man is the only son.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers / Am I Ugly? / How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.