Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek (3409 Views)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 23, 2012
DEAR NAIRALANDERS. PLS WHAT IS THE MB LIMIT OF MTN BB COMPLETE WEEKLY.
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by engrhamid(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2012
50MB
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by ziccoit: 7:37pm On May 23, 2012

unlimited, I am using it and ve downloaded more than enough.
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by moshoodn(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2012
UNLIMITED BRO. . .
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by oluwanoni: 5:54am On May 24, 2012
embarassedUnlimited: choi I dey Miss Gan, na bcuz MTN ♑ dey my area
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by Bayos: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2013
Sir, hw wud i use it on my laptop. Thank
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2013
unlimited...chai, my subscription of BBC week in mtn z dying a silence death...can't used it cos of Android embarassed
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by TeenageMoney(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2013
brooklyn49: unlimited...chai, my subscription of BBC week in mtn z dying a silence death...can't used it cos of Android embarassed

Try DroidVPN on It na.. http://www.etechvilla.com/2013/07/mtn-bis-back-for-android-users-via.html
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Teenage Money:

Try DroidVPN on It na.. http://www.etechvilla.com/2013/07/mtn-bis-back-for-android-users-via.html
em usin HTC wildfire wt OS 2.3...Droid vpn z nt wrkin here n yu can't root d phn tu evn 4.0
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by TeenageMoney(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2013
brooklyn49: em usin HTC wildfire wt OS 2.3...Droid vpn z nt wrkin here n yu can't root d phn tu evn 4.0

U on a Longtin bro. U can try other VPN that doesnt need Rooting and can work on Android 2.3 OS
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by jazz04(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2013
On bbc monthly, what happens when u exceed fair usage limit? Does it still work on ur bb? Or will droidvpn make it work on andriod?
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
jazz04: On bbc monthly, what happens when u exceed fair usage limit? Does it still work on ur bb? Or will droidvpn make it work on andriod?

You sent me a private mail. Please check my signature for my email address.
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by jazz04(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
exxell:

You sent me a private mail. Please check my signature for my email address.
can u answer my question via email plz.
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
jazz04:
can u answer my question via email plz.

I dont have your email address
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by jazz04(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
exxell:

I dont have your email address
lol
u got my nairaland PM alert from my email. Reply to it. Plz
Re: What Is The Mb Limit Of Mtn Bbcweek by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2013
Teenage Money:

U on a Longtin bro. U can try other VPN that doesnt need Rooting and can work on Android 2.3 OS
bro I can fine only one droidvpn...so I dnt knw which one dat do nt need rooting

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!!! Airtel 200 For 20GB Valid For 25days / NEW!! Airtel Double Data Plan Code To Get 12GB For Free | How To Activate / Please Don't Buy Starlink In Nigeria If You Don't Know About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.