Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22263 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 3:03pm On May 23, 2012
You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 23, 2012
Pick me! Pick me!

And for how much?

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2012
Hmm. . . this might actually be an opportunity for me to finally repent! cheesy Oya write my name down. . . cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 23, 2012
chei! opportunity to ban done come!

pick me .. very law abiding!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 23, 2012
Thou shall not pick killz

3 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2012
sexkillz is too controversial so please strike his name off the list. let him repent for 6 months then reapply.
chimezie has been clamouring for that post for months. he fits well. cheers
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2012
I spend reasonable time online and can detect bullshit from afar. . . Necessary to keep the section clean! I'm not controversial, unless when i'm forced to be.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2012
undecided kiss
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by iyatrustee(f): 4:12pm On May 23, 2012
wink wink winkhere comes your best bet!

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by LoverHater: 4:20pm On May 23, 2012
Chimezie198@:
Uncle Jaybee hi
chimezie198 has been banned. Pls do sumthin
I pledge to be a good patriotic Nler, to be faithful, royal n honest
to serve nl with all my meaningful threads
To defend her unity against derailers
And uphold honor as a Moderator oneday
so help me Jaybee.
thanks!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On May 23, 2012
Killz is best IMO

My nigga na owl o! He sleeps next to his laptop.

Mukis for 24hrs online security guard! Pick Killz!

Go killz!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:
I spend reasonable time online and can detect bullshit from afar. . . Necessary to keep the section clean! I'm not controversial, unless when i'm forced to be.

we all know you spend ur entire day here. no one is contesting that. however, like i said before, repent for 6 months then reapply. a moderator should have a likeable persona at least by majority of those he/she will be 'working' with, and we all know u don't so freeze the idea before u start taking it seriously yourself.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2012
Kevin_II:

we all know you spend ur entire day here. no one is contesting that. however, like i said before, repent for 6 months then reapply. a moderator should have a likeable persona at least by majority of those he/she will be 'working' with, and we all know u don't so freeze the idea before u start taking it seriously yourself.
Who says i'm not likeable? I laff in pidgin. . . Set up a poll. killz vs kevin and see who wins. . . wink I am serious when i want to be serious and when the situation and occasion calls for it. . . Versatility!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tinkybabe(f): 4:34pm On May 23, 2012
Not been around for too long but in the short while I've been,I can say that Killz 's got the potential of being a good mod.He clearly fits into the role outlined.His contributions to topics are so mature and concise..just on point.I believe he would (if elected)moderate the romance section maturely and not run on sentiments but base his decisions on facts and Objectivity.

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 23, 2012
why are only female nler in total support of dis boy?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ijebabe: 4:41pm On May 23, 2012
Im sure you all know who I'll support. It'll Killz me if he is not chosen grin

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2012
DONkollione: why are only female nler in total support of dis boy?
It's open to everyone. It's not compartmentalized. Indicate your interest if you want to moderate and stop beating around the bush, before snake bite you. . . Wetin concern you with who support me or not?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

Who says i'm not likeable? I laff in pidgin. . . Set up a poll. killz vs kevin and see who wins. . . wink I am serious when i want to be serious and when the situation and occasion calls for it. . . Versatility!

Indeed. I didn't come here to lick anyone's azz so it's not about me and you. I'm talking bout u and nairalanders (not the girls whose azz u always licking o, of course they will 'like' u). we both know you have more haters here and have insulted everyone on this board severally. So like I said b4, stop the tot before you start taking it seriously yourself.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tinkybabe(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2012
DONkollione: why are only female nler in total support of dis boy?

Maybe because you guys are too envious of him to see him for who he really is.

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 23, 2012
Hmmmm. Who can fit the cap? Brb
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2012
Kevin_II:

Indeed. I didn't come here to lick anyone's azz so it's not about me and you. I'm talking bout u and nairalanders (not the girls whose azz u always licking o, of course they will 'like' u). we both know you have more haters here and have insulted everyone on this board severally. So like I said b4, stop the tot before you start taking it seriously yourself.
Who are the haters? Name them please. . . Else your accusation is errm, Baseless!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 23, 2012
as for me n my nairaland i would prefare a female nler to moderate dis section! thanks!

yours romantically
DON
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2012
who else but killz. though I hate him, . . . on one condition, he won't ban lefulefu, 190, Mr..Cork, tellwisdom, anonymus1X1, coogar, deshclones. of course, he can't ban me
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ijebabe: 4:47pm On May 23, 2012
Kevin_II:

WTF? You would recommend that Chimp over Killz shocked. Just say you want it! angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2012
but on a non controversial note, pendo89 and MrBrownJAY will do it for me

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2012
Tinkybabe:

Maybe because you guys are too envious of him to see him for who he really is.

nah babes. a guy understands a guy's motives better than a girl would. and it's simple: guys think alike. there's nothing to be 'envious' of for chrissakes, lol. Maybe we see him better for who he really is, and u girls are beclouded. I don't have anything against the guy sha o. Just that if we all have a say who our managers should be we will all choose one we can work better with, no? I think there are more neutral guys/girls here. Ijebabe for one, Chimezie, rokiatu, altho time spent online may be a problem. Far as I'm concerned that's the only qualification that sexkillz meet
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2012
dabrake: but on a non controversial note, pendo89 and MrBrownJAY will do it for me

yup. those too. pendo especially
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2012
ijebabe:
WTF? You would recommend that Chimp over Killz shocked. Just say you want it! angry

nah, me? never. i would cos i know the guy's only joking most of the time. he isn't half as controversial
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 23, 2012
Killz is okay as a regular nler and it's obvious that he brings in traffic. If he becomes a moderator, he'd have to calm down and "behave". Something that, I assume, would make this section less interesting. So no.

I suggest Mynd_44. Well, so far, I see that he stays out of trouble, but still involved in the threads and topics. He'll make a perfect moderator, because he's there but not really there. Everybody else seems to "hate" each other, I predict bias if anyone else is picked.

MzdarkSkin would also be fine. I feel that her position won't be much respected by the others tho, since she's gotten into some fights with people here. Infact, her position will cause more conflict. Others will see her using her position for revenge.

So. . . . Mynd_44 is fine. If Muki does not care about the "cons" for MzdarkSkin, then she's also good to go.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2012
Shitty threads like the majority created by Chimezie would be locked and moved immediately it is created. . . mi o raye [i]s[/i]hit mehn! cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Killz is okay as a regular nler and it's obvious that he brings in traffic. If he becomes a moderator, he's have to calm down and "behave". Something that, I assume, would make this section a less interesting. So no.

angry angry What's this? This section would be fine without the Problematik me! angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

angry angry What's this? angry

Do you really want to be a moderator? If you think that you can change this section for the better, simply ask Muki. she'll listen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.