Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. (913 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by Serginho(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2012
My friends, please help me with your candid advice. I met this girl online and we became good friends. She trusted me so much that she never hide anything from me. She actually told me she has a date bt guys do trip 4 her as she's beautiful. It got 2 d point dat dis gal nw compare me 2 her bf though she's neva me; bt she felt inluv with me nd addressed me lik she'd address her bf. She said their wont b any problem with dat cus she luvs me nd wud wish to date me. I felt relaxed since she said its ok wit her....one day, her junior sis logged on her social ntwrk nd we got chattin afta she introduced herself. We had a lengthy chat nd she asked me wat i saw her elder sis 4 nd i told her we're jst friends. She said dat beta be; cus her sis already hs a date nd i shouldnt tink of datin her. Tins got 2 a point she nw logs on her sis social ntwrk 4rm time 2 time nd jst lik her sis, she bcame vry friendly wit me bt oneday i called her one name i do call her sis nd she suspected i ws datin her sis nd threatened she ws gono reveal dat 2 her sis bf. I had 2 luk 4 excuses 2 cnvince her it wsn't wat she thought cus her sis hs pleaded wit me nt 2 let her knw we're datin online. She ws so curious 2 knw wats up btwn us bt i neva told her. Her elder sis uploaded one stuff on her status nd d younger sis ws curious 2 knw wat her sis meant by the comment on her status. She knew her elder sis wud tell me cus she neva hide anytin 4rm me. She asked me 2 tell her bt i refused, tellin her 2 4get it. She got angry nd said i ws keepin her sisters secret bcus i'm datin her so she ws gono tell it 2 her sister's bf. I asked her why she's so curious 2 knw wats up btwn me nd her sis nd she spilled d bomb...she told me dat d mere tinkin of me datin her sis gets her jealous cus she's neva stop tinkin of me afta we met first online nd dat is why she's bn loggin on since then 2 chat wit me nd view my pixs cus she's inluv wit me. Her elder sis has once told me dat she doesnt wish a bf on her sis now cus she tinks she's too young 4 dat. I told her wat her sis said abt her nd she opposed dat nd said lets keep it a secret btwn us. She's bn frequent in loggin in on her sis social ntwrk nd her sis is already suspectin us. D elder sis asked me oneday nd i told her i'm only friends wit her younger sis nd she said dat beta be cus she cnt share me with her younger sis nd beside ''she's too young 4 a date''. I'm begining 2 get confused cus they both luv me so much nd i dnt wnt 2 cus a problem btwn them...pls wat do i do...pals.
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by Killz1(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2012
You all are what? You all are KIDS!

1 Like

Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by slimyem: 6:57pm On May 23, 2012
some people just don't know how to summarise...
Ugh!cheesy
anyways,i dont understand all these online dating ish...and her sister and her sister...
Just stop chatting with both of them and walk away else you start an enemity war between sisters..
Simple!
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by cindyrella(f): 7:00pm On May 23, 2012
^^well said
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by LaParisienne(f): 7:05pm On May 23, 2012
Serginho: My friends, please help me with your candid advice. I met this girl online and we became good friends. She trusted me so much that she never hide anything from me. She actually told me she has a date bt guys do trip 4 her as she's beautiful. It got 2 d point dat dis gal nw compare me 2 her bf though she's neva me; bt she felt inluv with me nd addressed me lik she'd address her bf. She said their wont b any problem with dat cus she luvs me nd wud wish to date me. I felt relaxed since she said its ok wit her....one day, her junior sis logged on her social ntwrk nd we got chattin afta she introduced herself. We had a lengthy chat nd she asked me wat i saw her elder sis 4 nd i told her we're jst friends. She said dat beta be; cus her sis already hs a date nd i shouldnt tink of datin her. Tins got 2 a point she nw logs on her sis social ntwrk 4rm time 2 time nd jst lik her sis, she bcame vry friendly wit me bt oneday i called her one name i do call her sis nd she suspected i ws datin her sis nd threatened she ws gono reveal dat 2 her sis bf. I had 2 luk 4 excuses 2 cnvince her it wsn't wat she thought cus her sis hs pleaded wit me nt 2 let her knw we're datin online. She ws so curious 2 knw wats up btwn us bt i neva told her. Her elder sis uploaded one stuff on her status nd d younger sis ws curious 2 knw wat her sis meant by the comment on her status. She knew her elder sis wud tell me cus she neva hide anytin 4rm me. She asked me 2 tell her bt i refused, tellin her 2 4get it. She got angry nd said i ws keepin her sisters secret bcus i'm datin her so she ws gono tell it 2 her sister's bf. I asked her why she's so curious 2 knw wats up btwn me nd her sis nd she spilled d bomb...she told me dat d mere tinkin of me datin her sis gets her jealous cus she's neva stop tinkin of me afta we met first online nd dat is why she's bn loggin on since then 2 chat wit me nd view my pixs cus she's inluv wit me. Her elder sis has once told me dat she doesnt wish a bf on her sis now cus she tinks she's too young 4 dat. I told her wat her sis said abt her nd she opposed dat nd said lets keep it a secret btwn us. She's bn frequent in loggin in on her sis social ntwrk nd her sis is already suspectin us. D elder sis asked me oneday nd i told her i'm only friends wit her younger sis nd she said dat beta be cus she cnt share me with her younger sis nd beside ''she's too young 4 a date''. I'm begining 2 get confused cus they both luv me so much nd i dnt wnt 2 cus a problem btwn them...pls wat do i do...pals.

I can only read this discombulation grin at gun point.

Btw, do yourself a big favour and spend some more time in school. You'll thank me later wink
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by Mynd44: 8:01pm On May 23, 2012
La Parisienne:

Btw, do yourself a big favour and spend some more time in school. You'll thank me later wink
I would rather be shot
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
I would rather be shot
Bcus dem nominate u for mod na, u just dey active anyhow abi? Taaaa! I sabi d gbegbetigbegbe

Clear roadddddd!! grin
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by Serginho(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2012
La Parisienne:

hey,...it's not like i can't spell...was only abreviating....
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by ijebabe: 9:06pm On May 23, 2012
slimyem: some people just don't know how to summarise...
Ugh!cheesy
anyways,i dont understand all these online dating ish...and her sister and her sister...
Just stop chatting with both of them and walk away else you start an enemity war between sisters..
Simple!
How else to tell him? grin grin grin
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by shurlarrose(f): 9:09pm On May 23, 2012
forget d 2 sis nd move on.......

1 Like

Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by Mynd44: 9:50pm On May 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bcus dem nominate u for mod na, u just dey active anyhow abi? Taaaa! I sabi d gbegbetigbegbe

Clear roadddddd!! grin
Aunty Idowu, abeg na. I have hands off make I enjoy NL nah. I for yab this person now but I gat reply you cos you be big sister to me nah. E Jo e dari ji mi
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Aunty Idowu, abeg na. I have hands off make I enjoy NL nah. I for yab this person now but I gat reply you cos you be big sister to me nah. E Jo e dari ji mi

Loooolzzz....

I dey tease ni o! Dey look me jare! Na d effect of shepe.
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:
You all are what? You all are KIDS!

Gbam!
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by lumideezle(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2012
La Parisienne:

I can only read this discombulation grin at gun point.[b][/b]

Lmao Niraland and sharp mouthed plp
Re: This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. by Mynd44: 11:06pm On May 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Loooolzzz....

I dey tease ni o! Dey look me jare! Na d effect of shepe.
That being taken cared off, the OP should take a break from the both of them

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of Peniis Captivus / Unforgetable Feelings. / For The Married Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.